Boku no Hero Academia

Is there a release date for the OST and the full OP/ED?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/AY95h
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw anime-only watchers are thinking Monoma will be a relevant rival

>implying he's still not the best

>The episode ended just before his best (and only) moment

cant wait for next week

They wasted their opportunity to end with his quirk reveal

I wanted to see this guy try copying OFA and end up with all his limbs broken

Alright, with the current pacing, here is what the rest of the season should look like :
>Episode 5 : Rest of the Cavalry Battle and post game, ends on Todoroki and Midoriya about to talk.
>Episode 6 : Dialogue between All Might and Endeavour/Todoroki and Izuku, Tournament annoucement, up to Midoriya stopping right at the start of his fight.
>Episode 7 : Shinshou vs Izuku and Todoroki vs Sero, with everything that happens inbetween the two.
>Episode 8 : Genki vs Jesus, Iida vs Mei, Aoyama vs Mina, Kirishima vs Testsu, Bakugou vs Ochako, with everything that happens at the same time as the fights.
>Episode 9 : Aftermath of Bakugou vs Ochako, end of Kirishima vs Tetsu, begining of Deku vs Todoroki.
>Episode 10 : End of the fight and aftermath.
>Episode 11 : Bakugou vs Kirishima, Todoroki vs Iida, Bakugou vs Tokoyami, Stain's first appearance, intro to the finals.
>Episode 12 : Finals, ending ceremony, everyone going to see their family.
>Episode 13 : Hero names selection, presentation of the field work, Gran Torino's introduction.
>Episode 14 : Gran Torino and Deku training, Stain and the villain aliance, overview of some classmates, first Full Cowl.
>Episode 15 : Izuku vs Gran Torino, Stain and Shigaraki have their argument, the Noumu attack begins, Iida finds Stain.
>Episode 16 : Gran Torino fights a Noumu, Iida fights Stain, Izuku arrives and joins the fight, Todoroki arrives.
>Episode 17 : Iida flashback and rest of the fight.
>Episode 18 : Endeavour defeats the Noumus, the kids capture Stain, Izuku is attacked by the Noumu and saved by Stain, Stain faints and the kids meet the police chief.
>Episode 19 : We get another glimpse of the rest of the class, dialogue in the Hospital, GT mentions AfO, the kids discuss in class and do the little jumping exercise, AM asks Izuku to discuss with him.

(cont)

(cont)

>Episode 20 : Know your history, first glimpse of AfO, exam studying, begining of the exam.
>Episode 21 : Glimpse of everyone's exam, Izuku and Bakugou vs AM up until Izuku is about to fire the grenade.
>Episode 22 : Todoroki and Momo vs Aizawa, Izuku and Bakugou got blown the fuck out.
>Episode 23 : End of Bakugou and Izuku vs AM, Tokoyami and Asui vs Ectoplasm, glimpse of the others, Kouda and Jirou vs Mic.
>Episode 24 : Ochako and Aoyama vs 13, Grape and Sero vs Midnight, Toga and Dabi introduction, begining of the mall scene.
>Episode 25 : Discussion between Izuku and Shigaraki, aftermath.

Seems about right

I hope they can only make this scene even more creepy

>>Episode 21 : Glimpse of everyone's exam, Izuku and Bakugou vs AM up until Izuku is about to fire the grenade.
>>Episode 22 : Todoroki and Momo vs Aizawa, Izuku and Bakugou got blown the fuck out.
>>Episode 23 : End of Bakugou and Izuku vs AM, Tokoyami and Asui vs Ectoplasm, glimpse of the others, Kouda and Jirou vs Mic.
>>Episode 24 : Ochako and Aoyama vs 13, Grape and Sero vs Midnight, Toga and Dabi introduction, begining of the mall scene.
I wonder if they'll expand on some of the fights that Hori mostly off-paneled.

Shiggy Diggy

Why is Monoma so cute?

Daily reminder that you have the potential to better yourself and/or the world around you everyday.

because he gets bullied by best tomboy.

they couldn't have given her a better seiyuu desu

This. Fuck haters. Her voice fits her character perfectly.

Who is actually seriously thinking this?

How has All Might inspired you to improve yourself, anons?

I'm going to be Mr. Bubble Girl

Yeah. To me, this episode solidified what her casual voice sounds like, and it's pretty fucking good. Substantially good for a first-time seiyuu.

Honestly, yeah. Every time I watch an episode I remember All Might's philosophy of wanting to be the pillar of justice and doing the heroic/right thing. Even though he's just a fictional character I want to be more like him in that manner. Even if what I do for others may be small, it still helps others and improves their day and after all isn't that what a hero is about?

I started doing 50 pushups morning and evening every day except sunday

People were bitching last week but I think she's good now

SADAME

Tokoyami best chuuni.

The voice is 100% perfect for the character. I said this last week too.

She had a few other supporting roles before, Aoyama's seyuu's truly was his first time. And he nailed the few French words he had to say.

I never thought Hayashi would be able to up his game this much, taking into account how good the first season's OST was, but DAMN did this episode have a sublime soundtrack.

If that was Hatsume's OST, by the way, I can't fucking wait for Hatsume vs Iida.

If memory serves me correctly, this was the first one where she has actual lines.

>tfw went to bed because no sound
>Someone posted a link with sound 15 min later

Fuck me.

Iida will take care of Hatsume's babies.

Does Bakugou have an inferiority complex or does he actually think he's better than everyone else?

Link to the thread when it aired?

>extras
>background character
Does Bakugo know he's in an anime?

I think it's a bit of both. He's complicated.

>spoonfeeding
That was literally the last thread.

Is the anime still progressing at a snail's pace?

