>but..but muh gubment
o yeah because your assault rifle can stop a drone

Literally all of them you faggot kike.

2/10 bait.

SAGE AND IGNORE
SAGE AND IGNORE
SAGE AND IGNORE

Burger debating skills

How delusional do you have to be to think you're going to get gun control in this day and age? The last gun law you retards passed turned the rifle you were trying to ban into the most popular rifle in the country and helped double the number of guns in circulation.

The only people who support gun control at this point are septuagenarian democrats and brain dead liberal arts students.

You lost. Move on.

Every single god damn one of you can die before I defend gun control.

curry poo retort.

I fucking hate one thing about USA, namely accent diversity. There's like a fucking billion. It wouldn't bother me, because all languages have different accents, sometimes a lot in one nation, depending on area, historical connections with different nations etc. But in burgerstan it's completely arbitrary. Do you fucks even have a certain accent that is correct, like we do in Poland where Lubelskie voivodeship's accent is the correct one and others are mutations?

Music makes it even more confusing. For example Marilyn Manson had that song where he pronounced Los Angeles like "Los Ahn-je-lees" or whatever. Most music is murrican and every single fucking singer has a different accent, like there's nothing in common between them. It's even worse when a singer is inconsistent (most of them are) and pronounces the same fucking word in different ways in different songs. Hell, sometimes even in the same song. This pisses me to no end. When I was young and stupid I thought I could learn pronounciation of words from songs but now I realize that if I did that and learnt to talk "perfectly" according to songs, I would go to murrica and then someone would tell from my accent that I'm a native Texan from Washington DC born in Minnesota from Australian father and Canadian mother that was raised in fucking Germany.

Remember when we took our muskets and told the crown to sod off? pepper ridge farms members

Shall not be infringed.
Not open to debate, especially if it's kicked off with that retarded hurr a rifle can't stop a drone line.

It's a big country.

fpbp

No shit a rifle can’t stop a drone. That’s what the shotgun is for.

go fuck off.

why would a pole-tard use a blm meme flag?
fucking nigger-wanna-be. you're now forever associated with the blacked-com turk-roach that got banned.

If banning guns prevents gun deaths then just don't own any guns and you and your family will be safe.

"How many Americans need to die before we ban them?"
all of them

this
shift lmb

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

These false Horseys are great

My EMP gun can stop a drone.
I built it out of projectors and a microwave oven

You should find a more updated graphic, that one’s from 07 my guy

>false
Don't let David "POC better not see the sun go down on me" Horsey hear you say that...

Deal with it.