Because Low T is No Cure for Toxic Masculinity

Being a white Democtrat

Other urls found in this thread:

opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult
youtube.com/watch?v=n_yRvxy9HVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol the absolute state of bugmen

The Chinese have a word for the "white left" baizuo.

opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult
>opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult

Its like these people are on another planet. I just dont get it.
>is this what its like getting older? I cant relate to anything anymore and im only 25.

Why would a gay couple need vasectomies?

To keep up appearances. They are still in the closet.

Is this resonating with anyone else?
youtube.com/watch?v=n_yRvxy9HVs

they already have kids and wives and make a shitload of money.

more than most pol haters can claim lol.

then wtf is the point of having a vasectomy if you already have kids and you aren't just one night standing bitches?

(pic related: current GDP 3.2%)

Democrats are women, children, and subhumans. A "man" who is a Commie is one of them in spirit.
They can't grow up. Faggotry means never discovering the opposite sex.

They are losers. The are irrational. They are irresponsible.
They are never accountable for anything.
ISIS, the refugee crisis, what Islam is, what Jews want, what immigrants do when they get here, the fact Marxism fails, what happens when you raise the minimum wage or handout welfare, pic related. On and on.
They are divorced from actions having any relation to consequences and that's the way they like it. They long to be dominated.

They should have gotten the reversible vasectomies.

They both already have the 2 sons. They've done the White Man a solid.

Men shouldn't get them because of divorce and what the future could bring.

They probably did this to spare their wives hormonal birth control or the tube tying. They want to continue filling their wives with creampies.

>they already have kids and wives and make a shitload of money.
Do they support open borders and "refugees" coming over here?
Then they support being replaced by apes because immigrants breed like germs on all those dollars they pay in taxes.

Having replacement numbers of kids and supporting open borders makes you a bitch of a man. So does opening your mouth like that.

you dont want more kids
you still fuck your wife regularly
you know that birth control is unhealthy for your wife to take long term (mood disprders, cancers, etc)

how do we call this bugman facial expression?
why are they doing this?

test

JUST

Don't be like Rhett and Link
Be a K selector and be like Mel

It has nothing to do with those two pozzfags. It's to teach Huwites that it's trendy not to have kids. More jewish supremacism being taught on the electric jew.
The human species needs a fucking war to weed these people out. I'm not even a violent person, but when I see someone making the numale face I wanna smash them in the jaw so badly that it dislocates.

i dont know what they support
didnt even know who they were until 5 minutes ago
googled them, thinking they were buzzfeed faggots who were getting vascectomies to end white privledge or something

they are actually fairly successful and already have kids, so whatever

>why are they doing this?
Beach explanation I've seen is basically that most soy boys / bug men know they look like shit at some level. So they make this retarded type of face as a way to say "haha look how silly I am! I'm not even trying to look decent in this picture because such things are below me". When the truth is they know they cant. Basically they force an absurd look because they know they already look absurd.

I dont consider making money successful since a lot of rich men commit suicide. Jut like Chester.

>Make millions
>Adored by millions of women and men
>Can sleep with who you want
>Big family
>Million of dollars
>Hangs himself in the closet

Happiness is what defines success.

are these 2 waiting for cocks to simultaneously enter their mouths from the left?

I think that's why they make the bugman face, yes

It's like Boomer's Free Love, Feminist shit created a quantity over quality imbalance in the white ranks.
We got snotty GenXers, Bugmen, and pillhead.

>you still fuck your wife regularly
>

>when I see someone making the numale face I wanna smash them in the jaw so badly that it dislocates.
"i would so beat them up IRL bros!"

This little fella is your friend in that case.