So, do you guys realize how delusional you sound?

So, do you guys realize how delusional you sound?

so, what gender are you today?

0/10

2017 was definitly a pretty dang entertaining year when you think about it.
Everyday was like a new episode of some slice of life comedy drama with Trump in the white house. What decisions he makes and the supporting cast around him. Never have I seen more people tuned into the political world until Trump came into office.

what was wrong with 2017?

conservative in the white house, taxes lowered, economy is hitting record highs everyday

I mean, I'd love some RWDS, but I can live with this

Trump's presidency so far has been a lot like Obama's. Absolutely zero impact on my life. I have been laughing more though.

>it's okay to joke about drug addiction if the addicts are white

Does LA Times think they can win subscribers by insulting them ? What sort of mindset goes into this kind of business strategy ?

I'm being serious on this 1.

kek

You see if you make it so the person saying it in the comic is a white male who is obviously not from the city you are making it seem like everyone hates trump and anyone that likes him is just delusional

OP is right. You guys really have to grow up. Sometime soon

horsey is the most powerful political cartoonist of the 21st century

Horsey needs to have his hands cut off for the shit he spews about whites.

Nah, they don't think they can convert people by ridiculing them, but they can at least silence them to some degree.

> lawdy o bama done changed murica
> Chu been smoking again Grandma?

Wow another Horsey comic where a son (?) is talking down to their parent (?)

Also

>opioids

Glad horsey takes the opioid epidemic seriously

The proper version would have the kids enjoy the luxury that comes with living in the first world while ignoring their mother being deported.

No, dumbass. That's what delusion means.

Now, proving delusion instead of just realizing it is much easier. The side whose "reality" keeps totally collapsing is the side that is delusional, because reality means anything that doesn't cease to exist no matter how much you want it to. So reality doesn't collapse or implode or even change at all.

Guess what anything that does collapse really is? A delusion.

I think even pol is starting to turn on this faggot trump

>strawman

cool argument, lefty

You know that actually doesn't sound too bad!

"on this faggot Trump"? That's so forced lol obvious shill. The best part is where you try to project your completely unrealistic goal in order to demoralize.You're locked in here with us.

With the addition of anime waifus it WILL be paradise.

>male texan complaining about Fox and Trump
Is this deliberately inaccurate?

Haha! The opiod crisis! Falling white male mortality rates! You wonder why Sup Forums exists.

They're not even trying anymore.

>horsey

Please don’t post third rate cartoons here, Sup Forums is only for the best of the best.

>true freedom of speech
>feminism removed allowing actual equality to happen without the political shitshow
>no gangs/drug dealers
>no terrorism
>young people arent competeing for the same job as an illegal who can undercut their price
>no culture clash from refugees
>honest media
> faggots arent causing a political quagmire allowing the focus to be on important things, not who can piss in what restroom
>nobody is better or more politically powerful than anyone else
> national language means communication isnt hampered
>2nd ammendment means people can defend themselves with tue best methods available, combined with removal of thugs, terrorists and mental defects the shooting rate will plummet
How is that place NOT a paradise?

THIS

Where's the joke? All I see is "NUH UH U R DUM" written in an overly verbose manner.

>Trivializing drug addiction because they're white

Anything to hate yt

I'll grow in your asshole

ICE MECHS WHEN?

But why do the people of color want to get in if it's such a horrible place to be?

It isn't if you're the kind of person who just wants to be rewarded for existing.
These people can't imagine what it's like to actually contribute...The sad thing is that they likely would enjoy it more if they did.

Nah, nigga

haha, opioid addiction is so funny

Friendly reminder to all non-shills that you should report slide & bait threads and threads that are off-topic.

Some examples of off-topic threads:
>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
>X BTFO.
>How will X ever recover?
>(1 post by this ID)

The only people who are entertained by this are retarded and are ruining this board. Its tabloid drama.

who let this faggot on here
>you have to be 18+ to be here

I've never said shit like pic related, so no.

Being a Trump supporter doesn't mean I agree with him on every point and utterance of his. I think that goes for most people who back him.

First post undeniably best post.

the delusion is real, what could you possibly agree with him about? he can barely string together a coherent sentence and is obviously in the throws of a neurodegenerative disease yet you still call yourself a supporter of his?

the only thing he has achieved during his presidency so far is being the most controversial president ever and thats not a good thing. wake the fuck up and admit you voted for a total moron that has not delivered on ANY of his promises to "drain the swamp" and is an actual jewish shill.

if you ever have any children (which i doubt) and they ask you your thoughts on americas dark age (current year) the only thing youll be able to say is i played a role in causing it by electing donald j. trump

This. As long as my taxes are lower and we’re not in a big war, pretty much nothing personally affects me so I shouldn’t care

>BY A FUCKING LEAF

sage

Based leaf
>pic unrelated

What do you get for this? Like, a nickel?

I unironically want to live there!

What trump did is to make usre not get hillary and etc.. as president, EVERYTHING ELSE IS A BONUS, THIS ALONE IS ENOUGHT

THIS IS WHAT THE OTHER SIDE NEED TO LEARN, PEOPLE VOTED ANTI HILLARY AND ETC.. NOT PRO TRUMP

what are you saging faggot?
you cant sage a post
you just call them a leaf and post a rake picture
>pic related
but the leaf was right on this one and it is you that is the faggot in this instance

>HAHA THOSE DUMB POOR WHITES ARE ALL DYING FROM HEROIN ABUSE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO JOBS AND THE ENTIRE COUNTRY HATES THEM
These people are fucking scum.

>Horsey

> he can barely string together a coherent sentence and is obviously in the throws of a

> obviously in the throws

> throws

I'm not sure you're as credible a person to make that assessment as you think you are.

> he can barely string together a coherent sentence and is obviously in the throws of a

> obviously in the throws

> throws

I'm not sure you're as credible a person to make that assessment as you think you are.

good one, keep living in your dream world mamas boy. its not a surprise you dont have a single counterpoint since there is no arguing against facts. you voted for an alzheimers patient with the biggest inferiority complex in recorded history. much like his cuck supporters.

a single grammatical mistake, you got me!! maga!!!

>Never have I seen more people tuned into the political world until Trump came into office.
Hate is uniting.

> not knowing that "throws" is not the same word as "throes" is a grammatical error

wew lad you lefties are intellectual titans eh

>calling an error of diction a grammatical mistake
Would you like some help digging your hole

Have a sage for your efforts

Horsey the soy goy ponyfaggot vs. Zyklon Ben in no-holds-barred fight to the death, who wins?

>identity theft (twice in 10 years) is ok when you're a mexican single mother

Hows high school going. Everyones insurance went up at least 40%. Mine went from 480$/month family in 2009 to 1120$/month in 2016.

To not bump the thread you cock guzzling nigger.