Re:Creators

Do you think she's still qualified as a magical girl?

Well, she's a girl, and she can cast magic.

No, no, she will, technically, be able to learn ice magic, not have it.
And if public completely forgets character development from ch50, it doesn't mean that ch 100, that relies on her being influenced by it to do right, isn't going to happen.

She's overqualified for her job now. Should jump ship and apply for something better, like empress of the universe.

Hime is the ugliest

Sluts can't be magic.

The only thing she's a slut for is justice.

Reminder that even nips believe in the power of lettuce.

When will the girl that looks like Kimblee show up?

Seibah's horse was pretty fast.

All 33 of them.

LANCERED

WHO THE FUCK
IS
SETSUNA

VROOOM

They are gaining attention, but last episode was better. I was hoping they'd introduce one more character this episode.

She was spoiled by her own story.

Why would you even care this pointless info.

You fucking retard, wait til page 10

>I was hoping they'd introduce one more character this episode.
Yeah, I was hoping Lancer would get more than 3 seconds.

>more popular than titans

Explain this meme. I know that harmless explosions started in the threads but what the fuck is this.

>Glasses wan an anime character all along
>friend of HImegimi
>commits suicide in a shitty drama novel
>Hime becomes Chuuni the destroyer of worlds

There's no way anyone is going to catch 1 this season

high speed low drag steed

>Akashic Records is second
How in the fuck.

It was also trending on twitter (in Japan) today, it's the most used social media by anime fans because so many mangaka and anime staff have twitter accounts, not to mention all the fanartists. They post more often on twitter than on pixiv.

Increase in twitter followers for this week = people are getting interested in this anime original.

Why does Saber have Rider's NP?

Re:C added more followers than Titans did, but Titans had so many followers already that Titans still crushes it.

Titans twitter had huge following to begin with.

>8:38

D-did I miss the Stream?

What if she's multi-class now? Saber-Lancer-Rider?

Yes user now you will have to wait 1-2 on anime sites like GOGO

No, I meant explain the lettuce. That's not even a meme.

>anime-only fags

>lion king = best saber face

Can anyone deny me this?

Oh, I posted both of those and wasn't looking at which one you responded. It's from episode 1, a fake conversation from 2ch appears on the screen that may include lettuce.

One of the futaba posts in episode 1 was "shut up, I'll throw lettuce at you".

I had my alarm set up for 30 minutes ago. I didn't hear it go off

>I have no idea what the fuck is going on

Don't worry you didn't miss much.

I'm saying this is pointless because you're using past 7 days info while new episode only aired hour ago.
Wait for few hours later and use one day info next time.

That horse has seen some shit.

>the power of dreams

Doesn't matter, compare how it did between this and last week, it's pretty much flopped.

Yeah, it really halted itself with episode 3, so this isn't shocking.

Go back to your Stalker threads

Oh, please. This is research for public affecting works,

>I am incapable of undestanding simple graphs
That graph doesn't show reactions to this episode

Holy shit, for a moment there I thought he was Subaru from re zero

> boring eventless third episode

what are they doing?

They're not talking about Re:Creators.

While I appreciate that they are exploring such topics like in this episode, and that it's nice they're establishing the rules of the setting, I'm afraid they might be taking the story in too much of a serious route.

This would be great in novel form, but it might turn off viewers who'll wait for some twist to happen until they decide to watch it again.

Well nevermind then.
But why post about this here?

Actually go fucking kill yourself.

Not completely boring as they talk about what creator can and can't do. But I hope they are mostly done with exposition and it'll be livelier

There is literally nothing lost by not attracting people that act like you described

>you will never convert Mamika to Islam
Imagine the potential

So what are they going to do now that Red and Meteora moved out of MC's house?

not that user, but you are losing people's interests and by extension sweet delicious NEETbux

It's a sad world user, sales matter and there are so many retards that have money and are willing to spend it. It won't affect the run of the anime, but it's still a nice idea and it would be a shame if it flops. The nips didn't have much to say on this episode.

So are we getting subs early like Bahamut?

>MAJIKARU PATISSERIE HENSHIN
>literally no difference
thanks, Islam.

>That's not even a meme.
Trying to define meme?
Memes are born here, copied to reedit by cross shitter, posted into 9gag by cancer, and shared into facebook by normalfag, and that's where user see the former fun meme as cancer and stop posting it again. The cycle repeat.

Because you mentioned the series, so shut the fuck up next time maybe?

>new character
>Creators might need their works grow popular to come to life
>or might not
>Also, you could've written me better
>Also cute
Did they really need full episode?

The terrorist girl is the best.

>mfw in threads of anime with source material

>Year of Our Lord 2017
>giving a shit about BD sales

How does it feel to be a retard?

I don't know since Red already meet her creators, it's Meteora turn to find her creator. Also it look like the MC is free from those two and continues his drawing I think.

>eromanga sensei
man this is pretty shitty, I guess everyone will drop it sooner or later

Imagine if it were an character made by an tumblr designer.
Immagine she was made ugly because her creator is ugly because muh representation.

How much butthurt would both be?

But MC is the narrator. Isn't he supposed to tag along?

>downloading screencaptures

>Meteora wishes her creator to be someone with passion and good faith for her and her world

I can only see Meteora finds out that her creatorS being nothing but soulless gaming industry slaves and going full mind breakdown ;_;

I think so too.

m.a.d.

>rest of the anime is just MC going about his uneventful normal life
>suddenly Red shows up in the final episode and monologues what happened the entire time they were gone

It took a week, but now we can finally say with confidence that Mamika did nothing wrong.

Suck a dick, herkz.

Yeah, a russian dub is out!

What if it's the fatty?
that's why she eats all the time

Actually, pretty sure she's the only one who has done any wrong so far.

Truly perfect

That's Red.

Yes. Mamika did nothing wrong.

What do you think will happen next episode?
>meeting Meteora's creator
>Hime somehow makes MC relevant to the story again
>a new character gets introduced

Stop the Mahou threat

>shitloads of dialogues

>

I wanna see Meteora's bittersweet smile when she finds out her creator is a shit but says she'll still help Red because they are nakama or something now.

I guess we'll get more on Lancer next episode

Let's spend an entire episode in Some Apartment and A Diner. Within a minute, the 'cliffhanger' from last week was dealt with by deus ex pegasus knight, and the entire rest of the episode was the characters spent on their asses talking. The protagonist wasn't even allowed to share a table at the diner with the big kids. They could've been going through the most compelling philosophical thoughts known to man (they weren't), or revealing bombshell after bombshell reveal (they weren't, and there's still no actual plot yet), and it still would've been a grueling, tedious episode of dullard morosely being dull. I guess this is what the show is when it doesn't bother to have even the paltry minute of action. Pure drivel.