>midway January: deadline to present the party symbols
>end of January: deadline to present the list of candidates
>February: rallies can now be held
>mid February: polls can't be divulgated anymore
>March 4th: elections
>March 23-24: inauguration of the new government

Other urls found in this thread:

it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_Veil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Amedeo,_Duke_of_Aosta_(b._1943)
archive.fo/mrq4z
archive.fo/GyJl6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Center-right coalition

center-left coalition

far right coalition

far left coalition

and last, 5 Star Movement

mama mia

return of Rome and or papal states when?

pls crash the new Grose Koalition with no survivors Hans

That's a lot of partys :O

I thought lega nord were /ourguys/? Am i not up to date?

So, what are the chances for the FN-FT coalition to get representation?
Or should Sup Forums just support Fratelli d'Italia?

*too many parties

Depending on how extreme you want to go, Lega/Fratelli d'Italia or Casapound are /ourguys/

Latest poll, fagits

I dunno Fritz, I haven't followed much their growth so far, too busy with life issues

che questo chiaro spaghetti matarazzo

Thx, sai per caso trovare anche le intenzioni di voto divise per fasce di età?

At least it'll be a disaster for the lefties.
I'm a bit disappointed Berlusconi isn't Forza Italia's candidate though, him becoming Prime Minister again would be lulzy as fuck.

There are basically 4 main coalitions:

- Center-Right (liberals/identitarians/nationalists)
- Center-Left (U.S. democrats tier)
- Movimento 5 Stelle (populists/ambientalists/pirate party-ish)
- Left (progressive soyboys faggots)

Di recente non ho visto nulla del genere ma sicuramente faranno un tipo di sondaggio del genere nelle prossime settimane, quindi lo salvo e poi lo posto alla prima occasione.
Nell'ultimo che visto il PD spopolava tra gli over 65 mentre il M5S prendeva parecchio nella fascia under 45. Si vedrà, adesso Soy Di Maio ha anche detto che non sono più per l'uscita dall'euro, quindi le percentuali sicuramente cambieranno (il 90% degli euroscettisci e nella fascia 25-55)

io prego dio solo perchè i radicali siano tagliati fuori e vadano fuori dai coglioni.

Pretty much this, or irrelevant commies

Cinco Di Maio si è autocuckato da solo ancor prima di partire

La Bonino
>aborto legale!!1! Divorzio pureee
>we ma com'è che la natalità è in calo

Cristo la Bonino quanto la odio. Neanche il cancro è riuscito ad ucciderla cazzo.

>That's a lot of partys
indeed

>Movimento 5 Stelle
What's the significance of "Five stars" here?

>implying they won't give Bonino a safe uninominal seat

CasaPound con chi si schiera ?

trasferisciti in afghanistan allora terrone di merda

they begun by labeling some candidate mayors to have "five-stars" cities (yes, like hotels)
the five stars are
- public-owned water (linked to an old referendum of 2011)
- sustainable mobility (no High speed rail - only local trains and sheit)
- development
- connectivity (we have internet! we can work home instead of going to the office, guys!)
- environment

con gli Spada

Five points of their (bullshit) electoral program. For example one is public water, another one to defend environment ecc.

Vattene in Svezia se ami così tanto i negri e uccidere bambini figlio di puttana

CasaPound e Forza Nuova vanno sempre per i cazzi loro.

e grazie al cazzo, sono gestiti dai negri fluorescenti

why the fuck do they still make so many lists when with the new law all the list under 1% don't count for the coalition's total votes?

You forgot
>Natalità in calo
>Stagnazione economica
>Ci servono gli immigrati se no diventeremo un paese irrilevante e qualcuno deve pur pagare le pensioni

kek ma che arrivate tutti da facebook

È un fatto di credibilità, guarda che fine ha fatto il MSI a mettersi con cani e porci
Mi da solo fastidio che ci saranno un sacco di voti sprecati che potrebbero essere usati per fermare la sinistra

One star for each member of the management board of the firm that runs the party (yes, their leaders are associated with the private firm of a defunct "communication guru")

With Gypsy mafia

>the center-left is about to be surpassed in votes even by the M5S

because they're people escaped from the main parties that now come back on their knees begging for one more seat. Sometimes I envy the burgers, they have Blue Team/Red Team and that's about it

Where are the good times when Italians used to blow up government buildings ?

Dude chemtrails and also... Vaccines and tap water
And uh cancer is a plot set up by big pharma *dies*

So I've been living in Vicenza since September when I moved out here from Murica to do a contractor gig at the Army and chair force base in Aviano.

I have a few question on how to deal with some of the retarded shit that goes on out here.

Why the shit are things on a 2 month billing cycle or whenever the fuck they get to it?

