Brit/pol/: Slaves to MOLOCH III Edition

>Justine Greening quits in shambolic Tory cabinet reshuffle
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/justine-greening-quits-in-shambolic-tory-cabinet-reshuffle-mtxx55902

>New Tory chaiman says party is 'not quite' in a mess after reshuffle
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2018/jan/09/reshuffle-government-tory-cabinet-theresa-may-not-quite-says-new-tory-chair-when-asked-about-party-being-in-a-mess-politics-live

>What I learned from finally meeting with Michel Barnier: The EU is happy to play for time and see Britain sweat -Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/08/michel-barnier-happy-play-time-see-britain-sweat/

>Why I’m resigning from the Office for Students -Toby Young
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/01/toby/

>H&M apologises over 'racist' image of black boy in hoodie
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/42603960/hm-apologises-over-racist-image-of-black-boy-in-hoodie

>Health tourist racks up Britain's biggest ever unpaid NHS bill after saddling hospital with £530,000 debt
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5244525/Health-tourist-racks-Britains-biggest-unpaid-NHS-bill.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGIEKGJRWEo
youtube.com/watch?v=nMIKUsZjirA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074455/300-guns-lost-stolen-Army-bases-just-years-39-found.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/31/royal-marine-ciaran-maxwell-arms-irish-republican-attacks-jailed
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/499151/British-soldier-IRA-bomber-given-armed-services-pension
derryjournal.com/news/i-would-have-joined-the-ira-ex-british-soldier-1-6868480
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-ira-bomber-who-carried-7504414
youtube.com/watch?v=sch_WMjd6go
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Umbongo Umbongo they drink it in the Congo.

First for Ed posting

>voting

will we ever get out of the blue team vs red team mindset or will the country just be stuck like that until the war/collapse

4th for chav lads

He was talking about the lowland border reivers of annandale

Wouldn't even need it. No alcohol. I would want every smell, touch and sound to be as intense as possible.

only by doing away with FPTP. desu though theres no incentive for the big two to ever change.

my posse back in day

Lads if you want to make a wee bit of cash money put some on Beppe Grillo to win the italian elections

Modern conflicts all over have combatants taking the weaponry of their fallen foes.

Eddie-kun dear, you're spending too much time in that car of yours. Go to a comfy Irish pub for bants and pats from your kinsmen.

>morality man
>smiling
Bit unsettling

>Beppe Grillo
his gf is scary

Fuck off you retard.
The IRA had no opportunity to loot British soldiers you moronic faggot because they were using hit and run tactics like the spineless faggots they are, attempting to combat a far superior force.

>forget to check side mirror ONCE
>failed an otherwise spotless driving test
>test centre is already booked up to June

Absolute pisstake desu.

i'd shag her too.

Working class have done more to make this country poor and useless than the middle class ever have :^)

It's not looking good for sweden democrats unfortunately (and the future of the swedish people)

>British weaponry was acquired via corruption within the British Armed Forces.
Sauce.

The IRA had enough weaponry coming in from America and latter from Gaddafi.

Where the hell are you with the test centre being full till june?

I think with eyetie pol you could not bet on it as any cunt could winrar its so fixed

Gillingham

Hey, brit/pol/. Remember this gem from the NSPCC, where a brown girl narrowly escapes a white nonce.
youtube.com/watch?v=lGIEKGJRWEo

Now here's this.
youtube.com/watch?v=nMIKUsZjirA
>WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE PAKI BOYS!

FUCKING SERIOUSLY!? Who the fuck do they think they're even fooling at this point.

>apparently British army and police were never ambushed or kidnapped.
>definitely no opportunity to take a rifle.

Is there anyone more cucked than tory voters?

I thought like this until brexit and trump. I know there was just a big bust up of the 'ndrangheta and the cosa nostra capo is not very conservative (in his personal life). Maybe that will mean something for the election.

White Rotherham Labour voters

Squaddies out in Bandit country hit with milk churn bombs/IEDs were looted , the street fenian scum would swoop on shot brit soldiers , Not all brick formations stood up to a rioting mob an withdrew in landies

South Armagh was pretty much the wild west for a British solider to be in.

One of my pals is Italian and he recently went back home to visit his family in Italy. He shares a family name with a very serious crime boss and all the old italian restaurant owners pull out special tables for him and say 'mafiosa? mafiosa?'. He's like 'nah mate i'm from the uk'

Don't even bother reasoning with the fat cunt. He jumps on anything that will show his expertise as a deserter and is probably 2 days away from suicide anyway. He knows fuck all.

Two of his given sources are about post-Good Friday Agreement illegality; the photo we were discussing was from the Troubles-era.

>Be Eddie.
>You've been out on a tough day harvesting fag ends and drinking the dregs of pints left outside Wetherspoons, some dumb cunt even left half a can of white lightning on the park bench. What a result.
>Manage to harass and bully some fifteen year olds you saw talking about Dragonball Z on your way home. After telling them they were nonces you proceeded to give them a right royal kicking. Fucking paedos.
>You take a shit in a skip on the way home, someone threw a half eaten carton of chips in there you realise as you turn around to inspect your poo. Brilliant.
>You eat the cold cardboard-like chips on the way home, luckily there's some burger sauce on them so they go down nice and smooth. The saveloy skin inside really perked up the meal. Proper treat.
>Get to where you have parked your car. Fuck. You left the windows open and the local chavs have been putting bits of burning newspaper and dog poo into the drivers seat. It's not too much worse than it usually looks or smells anyway.
>Get in your car and decide to have a little sleep, those chips were quite heavy. A nap would do you quite well.
>Wake up and proceed to head down the local park to see if you can suck off some of the tramps there for a sniff of some poppers or to lick the heroin residue off some old spoons.

