Jordon Peterson was right about Bill C16

A 23-year-old graduate student at Wilfrid Laurier University, Lindsay Shepherd, was giving a tutorial for a intro level communications class and played a video of controversial professor Jordan Peterson. The clip in particular was shown on the public broadcaster TVO, and was of a debate that Peterson was having in regards to gender-neutral pronouns.

After an alleged complaint was made in regards to showing this clip, Shepherd was brought into a meeting with three of her superiors. In this meeting, Shepherd was told that she was creating a “toxic environment” and playing the clip without context was likened to “neutrally playing a speech by Hitler.” Shepherd secretly recorded the meeting and released it to media.

youtube.com/watch?v=HW5rdoqtTiQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWVmDSMl30s
youtube.com/watch?v=9YdFlKaJv4g
youtube.com/watch?v=vpFUvfAvKs4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOfbRF48tcA
youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44
youtube.com/watch?v=shdSgI2OBmQ
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=POQKzwztw7U
nationalpost.com/news/canada/heres-the-full-recording-of-wilfrid-laurier-reprimanding-lindsay-shepherd-for-showing-a-jordan-peterson-video
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principles_of_Quantum_Mechanics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Inb4 stormfags

This is pretty old news, still Canada get your shit together

she's so fuckin hot i'd tongue her ass

We must take extraordinary measures to prevent right wing extremists, like Harper, from gaining power ever again.

True, but it hasn't received nearly enough attention in my opinion. Jordon Peterson's deconstruction of this incident is beyond brilliant

youtube.com/watch?v=YWVmDSMl30s

>leftist
>newborn Christian
>(((psychology))) professor
Can't believe Sup Forums is idiolizing this guy.

You're on an anonymous imageboard. The entire point is to judge posts (and people) by the content.

>Who we are doesn't matter what matters is our plan

Who else in Canadian public life should we support then, leaf? Oh right there's literally fucking no one lmao. Keep criticising without offering anything bitch.

I appreciate anyone who defends freedom of speech.

>(((freedom of speech)))

>Ignore all context goy.
>Notice how the rapist carried her to her bed- we need to appreciate these things!

>We must support someone from every color/sex/age. Oh, and remember that diversity hiring is bad!

He's a pathetic weasel he cucked out of talking to Faith Goldy in public.

He's just another gate keeper at best, if you like what he says read Jung, or failing that LotR - get the message minus the creepy propagandising and money grabbing.

>forgetting pol is now >50% redit

FUCK SJW's!

Get help, none of those things were in my post.
>comments a response to a 2 hour vid 4 mins after it's posted
>wants to be taken seriously

>forgetting pol is now >50% redit
They got to go back.

>watch this guy do our work, even though he's our enemy

>Notice how the rapist carried her to her bed- we need to appreciate these things!

that awkward moment when your cuck fantasies slip into your post at random

>someone has to be literally Jesus otherwise they're as bad as the SJW!

Here is the full recording she made of the meeting

youtube.com/watch?v=9YdFlKaJv4g

muh freeze peach lmao

I feel even more mad for how they treated her and made her cry just because she's so beautiful.

This is why fags should be killed. No exceptions.

When you look at Harper, in hindsight... he was such a soft centrist.

Sage for old news

>neutrally playing a speech by Hitler
>presenting things neturally is bad now

>When you look at Harper, in hindsight... he was such a soft centrist.
Agree. Just here posting for the lols.
You should see how they are critisizing Trudeau in parlimant. Pretty good stuff from Polivoure.

Is that a tranny?

1000x this, she makes me moist

Trudeau is crying and throwing money at everyone, but he has good numbers.. Canada is really a great country it's hard to credit the leader.

I fucking hate universities. The bollocks she was teaching in the first place is pointless nonsense.

How many times must we go over this. The girl is a self avowed leftist

wth, that's a lot of money...through his foundation?

>girl brought it upon herself
Exactly. You beta cucks defending her....or trying to stop this....let them eat their own.

@ 40:59

I know it feels really good to put down leftists, but it is possible to convert them. Leftism isn't a permanent condition. It can be cured.

JBP's still a hack, jewing out young millennial males from broken homes, being their internet daddy. Gets 60k+ a month from telling them to wipe their ass.

why do you spell “jordan” like that

If you actually listen to him and watch his lectures, he explains that psychology has a bad rep, exactly because ideologically blinded academics invent branches like social psychology:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOfbRF48tcA

Also, his religious views are much more than just reading the bible and going church. His belief comes all the way from pondering concepts of meaning and even physics, which makes sense since if you want to understand quantum physics, you first have to acknowledge that you don't know shit, and never will know shit, but only ever will capture snapshots reality, which you in turn can only perceive by applying meaning to.

i love how both these fuckers lied straight to her face about having received complaints, and then made up a bullshit excuse about confidentiality when she asked to see them. my favorite part of this whole debacle.

What world do you live in where you demand perfection from everyone all the time? One that's hopeless and doomed. Remember the idols you'd create are the enemies of freedom. They'll enslave you to your passions. JP versus compelled speech is a good thing. When JP fails, let him know. It doesn't undo what good he's accomplished.

>leftism can be cured
Only with dick and marriage.
Not cured so much as made latent.

Stop defending her. You are white knighting because she has a pretty face

I'm a girl.

inb4 "tits"

JP has always been a cuck.

Fuck off then. Politics is for men. You should be having children

(You)

Roastie plz go

>from telling them to wipe their ass.
imagine if you went from always having a shitty bum to now having significantly less shit between your cheeks. you'd be grateful to someone who advised on something that greatly improved your quality of life

Peterson is a subrural retard's idea of a smart person. It's hilarious watching all the paypigs defending their blatant daddy issues just because professor boomer is stating obvious shit like cleaning your room.

