Delta Airlines, AKA "the airborne concentration camp"

“Delta has encouraged and maintained an anti-Jewish, Hebrew and ethnic Israeli attitude among management,” the lawsuit says, adding that Delta managers “operate under an express assumption that ethnic Jews and Israelis, as employees and passengers, cannot be trusted, are aggressive and inappropriate, and engage in what are deemed to be ‘strange’ behaviors.”

What the fuck Delta? What did these Jews do to you? I guess we know which airline is going to have to carry out the next mossad false-flag now.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/delta-employees-detail-a-pattern-of-anti-semitic-abuse-at-airline/
huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-jason-miller/delta-airlines-saudi-arabia_b_883202.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

article: jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/delta-employees-detail-a-pattern-of-anti-semitic-abuse-at-airline/

"southern hospitality" is codeword for white supremacy smdh

As a 6'6" man I use Delta almost exclusively. Now I have more of a reason to.

Our /airline/.

Do they have more space between rows of seats so you can stretch out your long legs?

Literally the dumbest thing ive ever read, have you ever been in a southern household?
The guest is the guest of the house, and you treat them as such

Yea their first class is comfy and the skymiles program is great because I fly all the time and get free trips easy

>have you ever been in a southern household
Not really, but I was referring to the fact that when people say "southern hospitality" they mean WHITE southern hospitality. I doubt that black people in the South treat guests the same way due to their lack of privilege.

>tfw trying to get hired by Delta for years now but it'll never happen because I'm white

t. Atlantafag

Do all of the airlines have diversity quotas like this? What kind of position were you looking for?

United States could use some more southern hospitality.

Supply/Tool attendant. I've had three interviews so far and never got called back from any of them.

I did manage to get hired by one of Delta's regional airlines but only because my timing was right and they needed people to expand their BASES down south.

You have never been to the south.
Old school black folks are extraordinarily polite and welcoming. Literally old school southern people are good people. They can be ignorant and no one in the last five generations may have left the south but there is a literal southern hospitality that- yes mostly referring to certain white southerners- but also many black southerners have the same sort of homemaking cultural values.
The problem is you also have niggers and rednecks who really paint the south bad.
I lived in Alabama for five years and knew some poor blacks but they held the same sort of welcome to whites and blacks and courtesy and accommodation seems to be a cultural norm for enough of the south.

Do they spit in the kosher meal's?

>"doubt"

I'm from Texas and even some black families(not just rich ones) practice this. Fucking neck yourself or I'll do it for you faggot.

Is Delta a good airline otherwise? Why did you want to work for them?

Ok well good to know that blacks in the south are also hospitable.
But did you ever think that maybe the southern standard of hospitality is oppressive for poor blacks, who must treat guests well despite limited means?

No only a jew would so something sick and passive-aggressive like that.

What the fuck do you expect from a company owned by the Saudis?

One more reason to continue to fly delta.

>Is Delta a good airline otherwise?
They're non-union so that instantly puts them above everyone else
>Why did you want to work for them?
I needed money to dig myself out of the NEET hole plus my Dad is a Delta Tech with plenty of connections

>owned by Saudis
>president: Glen Haunstein

>owned by saudis
proof
I think delta employees were simply forced to bully Jews because the Jews are too rude and aggressive otherwise. It wasn't antisemitism, but countersemitism.

>non-union
nice

Is Supply/Tool attendant a job that doesn't require high literacy, but merely technical aptitude? Maybe they didn't hire you because you were too intellectual-sounding. People with too much intellectual ability can get bored with purely technical tasks.

No but they got flak for partnering with Saudi Arabian Airlines in 2011

>The issue here is one of principle. Delta isn’t being forced to include Saudi Arabian Airlines into its Sky Team Alliance. In fact, Delta could stand on principle and refuse to include Saudi Arabian Airlines based on its discriminatory policy. No, it’s not Delta’s fault that the Saudi government is anti-Semitic, but it doesn’t have to go along with it. It’s as if the Saudis are telling Delta that when it comes to Jewish passengers its name should become an acronym: “Don’t Even Let Them Aboard.”

>I know I’m not the only one who finds it troubling that Delta would go along with Saudi Arabia’s policy of not allowing Jews on their flights. While I’m not planning a vacation to Riyadh any time soon, I would have a hard time flying with Delta knowing they are collaborating with the discriminatory government of Saudi Arabia.

>The American Center for Law and Justice has already taken up this issue and I have no doubt that organizations like the Anti-Defamation League will not be far behind.

huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-jason-miller/delta-airlines-saudi-arabia_b_883202.html

There's really nothing technical to that job outside of keeping numbers and locations organized. It's a warehouse gig where you find parts for mechanics and order them if they run out. Most I've done recently has been moving parts out to repair vendors.

>In another instance, Amir claims Narine sent him to clean up and repair an overflowed toilet on a 777 jet, and said, “You have to clean all of the Jewish shit off of these planes.”

>“He was joking around and gyrating his hips,” Amir said in the affidavit. “I fixed it because it is my job.”

:O
!!