Why is there no fucking clue about any concept of customer service?

The fuck is up with the power grid?

Why do TIM and Vodafone suck so badly?

I used to live by Detroit (Ypsi) and why in the fuck do all the cities look like a renaissance version of Detroit? Fucking dirty as shit and graffiti everywhere.

Any advice would be cool.

the government was behind that too

iirc some nutter tried to shoot up the Parliament a few years back but he got caught as soon as he got to Rome

sirens are real dude!
All women should use a moon cup
And let's never, ever forget
Taht big fat fucking scam that was the bio wash ball!!!

>Passi tutta la gioventù a fare aborti illegali
>Combatti per far diventare l'aborto legale
>Passano 30 anni
>Fai propaganda per importare negri e arabi perchè gli italiani non fanno più figli

gas chamber when?

checked

>a renaissance version of Detroit
that's becayse even if we're lazy we do it with style, tut tut

SALVINI HA DETTO NO ALL'OBBLIGO DEI VACCINI
E' DECISO IO LO VOTOOOOOOOOO

>any advice would be cool
shit doesn't work, deal with it

i share the same country with people that unironically vote for coalitions because they support one of the parties in the coalitions....

i'm ashamed to say i support 5'stars movement just because it's the least corrupt movement and they don't go for meme resolutions like 80 euro and ruspa-life

at the very least they want to abolish the aborrent implementationa of the gender law for parlamentars and the annexed electoral law and the fucking ius soli

first
>reddit spacings
second
>Why the shit are things on a 2 month billing cycle or whenever the fuck they get to it?
must be somewhere in teh contract when you sign it, dude
>Why is there no fucking clue about any concept of customer service?
"the customer is always right" is a pretty anglo conception
>The fuck is up with the power grid?
>Why do TIM and Vodafone suck so badly?
care to explain?

Ma che cazzo NON CI CREDO E SUCCESSA LA STESSA FOTTUTA COSA IN FRANCIA
it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_Veil
Non è normale

>Why is there no fucking clue about any concept of customer service?

Corruption, no quality control. If there is a merchant you deal with on the regular slip him an extra 20 and he will treat you better

>that's becayse even if we're lazy we do it with style, tut tut

kek'd

>the guy who just sailed on a rubber boat

also how fucking. (((((coincidental))))) was that they gave niggers and illegals the ius solis just so they could vote(((freely))) as (((((((((((((((((((((((((citizens)))))))))))))))))))))))

>at least they want

Who knows what they want? They keep changing ideas every day. They're not even euroskeptics anymore, at least till today morning.

non scordiamoci il ministro dell'INPS che disse "gli immigrati ci pagheranno le pensioni" facendo INTENZIONALMENTE nessun distinguo tra immigrati regolari/comunitari e negri presi a caso

wtf quando hanno approvato la legge?

Chi sono i negri fluorescenti?

Bonus question: perché quel nome?

Go further my friend
>promuovi uno stile di vita irresponsabile da donna in carriera
>non fare figli nei tuoi 20
>non fare figli nei tuoi 30
>40 anni REEEE perché non riesco ad avere figli bisogna fare la procreazione assistita
>la procreazione assistita richiede molto denaro
>la procreazione assistita viene inclusa nei trattamenti del SSN
>tutti noi coglioni paghiamo per aborto, procreazione assistita e integrazione degli stranieri.
No gas chambers I want platoons of execution and be part of them.

"because we are not run by jews" is the answer to all your questions

>streets covered by dog shits and graffiti is "not being run by jews"
No it's just because we are shitty lazy wops

So, which is your monarchist party? Do you even have one?
Italians on Sup Forums have to have a good amount of monarchists. If you aren't monarchist, read some Hoppe.

>Simone Veil
>Di religione ebraica
>Emma Bonino
>è membro del Board della Fondazione Open Society del filantropo e finanziere George Soros

Its only a coincidence, goy.

i negri fluorescenti sarebbero i "Cia niggers, that glow in the dark" come li chiamava quello che programmò TempleOS. sarebbero gli infiltrati che però sono evidentissimi (quindi "brillano nel buio")
il nostro equivalente sarebbero gli AISI niggers

We don't have a monarchist party beacause our royal family is an absolute embarrassment

they were never euroskeptics in the first place but they never went full leccaculo to the eu bank like mr. "i put italy ina literal shithole eurofriendly economy and free nigger and terrorist traffic zone for the ones after me and now i'm presenting myself blaming it on the guys who came after me " salvini

Hoppe said its preferable a monarchy than a democracy but anarcho-capitalism/freedom of association-based society is the better solution.

salvini never did what you said you illiterate terrone

they never did, now it's up to the next government

>Chi sono i negri fluorescenti?
quelli che sanno delle tue immagini zozze sul telefono
>perché quel nome?
è un meme di Terry Davis (pic related)

What about this guy?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Amedeo,_Duke_of_Aosta_(b._1943)
How mush has the shittiness of Vittorio Emanuele hurt Italian monarchism?

