How will Sup Forums ever recover

how will Sup Forums ever recover

>"educated"
US college is a very expensive european high school where you can pay far less if you are a nigga chick thanks to affirmative action

ooga booga, dis paper gib me job

>According to the National Center for Education Statistics, between 2009 and 2010, black women earned 68 percent of all associate degrees awarded to black students, as well as 66 percent of bachelor’s degrees, 71 percent of master’s degrees and 65 percent of all doctorates awarded to black students.
>The report also says that the percentage of U.S. college students who are black increased from 10 to 15 percent from 1976 to 2012, while the percentage of white students among all U.S. college students fell from 84 to 60 percent.
>By both race and gender, a higher percentage of black women (9.7 percent) are enrolled in college than any other group, topping Asian women (8.7 percent), white women (7.1 percent) and white men (6.1 percent).
>Unfortunately, while black women may be the most highly educated, a recent study found that black women make up just 8 percent of private sector jobs and less than 2 percent of leadership roles.
>And as of 2013, black women earned just 64 cents to the white man’s dollar, while white women earned 78 cents, black men 75 cents, Hispanic men 67 cents and Hispanic women 54 cents.
So says the Root

Thanks to affirmative action and the thousands of white people denied due to race.

I do think it's interesting how the advanced track for mathematics in American public high schools is pretty much the standard mathematics track for euro high school students.

sure, black women are the "most educated" in that a large number of for profit bullshit degrees are awarded to black women in bullshit majors.

so they can work for the government as social workers and bureaucracy.

Well let’s see 70% of black people are on welfare. So for this to be true I guess that would mean they are giving a disproportionate amount of scholarship money to black women.

the difference between education and intelligence.

Also do the statistics actually distinguish what type of degrees they're getting them and where they're getting them? A bachelors in Physics from Stanford is a lot more impressive than a Phd in social services from Arkansas State.

>bs in macrame
>educated

Ok so now will they final shut up and stop whining about "muh oppreshun"?

Black women are really proving themselves to be dedicated, hard-working, and intelligent. Hopefully Oprah will be president in 2020.

shoop banana in hand

>Black women become the most indoctrinated groups by Jewish brainwashing facilities.

Sounds much more accurate.

How much debt does the avg black women have?

Do they make more on avg?

I'm going to bet this only helps out the jews.

Black women become most indoctrinated group in US

ftfy

>affirmative action

They have nice Gov. Jobs where all they have to do is show up. Meh ulgy niggers are so smart.

inferring that going to college makes you "smart"

The average net worth of black women is 5$

african studies ist not actually education

why? it's only that way because we have to dumb it down. America was leading in education before Brown v Board

Getting a free ride through Inter-sectional basket weaving studies doesn't constitute an education.

fake and SAGE

>black women

>I went 2 devry
>Now we iz zwme education!
WE
WUZ
KANGS

>systematically weed out the intelligent and driven demographic in exchange for under achieving affirmative action demographics
ya, na. I'm way better off being a white-drop out with no debt and a job that pays 120k a year than 99 percent of specially selected retards that now have tons of debt and no job or experience

Trades or tech?

>we wuz educated
>female intellectuals

>percent attending college
>not percent graduating college