What do you think of Ririchiyo?

What do you think of Ririchiyo?

I can't remember if she's from Mayoi Chiki or Boku Inu. help.

Neither her, nor anyone else in her manga, deserved that mid point plot twist. Holy fuck that was depressing.

Also RIP Author. She made good shoujo aimed at dudes.

Obviously Boku Inu. Look at the eyes. Dead giveaway.

Could you spoil it for me?

for anal

I want her feet to touch my dick.

It got a happy ending at least.

Everyone except one person in the cast dies. Leading man dies an especially brutal death for how fuzzy this series was before that point.

Oh no doubt, but that was like 4 years later? That's a long time to hold out for a happy ending, especially if you stopped reading month to month.

>4 years later
I did not know this. Was it on hiatus?

I remember Ririchiyo foe her excellent taste in sleepwear.

Well guess I'm not starting the manga anytime soon

Translation wise, there were multiple 4-6 month breaks. The last chapter 3 chapters were uploaded in english only last june. Wikipedia says the series only ran through 2014.

Publication wise, I don't think so. Part 1 ends at around chapter 20? And then it goes on for another ~30 chapters, which ends up being a lot of time for a monthly series.

If it makes you feel better it all resolves in the end and they all get a happy end.

I never understood waifus until I watched this

>Last June
Well time to finish reading this. Inu x Boku is one of my favorite series and it's pretty underrated.

Are they revived or something?

GOAT design.

iirc the whole event is undone via time travel. I think they went to the past to tell their past selves to avoid the tragedy.

I left out the other half of the twist on purpose if it helps. At first it seems like the story resets, but pretty quickly its revealed everyone was reincarnated a few years after dying. The problem is they weren't all reborn at the same time so some people get older and some people are much younger, as well as only some of them are "true" reincarnations with past memories intact.

I never understood loli/petite girls until this

No. Anal is shit.
Although Ririchiyo hits all my fetishes I just can't bring myself to fap to her.

>top left of image
Pls

I feel you. She straddles that line between cute and lewd too closely. You need the perfect balance between the two and most doujins lean towards one or the other.

same

Unlike her author.

delete this comment

Nephew....

I like the fluffy pink one even more, especially since I'm an M

Her friend Karuta is nice and comfy

Sweet Parade was the GOAT ED

rip ;_;7