A broken clock is right twice a day. JP is still a giant cuck who actively works against us at times

No

>you first have to acknowledge that you don't know shit, and never will know shit, but only ever will capture snapshots reality
...this is what Peterson teaches...teaches you to know nothing from a relativist angle....tell me again how his theory differs from that of SJWs

Contribute or GTFO. Stop replying to the troll or become the troll

>subrural retard's idea of a smart person
>subrural
LMAO

I hadn't actually heard about this situation until now, guess I've kind of been off the grid for a couple months.
The state of alleged first world university education is infuriating.

>being this retarded and butthurt
>tfw Sup Forums and far right are winning the culture war

Candian forced tranny sexy times when?
>Can't say no to a dickless man-hho

>subrural

>The state of alleged first world university education is infuriating.
Growing up, we have the idea that the world is full of heros...and that universities have nothing but the best minds...then you realize that universities harbor those who deny the mind...and who put people above ideas...and ideas must be compatible with emotions, not facts.

You should watch this.

You'd also be grateful having a role model that doesn't contradict the ideals he/she sets. Following what you preach and all that.

youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44

>2 hour video
tl;dw

More like 56% reddit.

It's really, really good.

So this is the power of soy.

You're retarded. He's definitely a center right winger although he doesn't admit it because he doesn't want to be BTFO by his college. He's also redpilled on race realism but doesn't admit it for the same reason.

I used to live 5 minutes walking distance away from Wilfred Laurier. Wilfred Laurier is a cuck liberal arts school for people who can't do math. The place is a hive of degeneracy, partying, drinking, drugs, etc

t. uwaterloo grad

>relativist
Wrong. Peterson actively speaks out against moral and ethical relativism.

youtube.com/watch?v=shdSgI2OBmQ

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=POQKzwztw7U
(first minute or so)

tits or grfoh

>roastie
>sees brilliance
No offense, but you're most likely incapable of discriminating between high intellects. Thus you cannot distinguish the ramblings of Peterson from the truth from a true genius like Molyneux.

You're like a girl who, given a Toyota and a Hyundai, says that the Hynudai is better because it has a sleeker body.

>Peterson says we can only know that we don't know
pic related

Here's the actual video.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/heres-the-full-recording-of-wilfrid-laurier-reprimanding-lindsay-shepherd-for-showing-a-jordan-peterson-video

citation needed

he seems to wake up about the JQ if you look at his latest tweets about google search results

I went to high school with her.
Smart girl, wasn't a slut. Focused on school.
I can't imagine her taking this well, I'm amazed she recorded and released it to the public.
Kinda mindblowing that normal people are starting to wake up and fight back.

>says moral relativism is bad because no consensus
>thus consesus' moral beliefs are proper
How is this guy allowed to teach?
That's it.

Why am I not surprised that a Malyneux fan boy would use a veiled ad hominem?

>works against 'us'
>muh super cool secret clubbbb

just fuck off and kys

>he seems to wake up about the JQ
"I have spent my entire career telling people that their race's history is meaningless," in response to being accused of encouraging White norms (civility).
Yeah, just the typical alt-right figurehead here.

had no idea Tabatha Southey browsed pol

>>says moral relativism is bad because no consensus
>>thus consesus' moral beliefs are proper
>How is this guy allowed to teach?
>>(((psychology))) professor
>That's it.
>says moral relativism is bad because no consensus
>thus consesus' moral beliefs are proper
How is this guy allowed to teach?
That's it.

Did anyone feel like her interview with Rubin was staged? That entire interview felt like /pol's wet dream because here is an ex-hardcore feminist and SJW saying that feminism and SJW shit was trash and that she now red-pilled on the world. Don't get me wrong, her answers were nice to hear, but it felt like when celebrities virtue-signal to pander to their fans.

>veiled
Proves my point.

No, quantum physics says that. Quantum physics demand that you throw everything you think you know about the world to the floor, as it describes everything in probabilities, and if you want to be some hardcore "physics rule all" kind of type, you have to acknowledge that even science doesn't rule out the existence of god.

Peterson, at best, argues that your ability to perceive is limited by several factors, such as the invisible gorilla experiment, which argues that we miss a lot of what is going on around us, and what we do perceive is altered by the meaning we apply to it.

I get the idea you haven't actually read or listened much to him.

(((quantum physics)))
(((heisenburg)))

Quantum physics says no such thing.
>we just don't know 'n stuff
>mfw retards try to apply quantum physics to philosophy

>brainlet.jpg

but was she really a 'hardcore' feminist? or just a naive, left leaning normie?

she said she was very feminist before this incident.

Yes. Veiled. As in, not openly or directly expressed.
>you're stupid because you're a woman. derp

Not even remotely upset by your fail troll.

Traps aren't gay tho

see

this video is infuriating. these leftists are fucking control freaks.

I suppose you're at your limits.

Yes it does. Quantum physics does not operate like conventional classical electromagnetism or kinematics, for example, does. It operates with probabilities, essentially meaning, if you're measuring, you don't know, and even the measurement itself may alter the measurement itself. You probably know the electron double slit experiment, or schrodingers cat, so I won't bore you with that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Principles_of_Quantum_Mechanics

Read the rest of the principles for yourself. If you apply these principles to your life, you end up that nothing is certain. But quantum physics is not a god, and it's not the truth.

And no, Peterson does not apply quantum physics to philosophy. I don't even know how the fuck you extracted that from my comment.

if you're not measuring*

quantum: you can't know anything
freud: you do what you are programmed to do

So we're discussing freud now?

why are you autists talking about quantum physics in a thread about SJW college administration?