Those who adorn themselves in Christian regalia, but without any substance, are worse than the fedorest of atheists

Those who adorn themselves in Christian regalia, but without any substance, are worse than the fedorest of atheists.

>Anyone can claim to be your friend, but some people are friends in name only.
Sirach 37, 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qPRAZr2ncEE
youtu.be/DtTUjEA2Z9Q
youtu.be/Ib9AUqxEwOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't understand the deus vult thing in 2018. There is no crusade and most people just go to mass or read the bible on their own. I think it comes from the hatred of Arabs in European countries. There are alot of "Nuke Mecca'' types in america because of 9/11

the thot pose

"Deus vult" allows them to pretend to be deeply conservative while posing in unmodest-clothing, spreading their legs for social media while tens upon tens of thousands USD in Patreon donations flow in.

I think women becoming more traditional in 20 plus years will be a thing if the Gen Z meme is a thing.

Why can't normies be right wing? Oh they are? Well they are all paid JIDF shills or larpers who must be banished from our movement

Literal coalburner, you fucking cuck. Not even the fingol touches this whore anymore

Muslims are raping white children and getting away with it because of SJW pandering and you're making posts shitslinging a couple of girls who are actually getting exited about Christian symbology and defending free speech by fundraising for court cases of people who have been convicted of thought crime with merch

If those hoodies get one poor fucker out of prison for saying the N word on twitter they've done more good then you will ever do on this earth

Gotta keep the betabux flowing in. The girls are sort of mocking Slavic culture, too.

I totally agree, OP.
They are greedy attention-whores mislead men with sweet yet empty words to exploit them.

>You will know them by their fruits. [...]
>Matthew 7, 16

>she's Christian conservative
>What do you mean her actions are neither Christian nor conservative? Don't you see the hoodie?

Have they actually fundraised a court case?

I don't know what's more pathetic, those worthless attention-whoring cunts or the cucks who get excited and think they won some major political victory because a coalburner decided to wear a hoodie with a cross.
le ebin squat was never a part of slavic culture in any way

>Have they actually fundraised a court case?
Several times.
Southern has also fundraised for actual ships which block traffickers from bringing migrants into europe

kek, they're mocking fictional Slavic culture

It is a thing... but mostly among eastern slavs in lowest levels of social hierarchy.

It's just west, barely anyone knows about those pricks in west here. People here don't have a need of some patreon girls when we have far right catholic parties like ĽSNS in goverment. Same thing is basicly in all slav countries.

Women can hide their age, but never their low IQ. Just look at those dumb faces, what are they supposed to convey?

no one cares shill

It's a thot reflex to contort her face when faced with a camera.

Faith Goldy recently deleted all her past tweets and favorites, then posted this bullshit yesterday. She's unmarried, no children, career woman with feminist views but claims to be anti-feminist. These women are pulling the wool over the eyes of so many horny fools. The comments were all "hurrrr so hot marry me ." This is fucking embarrassing.

She actually had some potential as a reporter, but she got fired and never recovered her mojo.

Absolutely disgusting
I wish I had a "vomiting" reaction macro.

This is probably her merch she’s advertising. Wasn’t she selling it’s ok to be white posters and t-shirts when that was a thing. Pandering is nothing new and she’s wearing it ironically. You’re literally expecting too much from this thot if you think she has any thoughts on this beyond making a few bucks and pretending to be relevant.

You mean, this woman is marketing values which resonate with her audience for money? It's almost like basic principles of business.

What are you talking about? My opinion about Lauren has not changed at all. In fact her new South Africa documentary should shut up some of the sperglords attacking her.

She's engaged you fucking retard. She is not being ironic with that tweet.

>It's okay because money
Most anglo thing I've read today.

ĽSNS catholic???? I never saw them LARPing as such. Educate me user. I always thought they are opportunists like everyone else.

Anyone have the pics of Lauren Southern sucking a BBC? It was in a vola last week

If there were pics of Southern with a BBC they would be everywhere already. All there is are non-sexual selfies with some brown guys.

I can market any values for money, but I would be a hyprocite.

The lord smites everybody who deserves it in time.

Is that what happened to the Ottomans?

I would plant my face directly beneath those sweet pussies and if you wouldn't you are a faggot.

Christianity stole the idea of free will from the greeks aka pagans infact Christianity is nothing but a copy cat you should despise atheism and materialism and come to the truth which is our god odin the creator. Not alot of people know what it means to be Aryan, some people still believe that being aryan is beinh native ti Europe or some even go with the complexity of race and DNA genes. The truth is being Aryan is much more than any of that it is something inside of you that you must unlock your inner Aryan is a beautiful gift from god and we should all strive for that. I am the reincarnation of the star the holy black sun. Here are some things i recommend you to watch

youtu.be/qPRAZr2ncEE

youtu.be/DtTUjEA2Z9Q

youtu.be/Ib9AUqxEwOE

Remember Aryan means Nobel one

why do girls larp in everything but never really commit to it or put their lives or personal fortunes on the line for it?