SAO

@ EP 16 right now, when does it get good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6kJKxvbgZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=jTkg35KSC14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry to say it lad but you're already on the downhill slope.

when he meets the sleeping guild, aka they are dying

>I'm sorry to say it
But there are two seasons. How can this be?

as soon as virtual little girl child is introduced, the series only gets worse and worse and worse.

Shit writing. Shit characters. Not making it all about this guy and his adventures.

The first few episodes are bearable because its nice looking/sound and a neat idea.

It goes downhill

TWO YEARS

Don't listen to this faggots. It's not THAT bad.

Literally never ever. Sachi episode was almost decent, but everything else before and after was utter shit.

Where did you read it was good? Sup Forums constantly shits on it for a reason: their shit taste.

Here,

youtube.com/watch?v=V6kJKxvbgZ0

Watch all 11 episodes, you'll be glad you did.

>Where did you read it was good?
It had more threads than Naruto for some while or so, was assuming there was something behind it.

I disliked the second arc of season 1 for the most part, but things started becoming interesting at the end of episode 21

3 years ago asuna used to be my waifu ( she was the only waifu that i actually loved and it really hurted me ) , i rewatched SAO billions time for her . anyway i stopped loving her after watching the 2nd season ! anybody used to love a girl and than stopped caring about her suddenly?

>youtube.com/watch?v=jTkg35KSC14
How the fuck were they supposed to beat the Floor 100 boss without magic? Have you seen that shit? Does not look very meele friendly.

That was litterally my droppoint for this shit

>How the fuck were they supposed to beat the Floor 100 boss without magic?

Get all the Unique Skills.

Watching SAO is not about enjoying SAO. It's about watching it and fantasizing the various ways it could be better.

>NERV gear can fry brains so you can't get out, people
>Still use the same NERV gear after being released from SAO to play a different game
WAT

How dare you question Kirito.

>Starter noob gets game
>Becomes the leader of a front-line guild
>One of the few people that unlock the rare katana skill

Klein is under rated.

It only gets worse, sadly. I guess the short arc in the middle of the second season is kinda ok, but the rest is terrible.

>implying there is an uphill slope

You forgot
>entire team made it through the entire slaughterfest

I'm on EP 12
So annoying when niggers forget they are playing a game and fighting for their lives
And I call bullshitb on the beta testers
They only had an advantage for a couple of levels and that's its
Its not like they had more than two months of experience
And since they are there for 2 years, how could the beta testers know more shit than the rest of the players

>And I call bullshitb on the beta testers
Forced drama

Also, for people who got their hands on the next gen gaming sensation, awfully lot of them were filthy casuals.