Ok, but you cant deny one of their source of votes were the euroskeptics.

Yes, and the best of those free societies would likely be monarchies.

have a bump, italbros, and rolling for a right-wing government

a novembre quando hanno fatto la (((riforma elettorale))) hanno allegato tutte le altre proposte da approvare insieme alla stessa a fregarella tra cui legge del genere, ius solis, e quella barzelletta di privvedimento sulla legge delle pensioni dei parlamentari anziani
mi scuso per l'assenza di link dato il telefono ma un evento piuo meno clamoroso fo che di mayo e il suo amichetto si sono alzati e se ne sono andati dall'aula dopo i voti per l'approvazione data l'impudente tricckeballaccke di merda che era la legge stessa

l monopolio ebraico nei mass media in Italia

Ugo Stille, nato Misha Kamenetzky, per anni direttore del Corriere della Sera è arrivato alla direzione del principale quotidiano nazionale, come ha scritto Gaetano Afeltra nel suo Corriere primo amore, “al seguito dell'esercito americano”.

“Lo stesso pseudonimo “Stille” era già stato usato da Giaime Pintor – scrive Pietro Sella – un comunista (fratello di Luigi Pintor) gravitante nella cellula giudeo-bolscevica organizzata alla Einaudi di Torino da Leone Ginzburg. Lo “Stille” ha di recente nominato direttore del supplemento illustrato del Corriere il correligionario Willy Molco già direttore di Gente, Novella 2000, Anna e Oggi. Alla direzione del popolare settimanale vi è ora un altro ebreo, Sandro Mayer”.

Fiamma Nirenstein
“Ogni ebreo nel mondo è un israeliano, anche se non ne è consapevole. Tutti coloro che non lo riconoscono fanno un grande sbaglio.”
“[...] moralmente parlando, non ci devono essere negoziati con Hamas [...]. Non puoi negoziare con cannibali, che mangiano esseri umani.”

Willy Molco, recentemente scomparso, è stato negli ultimi anni il curatore della rassegna stampa di Rai Uno e – come ha sottolineato il quotidiano Libero all'indomani della sua morte – era ebreo praticante.

Oltre ad Arrigo Levi – per anni editorialista di spicco de La Stampa di Torino – non possiamo non ricordare:

Vittorio Orefice, per anni cronista parlamentare di Rai Uno,
Alain Elkann, ex genero di Gianni Agnelli, giornalista di Telemontecarlo, opinionista di Capital, docente di letteratura italiana alla Columbia University e consigliere dell'ex sottosegretario ai Beni Culturali on. Vittorio Sgarbi,
Silvia Kramar, giornalista di Canale 5,
Fiamma Nirenstein, esponente della destra sionista e collaboratrice de La Stampa, L'Indipendente, L'Europeoe Panorama, nonché responsabile dell'Istituto di Cultura Italiana in Israele,

He managed to be hated by both the fascists and comunists after ww2 so...

Gad Eitan Lerner, nato a Beirut, ex dirigente di Lotta Continua, giornalista di Rai Tre e, dal 1993 vicedirettore de La Stampa. Direttore, per un brevissimo lasso di tempo, del telegiornale di Rai Uno poi passato alla Sette,
Clemente J. Mimun, giornalista di Canale 5 poi direttore del telegiornale di Rai Due attualmente passato alla direzione di Rai Uno,
Enrico Mentana, già giornalista di Rai Due poi direttore del telegiornale di Canale 5 e testimonial di alcuni spot a favore dell'8 per mille da devolvere alle Comunità Ebraiche,
Roberto Amen, popolare conduttore del telegiornale diRai Due,
Monica Setta, giornalista de La 7 e collaboratrice delCorriere della Sera,
Sara Cuneo, giornalista di Canale 5,
Claudio Della Seta, giornalista di Canale 5
Gustavo Rosenfeld, capocronista alla radio,
Umbero Ottolenghi, giornalista di Rai Due,
Lidia Sacerdoti, vicedirettore di Rai Due (rete che ospita la rubrica Sorgente di Vita),
Alice Luzzato Fegiz, segretaria di redazione del T.G. di Rai Tre,
Giorgio Saba, giornalista di Rai Tre,
Emanuele Milano, vicedirettore della Rai poi direttore di TMC,
Carlo Momigliano, vicedirettore di Publitalia, concessionaria pubblicitaria del gruppo Fininvest
Emanuele Ascarelli e Daniel Toaff, della rubrica Sorgente di Vita.
Paolo Mieli, Ex direttore Corriere della Sera, ora presidente di RCS Libri.
Corrado Augias, giornalista di Repubblica, conduttore Rai Tre, parlamentare europeo con il PDS 1994-1999.
Loris Gai, inviato al telegiornale di Rai Uno.
on si capisce com'è che gli ebrei che rappresentano lo 0,1 percento della popolazione occupano non solo i trust economici (maggiori banche, assicurazioni e aziende trust) ma pure tutte le maggiori testate giornalistiche e televisive.