Any chance it gets to All Might's big fight since it's 2 cour?

>grew up being a special little snowflake
>dad is a beta who can't instill proper values so he dosen't respect his mom either
>has the skills to back up his shit talking
nah he just got his dick sucked for his quirk which led to his ego and that went unchecked because of his parents

Both.

He started off pure superiority complex. And got a teensy bit more of an inferiority complex every time he got BTFO, which became a pure inferiority complex by the time he and Deku fought after the license exam arc.

you don't want it to get to that point this season dude, that would be rushed as fuck, don't be retarded

That would be retardedly fast pacing user, where you'll have 4-5 chapters per episode.....mostly likely having to skip alot of content for this to be realistic.

Baka.

It's so cute how Ochako thinks she stands a chance against Mei

But Ochako is so cute.

Thanks babe
Kill yourself

Why is every gril better than Urararaka-san?

>loading failed
What? It showed an error and there is another picture uploaded but the filename is the same, did we break it again?

>Kill yourself
You're the one who can't find the archive.

The current pace is about 2 chapters + extras per episode, and it's a very good and manageable pace. They're being surprisingly strict with it. There were maybe a tad bit too much extras in this episode, I would've honestly wanted to get this cavalry race over little bit faster, and there were quite a bit of extras to keep the episode in the 2-chapter baseline.

They could use synchro-Vox.

Deku and urarara?ka have been in sync the whole episode no? They're practically meant for each other (despite mei havin dem tiddies)

The power of NTR

deku also sucks

2 shit characters belong together

Still calling that Mei is chaotic neutral and would totally sell to some sketchy dealers if it meant that her babies got more exposure.

Uraraka's not jealous. She's just got god-tier instincts. The problem is that she doesn't know how to interpret that feeling that something's off.

because everything about her is boring.

>deku also sucks
Deku, the MC?
Why are you watching this show if the main character sucks?
He gets 95% of the screen time

Is there a release date for the ova subs

she is quite bland, desu.

I guess that's why people ship her with Deku.

Bland characters belong together.

>BnHA threads taught me what it's like to be a Jojofag before it became tumblr and all you could do was regurgitate "read the manga" because that's all you could do without spoiling anything

Genki weirdo>Genki poorfag

>Replying

I'm just here for the tournament, user

Jealous pouting Ochaco is cute.

They do seem like pretty one dimensional characters.
Unlike all of the above however, for some reason I kind of like that about them. Can't explain why.

Let's make some cute babies

The later, until later on gets one for deku

This kills the Urararararaka.

I don't think they're better, it's just that she has no special gimmick, like a couple of other characters she's just a normal girl in a school full of fucking weirdos.

Horikoshi added the Kaminari vs Ibara fight to Volume 4

imgur.com/gallery/AY95h

If they make Mei the traitor I'm gonna write a strongly worded letter expressing my deep concern

Every time she says babies I cum a little.

She's got autism.

>That feel when the anime is flying at lightning speed.

This almost felt like a 3 chapter episode.

>the back-and-forth about wonderful babies

Jesus, this is supposed to be a family show

I hope they'll explore Momo's loss of self confidence a bit more

I want Deku to have a major fuck up in the current arc and fail to save someone and spend the rest of his life filled with regret!

>claiming that uraraka has autism after watching mei this episode
Mei is clearly one of the weirdest characters of the bunch, people only like her because of lewd

They did in the Aizawa Todo Momo fight

Also,
I think Momo will get some spotlight screentime in the 2nd Cour Opening. She deserves it.

Oh. I thought you were talking about Mei there.

>Mei
>Even actually having an interest in Deku at all

The birb's quirk looks cool, does he become more relevant?

I think we already covered the whole Uncle Ben/Gwen Stacy angle with Nana

AFO vs OFA felt like a subversion/reconstruction of the Death of Superman

Not a traitor. Just a rogue agent.

You gotta remember that this isn't a manga where people are pure good guys by default. Mt. Lady is a moneygrubber but took a hit to save the kids even though she could have just laid there, for example.

People can do good and still be flawed. Mei just wants the money that comes with going to U.A.. It doesn't make her a bad person by default.

I like her weirdo voice and behavior.

After this, he does have some epic moments, but other than that, not really. If you want characters that will become relevant, look at Tsuyu and Kirishima

Are you blind? We see how much she loves getting in his face and making him uncomfortable. She doesn't do it to anyone else.

>watching the poor man's one punch man

I know that it's going to happen, it's just that it's only shown a couple of time before it's adressed in two chapters. You know, kind of how they transformed the small panels during the USJ invasion into 5 or 10 seconds sequences showing how the other groups are handling themselves.

So Eri dying after being rescued will be Deku's Fridge scene?

Just started reading the manga thanks to the latest episode.
Just got to where Midoriya lost and All-Might revealed that he was quirkless. Really starting to get disappointed in this main-hero-must-lose trope. Would've been nice to see him win more than just the race. Bullshit storytelling, desu.

Why are they so cute, bros?

>Kacchan BTFOs anyone, regardless of their sex
>Kacchan is rude to both boys and girls
Is he the most egalitarian hero?

The panel that launched a thousand ships

She does it to everyone when Deku, Iida, and Uraraka go to get their costumes upgraded.

>Bakugo's mind

This. Mei's only interested is in sponsors and her inventions.

Can't believe they're going to get married

and chocolate

pass the jelly

No, him winning would be bad storytelling, he has no experience with his quirk compared to Todoroki or Bakugou or pretty much the majority of his class, unless he broke every limb of his body he wouldn't stand a chance, and even then if he beat Todoroki he would get to Bakugou entirely crippled. Not counting the fact that he has to be careful to not kill anyone when he goes all out.