Yamaneko-sensei no Monogatari by Yamazaki Hiroshi

Is anyone here familiar with this cute children's manga from 1997? Seems like something a lot of you would enjoy. It's an older work from the artist of The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service (which he draws under the name Yamazaki Housui). I could only find one chapter, but the story seems to be about a young girl going on adventures in a world full of talking animals.

I couldn't find any translations, but I'll post the entire chapter here regardless.

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/山崎峰水
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If anyone has the rest of the chapters, please tell me where I can find them.

This manga was serialized in Comic Tom magazine from 1995-1997. Comic Tom has been around since 1965 and has also featured works from such famous artists as Osamu Tezuka, Fujiko Fujio (authors of Doraemon), and Leiji Matsumoto.

And that's all I have, unfortunately. If anyone with the ability is willing to translate this manga, it would be much appreciated.

Bump.

Is Sup Forums not interested in older mangas?

Cute though kind of odd they decided to make her naked for half the chapter.

Seems like there are lots of manga and anime that do that. I suspect it's pretty normal in Japan.

Also I imagine that's the only reason I was able to find this chapter. The others probably don't have anyone getting naked, lol

I decided this manga was shit until I saw the girl.

Even better it turned out she had to be naked later in the chapter.

If you can find the other chapters, maybe there's more of that. I'm curious about them, myself.

By the way, this guy has a number of other works if anyone's interested in them: ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/山崎峰水

One last bump.