Tokyo Ghoul:re

Chapter's out. ToukaXKaneki confirmed. Sexing soon.

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/122/4205/1

nth for etofag tears

>tfw touka won the kanekibowl

What a great chapter.

>Ayato with implants

Summarizing the events so far.

Do we really need yet another thread?

>toukafags shit up thread again
Ah yes *leaves*

I wonder if they're more shippers or shitposters at this point.

>*action*
>no new IP
Good Riddance.

Fuck this shipping garbage.

>tfw etofagging and toukafagging for max (You) gathering

You don't even have to Etofag to get Toukafags to bite, though. Just say that you don't like Touka or think she isn't particularly pretty.

>another toucucks circlejerk thread
Wew see you next week, wont visit your daily generals about you make nos
W

Who's ready for another 500 posts of waifufags shitting on each other?

Everyone is a etofag, according to Toukashits. Not realizing everyone hates her.

Why are people sperging out about Eto in a chapter that solely focuses on Touka and Kaneki's relationship? I don't understand.

I hate all the waifufags and shippers, but that's something I noticed. Say one thing bad about Touka and you have a few "hurr durr etofag buttblasted xdd" posts on your ass.

>it's a best girl chapter
>reddit etofags are completely buttblasted
Very interesting

Where were you when touken became cannon?

because touka is a plain bitch and eto is based

Eto is dogshit.

the etocancer from reddit arrived and denies that there is a relationsship at all

In love how smug she is In this picture, perfect fits with the chapter and the BTFO of etofags.

>chapter is about Touka and Kaneki more or less becoming a thing
>why are people discussing Touka
No idea

The only ones who seem but blasted are retards like you. Thread just started and already you faggots are crying about Toukafags.

>tfw people ship worst girl ( she has no personality) with ken

shitty chapter
I hope touka dies soon

Have you seen previous threads?

>touka is about to be NTR'd

ISHIDAAAAAAAAA

Even Kaneki knows Haise and Touka was the true OTP

REDDIT ETOCANCER LEAVE

REEEEE

>Chapter's out. Touka death flag confirmed. Death soon.
Fixed that.

I dont give two shits about eto or touka but Reddit fucking loves Touka. I mean, this guy probably browses the threads for how cancerous it is:

Page 1, Touka: Place an order, my only flower

"Please-get-it-on-like-rabbits"
Kaneki: Shit! Is this what I think it is? STOP, BOI! Don't think with your dick!
No, please think with your dick. Throw rational thinking out of the window, and notice that you both want to be fucking
Page 6, Touka: When the time comes, I'll let you do it
....well, it's not what I wanted it to be. But at least the offer's ope-
Reads pages 9-12
YASSSSSSSSSS. YESSSSSSSSSS. SHE CONFESSSSSSSSSED! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
Tsukiyama barges in and introduces plot
Well, it's ok. We got the confession, and now it looks like they're gonna have to dissolve their base. It'll be interesting to see how they manage their line of operation, considering they're forced to change their way of managemen-
Mitsuki comes barging in
AHHHHHHHHH! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH !!
TL:DR - This chapter was great. Somebody please hold me. Mitsuki pls no kill my ship

What did she mean by this?

REMINDER
hide >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> eto >>>>>>> nothing >>>>> touka

ALL SHIPPERFQGS OUT
TOUKAS OUT
ETOS OUT
SPEEDREADERS OUT
TRIPFAGS OUTTTTT

Furutafags out, too.

Then we can have a good thread.

>actually going to reddit
Etofags = Redditors confirmed once again

So fucking pissed chibi's theory wasn't confirmed in this ch, oh well I guess its one of those ambiguous things that ishida doesn't want to spoonfeed. Its just like how eto said in ch 64 she couldn't care less about the idiot readers who can't see between the lines and realize things that aren't obvious

You only say that because...

After this I'll-

I will be the become the TOKYO GHOUL

Chibi is actually based

Who says he's an Etofag? Just because he doesn't like Touka? Stop being so insecure about your favorite female character.

Kill yourself

>Implying popular characters die in :re

Only part 1 was a tragedy.

>the chibifag is an etofags
This is enlightening

>Who says he's an Etofag?
How he had to mention her before making his post just singles him out.

>I-I'm really not X or Y, but Y is shit

So obvious.

>Normies suddenly hate Mutsuki

WTF happened??

lots of characters died, you speedreader, including flagship character Arima

>arima
>dead
Hello newfag

Toukafags have become literal dindus. Shit up threads, blame Etofags for it, then selectively screencap people calling them retarded for being retards and go "Etoshitters BTFO" in the next thread.

I thought Furutafags were bad.

>Etofags like E-Celebs and Reddit
Where do we go from here?

The art is going downhill along with the story.
I miss Haise and his comfy Qs squad

Don't worry, not everyone can have chibi like reading comprehension. That's what his videos are for, so just make sure to watch his in depth analysis when he posts it and you'll know what she meant.

M U T S U K I

U

T

S

U

K

I

>I-I'm really not X or Y, but Y is shit
>So obvious.
Yeah, your insecurity is very obvious.

FURUTA KIMCHI WASHUU

I just want to discuss the chapter but all these threads are just full of shipperfags screeching at eachother. Also, if you were a "any girl except Touka"-fag you were set up to lose. This chapter confirmed that Kaneki have feelings for Touka. That said, I'm more interested in seeing what Mutsuki will do next chapter.