Influenza Sionista nei media italiani

Influenza Sionista nei media italiani

GIORNALISTI e SCRITTORI
SUSANNA TAMARO – Scrittrice
ROBERTO SAVIANO - Scrittore Gomorra (Di madre sefardita)
CORRADO AUGIAS – Scrittore e giornalista Raitre
ARRIGO LEVI - Giornalista
ENRICO MENTANA - Giornalista e conduttore televisivo
CLEMENTE MIMUN - Giornalista direttore Tg5. Tg1 Tg2
DAVID SASSOLI – Giornalista Tg1
RAFFAELE GENAH – Vicedirettore Tg1
MIRIAM MAFAI – giornalista Repubblica
RENZO FOA – Giornalista (figlio di Vittorio Foa) recentemente scomparso
RENATO MANNHEIMER – Sondaggista di Porta a Porta
MARCO TARADASH – Politico radicale e giornalista tv
ROBERTO AMEN – Giornalista TG2
LUCIANO ONDER – Giornalista TG2 trentatrè
LORENZO CREMONESI – Giornalista Corsera
FURIO COLOMBO – ex direttore Unità
IAS GAWRONSKI – giornalista Mediaset e politico FI
GIANCARLO LEHNER – giornalista Libero e parlamentare PDL
RICCARDO FRANCO LEVI – Giornalista e parlamentare PD
GAD LERNER – giornalista La7
SANDRO MAYER – giornalista e direttore giornali gossip
MASSIMO DELLA SETA - Tg5
MASSIMO RAVEL tg3
ALICE WEBLOWSKY tg5
FIAMMA NIRENSTEIN - Giornalista parlamentare PDL
OLIVIERO BEHA – giornalista polemista
PAOLO MIELI – Direttore Corsera, storico, editorialista RCS
MAURIZIO MOLINARI - giornalista inviato USA

ATTORI-REGISTI-SPETTACOLO

ALESSANDRO HABER – attore
BARBARA CAPOTONDI – attrice
MARCELLO CESENA – attore
ALESSANDRO D’ALATRI – regista
ARNOLDO FOA’ – attore
LUCA BARBARESCHI – attore e politico (madre ebrea)
GEORGE EASTMAN (Montefiori luca) – attore anni 70
JOELE DIX (Ottolenghi Davide) – attore-comico zelig
RAUL CREMONA – attore comico zelig
PAOLO HENDEL – attore comico zelig
FRANCA VALERI (vero cognome Norsa) - attrice
CLAUDIO AMENDOLA – attore
CARLO CROCCOLO - attore
ARIANNA DAVID - Attrice ex Miss Italia
ROSSELLA FALK – attrice
FRANCA FALDINI – attrice (moglie di totò)
MARTA FLAVI – conduttrice ed ex moglie di Costanzo
ROBERTO FAENZA - regista

Segnalato alla polizia postale per antisemitismo e razzismo. Divertiti in galera.

Reported to the police for antisemitism and racism. Enjoy prison.

Eyyyy you a come an a make-ah da pizza for me? Boppadeboppie capeessh?

he literally di you illiterate nigger and he even left in shame because italy would not approve changing the bicameral system so he could pass pro eu laws non stop and then dadifucking da he forms a coalition with the pseudo right political parties wich is corrupt at worst and evil at best

Maybe Salvini is a meme but M5S are a cancer.

is this real? and also, we must start mass producing memes, all the big pages on facebook itaia are run by Weird Twitter/soyboy faggots

>spot the niggernew

Of course is real...he's truly /ourguy/ the Memelord.

Are you in the memes telgram ?

L'élite della nazione

no, and if that pic is the result of the brainstorm I don't wanna be part of it, embarassing

On est partout :)

i want him to win.

flat tax 15%
end nigger invasion

Also you guys should try to convince as many people as you can. There are good arguments against immigration and if any of guys need them I can provide links to articles, books, etc.

One of those arguments is rape. Rape committed by immigrants was only 10% in 2007 and now it was 40% in 2017.
Sources some user posted a few weeks ago:
archive.fo/mrq4z
archive.fo/GyJl6