wrestling? chess? CCG?

at dota 1v1 sf sf mid

What do I get if I win?

Her

puck vs qop bo3 is the best way to find who is the best

The artist needs more loomis

>LEAVE RIN TO ME

does the contest involve feet?

I'm going to tickle her feet until she gives up.

I would love to torture Rin for days. I would pull a knife and tell her I won't hurt her if she keeps quiet (a lie, I'm going to hurt her terribly because I love it). I pin her to the ground and cut off her slutty clothing and use the rags to gag her and tie her hands behind her back.

Then the beating begins, I'm careful to cause maximum pain without ruining her looks, or accidentally killing her. I pay particular attention to stamping on and kicking her arms and thighs so she can't fight back. Once she's left limp and sobbing I relieve my tension by breaking in her cunt. For the rest of the afternoon I repeatedly rape her and cause as much pain as I can. I start off by fetching her cigs from her purse and stubbing out them on her feet, thighs, hips, armpits and ears. Then I use my belt (buckle end) to beat her skinny buttocks into burger meat before raping her asshole.

Sexually sated I can then concentrate on the real torture and mutilation. I tie her very securely and insert a dental gag to prevent her biting her tongue off, or swallowing it. I use my surgical knices and the contents of my toolbox on her small, firm tits, and her whorish shaven cunt. Even through the gag the noises she is making are wonderful and so rewarding. She goes into terrible spasms and falls unconscious, only for me to revive her with a shot of stimulant.

The only way it could be better is if I had a friend from Sup Forums to help, between torture sessions I would bake cookies and we'd watch Code Geass on my old cathode-ray TV.

>stopping after she gives up
>not continuing to tickle her because she surrendered too late and having her beg you in tears to stop

Why is Rin's character design so perfect?

S-she's trying to distract me from the battle with her feet! What a coward!

She doesn't deserve this level of torture.

I've had my feet tickled, shit's painful.

how old are you

Her feets are 50% bigger than her head

D I S G U S T I N G

Big feet are the best

since 6.27

>SHIBUYA RIN will never spit on you
exhentai.org/g/1054060/a4805bad57/
Why even live?

More surface area to lick.

>camera angle tricks

how newfag are you

Is it weird to have feet bigger than your head? Mine are.

fag

Put Shiburin in Tekken 7.

So I win if I impregnate her?

Handholding.

The first one who stop will be forced to marry one of the many idol cakes.

there will always be overpowered and mismatch unless it's mirror match

No. Put her in DOA6 instead so Nyo can rape her.

>last name
>named after the hot spot for enjou kosai

Even as dirty foreigner I got asked quite a few times if I'm interested.

SHE'S NOT A RAPIST

by girls or agents?

Both

>you will never be encountered by the bully carrying a small ray gun

>You'll never be simultaneously bullied and shrunken at the same time while being bullied at various sizes until your small enough to be insider her shoe

nah

3D

>gook 3D

The best 3d

>Handholding

I am an elder god at this. I've already won, there's no need to compete and I'm going to enter anyway because I fucking love it.

test

why poland?