IF REPEATING DIGITS TOUKA DIES IN THE NEXT 4 CHAPTERS

dumb phoneposter

>he doesn't watch chibis videos
>>>r/tokyoghoul

>This chapter confirmed that Kaneki have feelings for Touka
Wow the toukafag desperation is at an all time high right now.

Not sure if it's Furutafags, other falseflaggers or legitimate Toukafags, but other Toukafags seem to be joining in. I'm starting to kind of hate them, even though I was neutral to them before.

Nah, you're falseflaggin is.

And this is exactly what he meant. Jesus Christ this fucking fanbase.

>This chapter confirmed that Kaneki have feelings for Touka
Pft

When she offered him sex, he neither refused nor tried to change the topic himself. He just couldn't say yes, but both knew what his answer was.

I miss Black Reaper Kaneki...

I miss when Etofags and Hairufags were the most obnoxious posters.

I miss when these threads weren't infested with tumblr and reddit.

>I'm not a waifufag!
>but anyone who's not a toukafag is a retard and wrong!

Fun how etofags are just ignoring these retarded threads and waiting for next week but toukafags are still "hahahah etofag cancer, reddit xdxd"

Am I imagining thing or is Mutsuki totally reaching for Sensei's D here, right?

There is literally no proof that Eto didn't offer Kaneki the same thing.

Do toukafags actually like touka or are they just dedicated shitposters?

I'm a Mutsukifag, the highlight of the chapter for me was when she came through the door. It did confirm he has feelings since his feelings for her are the same as Haise's, I also thought him asking her to come with him was pretty telling after their dialogue. You have to be in fucking denial if you refuse to aceept that Touka will(and already have) won the Kanekibowl. That said, I still hope Mutsuki atleast gets to rape him before the end, she deserves his D. Best girl and boy.

>fun how we etofags are ignoring you retarded toukafags haha!
>you're all idiots and wrong and I'm ignoring you right now XD

I don't think Touka looks very good on that cover art. A bit too mannish.

She is, and mental damaged toucucks are ignoring it

What is there to dislike about current Touka? She gets in no one's way, supports people when they feel like she has too. And overall doesn't offend anyone.

>Fun how etofags are just ignoring these retarded threads

The fuck are you on about?

>Fun how etofags are just ignoring these retarded threads
That's what they aren't, they are shitting them up like the toukafags. Atleast the toukafags have something to stand on for their ship. Mutsuki best and purest girl anyway,

From the Fool's Journey, Kaneki is completing himself. Once Kaneki has attained "True Love," he will finish the end of his journey, much like the story of Dante attaining "Beatrice."

Now that he is going to fall in love with Touka, it's without a doubt that he is about that he reach Heaven.

Soon, Ishida will draw Kaneki as "The World."
Understand the truth the doctor was speaking of and completely understanding both "humans" and "ghouls."

TG is Tragedy (Horror)
Re: is Comedy (Romance)

>They are talking negatively about Toukafags so they must be Etofags
Proving the point in some of the posts there. Good job.

There ain't any discussing going on though, just waifufag cancer.

What other fags could they be? Mutsukifags already know our ship is fucking doomed.

Those arent etofags though
Ah, I forgot, everyone who dislikes toukafags shitposting for 3 entire threads has to be an etofag, sorry

This please

Maybe they're nofags? Maybe they're just sick of some Toukafag posters, like many of them have indicated?

Except its not, kaneki has always taken care of her and they both love each other but its just kanekis feelings aren't romantic right now. Kaneki even asked about her as black reaper, mutsuki is also exactly like kaneki. Mutsuki has the highest chance along with eto, id say its tied.

>etofags are ignoring these threads
>th-the fuck are you talking about
>quotes many anons who are tired of all this toukafag shitposting
>th-they dont like toukafags so they must be etofags

The Etofag club must be getting massive, what with everyone speaking out against her majesty Touka being automatically lumped into it.

What is wrong with speedreading?

Anyone who thinks Eto wanted to fuck Kaneki missed the entire point of her character.

Are you serious? Her character basically became reduced to a devoted wannabe waifu that wants to jump on Kaneki's dick because she could never get over her daddy issues.

Touka's name can also mean "Correct."
The truth of the World lies in the word "Love."
The end of the Fool's Journey is finding "Love."
Kirishima Touka is the "Truth."

So, all along, Touka was meant for Kaneki Ken.
People who denied Touka with hatred were wrong.
Because hatred is "Lie."

>wanting to discuss a chapter that completely focuses on touka and her feelings for kaneki
>people start coming in to cry about toukafags
>actual toukafags start coming in and cry about etofags
>the cycle continues

No wonder people hate this retarded fanbase.

>Another buttblasted Etofag
Are Reddit users being invited to shitpost here by someone or something?

>devoted wannabe waifu
How? They just became a thing this chapter, not beforehand.

>jump on Kaneki's dick because she could never get over her daddy issues
The whole shit with her father was resolved long ago and Kaneki coming back actually just manifested that. She is already over her father and Ayato, so you're just objectively wrong here.

The name “Kaneki” came from one of my dreams. It stayed in my mind after I woke up so I decided to memo it down. “Yoshi, let's use this (name)” is what I planned on. The sound of the name Kaneki made me imagine various thoughts and the character “Touka” was born from it. That's why Kaneki and Touka's characters come as a set. - Ishida Sui.