H&M here we go again

OH NO THE EAST ASIANS ARE GOING TO HAVE A VIOLENT FIT AND RIOT

asianmasculinity is probably butthurt af right now
r/hapas too

Is that real?

If it is Im buying shit for my kids. My niece is half Japanese, this will be epic.

They do it on purpose. Marketing agencies know that people will share their products willingly if they bait you with this shit

You're the only one that should be sending your niece noods.

>H&M is absorutery crazy for this one
seems more like a troll than anything else

It seems they joke on everyone? Make a bob and vegene for Indian plz

IMPLYING ASIANS EAT NOODLES THE SHEER AUDACITY OF THIS RACISM!!!!

No, it's made by some user fag who is self promoting his shitty memes in the hopes of making money.

Keep calm and curry on? That way you offend two groups.

I hope its real. They should make racist shirts for everybody and then people will see its only the Nog's that are so insecure about their place in society that they literally "chimp out" verifying the statement that they are the equivalent to monkeys.

keep calm and poo in loo

Freak in the sheets
shitter in the streets.

My kids all grew up in a "bi-racial" family...according to today's standards...None of us gave a shit about "racism" and probably made the worst jokes on the planet about race... And had a helluva good time laughing about it...

>checked
This is great. I'd buy one but I don't think there is any appropriate time to wear this at all.

this is what I don't get, whites seem to think that 'only whites can be racist', yet everyone else sees EVERYTHING through a race lens

black people, and probably most other races just use it as a power tool against whites, to proclaim "racism" when they 'slip up' with anything that can, even in the slightest, be construed as a 'micro-aggression'. the sooner all whites can wise up to this shit, the sooner society, and probably civilization can move on and up to a better utopia

Asians probably aren't ranked high enough in the oppression Olympics for libs to care about this one

Nothing will happen because Asians are polite and don't chimp out over every little thing like niggers do.

Is anyone else more perturbed at the fact that this joke is actually an 8 year old kid asking for naked pictures?

pizzagate is everywhere

it's obviously fake but yea the most disturbing part about the pic is the fact that a little kid is wearing the shirt

I couldn't agree more. Dad born in China. Immigrated through Ellis Island with mom and 4 siblings. Mom - total whitey, but cute. Kids - really don't care Our parents love us... The worst racism I ever encountered came from inmates I worked with who immediately stated I didn't like them because of their race. I would sometimes have to ask what race they were? I couldn't tell... And go from there.... Hopefully helped a few guys red-pill... I miss those poor inmates

Ooops, I meant wife is whitey, my children's mom....

someone will sperg on their behalf if this shirt is real. take a screenshot right now.

MADMEN

Most based asians I know would find this shirt funny as hell......

That's racist. The Japanese prefer rice to noodles.

No they dont, ever heard of Udon you dumb sperg?

He's shitposting, you bakujin. Keep up!

But it's true. The filthy rat-faced Japs eat more rice than they do noodles.

Rice goes with more things than noodles, noodles is a dish, rice is a side-dish so of course you eat more rice than noodles.

chinks will just laugh

this

only niggers don't know how to take a joke

>filthy rat-faced Japs
Get out of the trailer court and enjoy the real world....

Im asian and I had a chuckle. Its not really offensive.

Alot of university students could appreciate this shirt....