UTTER SHYTE
this
Is that a high paki area ?
they Cannot drive props Fact see reckt breads
she on kill list ,lives nearby ,her breakdown after losing her seat last time was Brilliant , Murderer in red paint on her surgery wall
I have enjoyed the Gommorra tv series about the real Mafia guys was good

10/10.

>that id
>talking about the mafia
I mean no harm bruv

I'll never forget the first Question Time after the Tory victory over Brown's Labour.

So many people saying 'Well as a teacher/nurse/accountant I voted tory, I have 2 ford focus and live in a new build, I'm Cameron's kinda person through and through, but WHY AM I SUDDENLY GETTING FUCKED SENSELESS?'

It was golden. So many turkeys hoodwinked into voting for christmas, and they've been getting fucked ever since.

Tee hee loyalist-kun (assuming that is you).

>brainlets ITT

how does it feel?

To the cunt wanting to get merked.

>Aberdeen Harbour
>York St
>11:00PM 13/01/18

Be there.

confusing

How the fuck did you manage to fill out the captcha you drooling chromosome heap?
Where the fuck did I say that it was the ONLY source of weaponry you faggot?
Also I've already provided 3 sources, and although it's highly likely that you're unable to figure out how to open a link or even know what one is, I'm going to assume you missed it and resupply it
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2074455/300-guns-lost-stolen-Army-bases-just-years-39-found.html
I didn't know you had motorised goal posts in Ireland
>still not a single source

And yet:
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/31/royal-marine-ciaran-maxwell-arms-irish-republican-attacks-jailed

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/499151/British-soldier-IRA-bomber-given-armed-services-pension

derryjournal.com/news/i-would-have-joined-the-ira-ex-british-soldier-1-6868480

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-ira-bomber-who-carried-7504414

SAS/SBS foreward ops worked that area for a long time an built up intel on the coming an goings , regs would go in on Army Air Corp copters,
should of done a Delboy an lapped up the attention , My ex was a Sicilian lady an was fiesty as hell in the bedroom but her mother let herself go into a nagging fat cow so dumped her lol
we all got opinions on the NI conflict , some folk grew up with it or was a player in it, I engage with all ok lads

You live in a fucking car. How you have the ego to call other people stupid is beyond me.

Impregnating a real italian woman is a real life iq buff for your baby.

>No argument
BTFO cunt

Atlantis = Eldorado {cities of gold} = Kingdom of Mu.
>City of Gold gave it away as being murican continent.
But that vault remain at the bottom of pacific ocean has an uncanny resemblance to The Temple of Baal described.
It also has a figure or statue in front of the entrance.

Bout to pass out frm these alcohol.

Bet you'll like this huh? You've defeated a titan?

Absolute sate of all of you. I will be back in 3 hours time.

I want to destroy all of yu.

Check who you're (You)'ing you fat waste of space. I'm just commenting on how egotistical the lowest man on Brit/pol/ is when he lives in a car.

drink more.

So many people are gonna be there dude.

Reply already you fucking cunt.

I will finally have the honour of battering a Brit/pol/ loser on my home turf and you better not pussy out of it. Now you get your arse to the harbour on Saturday night.

The fuck is this OP image. This screams menace to me.
Fucking degenerate bull worshipping kikes.

what, are you going to call the police you grass?

>Anonymong interpretation of the troubles

reminder this is eddie

What's the story of that gif? I'm intrigued

Edward plz stop being a twat ,
Did you serve in NI ?
Did you see active service ?
You were a squaddie in BAOR, right ? in Paderborn ok , you missed all the action ,let it go, nearest you got was when rival Regts were in garrison towns m8
Dont repost old links to shit , it makes you look a twat ok

>triplord living situation

Nah they just want entertaining.
Enjoy?

You couldn't batter a fish if you worked in a chipshot you fucking beanpole

I'll be there and if you don't turn up (you won't) i'm going to post here what a little runt you are

You'll be getting fucking KNIFED

skinny wrists

p

oops

Eddie

OI CUNT IZ THAT A NORF FC SHIRT

I'm playing that game currently.

Gayscape

get some spice down you
I just looked you up you big keyboard commando , I will be at yours in 3 hrs K , tell your mummy daddy I on way

We will offer up the tripcunts as fitting sacrifice to our Golden King.

>Mairposter has 'boss' id

you don't beef with my boys lad

you don't need to come to me cause i'm on the way to you as we speak, eta 2 hours.

Don't bully people.

I did my tour faggot

whats your 1.5M time fatty

I liked that but its a fish fillet knife you gutt big twats with an open them up an let the sausages an guts drop out lol

how much rare taliban armour did you loot?

of the car park in your kia yeah

but seriously do you want us to order you a pizza?

i think eddie needs helpforheroes

Fuck up Mairposter.

Really, I found it tiresome after doing a few quests ,its not Vegas lol

New Vegas was shite.

Joe Rogan has been live for an hour and not one cunt told me

This is Balmaha Boatyard for real

youtube.com/watch?v=sch_WMjd6go

Heretic

Of Helmand in my Mastiff 2 P.E.

fuck me that's hilarious

Do you just kip in the back seat or do you extend the front seat out?

Thoroughly average game, incredibly overrated.

the game gave a fair shake to fascism in dialogue with caesar

NV is the best modern Fallout by a country mile. Those who disagree are casuals and brainlets