This is Mami-san

This is Mami-san.
She likes tea, keki, lolis and guns. She hates witches, lesbians, rude people and rude lesbians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=deB_u-to-IE
fanfiction.net/u/2068783/Troid
wiki.puella-magi.net/Masaki_Hiramatsu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She hates herself?

>She hates witches, lesbians, rude people and rude lesbians.

glad she got ahead of herself, then

She is also the best out of the mecucas!

Thiccest of the mahou shoujo

This thread is headed nowhere though.

chi-ga-u

i want mami-san to put her shotgun in my pussy and pull the trigger

Hopefully she doesn't lose her head around the things she hates.

mami is fat

youtube.com/watch?v=deB_u-to-IE

Take that back

>She likes
sex

Could you not start this shit, please.

Oink oink. Fatty fat fatso.

I can't believe they made up Bebe so people can ship 3 pairings. Humanity's decayed

Really, you have such serious mental problems. I don't get why you can't just stop this.
Do you really have nothing better to do on a Saturday?

Pls no bully she doesnt deserve that

They didn't want people fucking with the main pairs with Mami so they made her a lolicon outta the Charlotte pair Gen looked up.

Outta seriousness though, Mami just has no interest in anyone.

All the better for fucking.

What stops you from just talking and acting like a rational person?

Getting the "last post" does not mean you "win".
The reason I am replying to you is to try and make you act reasonable.
You are the one in the wrong, because you are the one trying to spite people.
Me replying is not the same as you replying. Because you are doing something bad with your replied.

That supposed to the seeds of KyouSaya & MadoHomu there?
"Poor crazy auntie Mami."

This thread is fucking garbage.

You all are faggots.

That is impossible. Mami cannot hate Apple-chan.

Stupid fetish artist. Her rack is big but it's not that big.

They are can't touch my elbows together big, not can't reach my elbows with my hands big.

Not yet.

I'm honestly starting to think that you are not actually trying to "troll" and you are just genuinely a person with actual mental disorders.

No matter how much people try to reason with you, you just don't even talk.

I am not iAkemi, I'm just a fan of Kyouko/Mami. I also like Madoka/Mami. After writing some fanfic I find there is a whole lot of dimension in those relationships.

Yes, you are.
And nothing, no matter who you are, excuses you breaking the rules. As your shipping cancer shit is off topic and low quality.

And, you are also a shithead for bastardizing the characters.

>fanfic
Kill yourself

Mami senpai does not deserve this bullshit.

Aren't all doujins fanfics?

It's funny. So at the same time your "anti vivid" spam stops in the Nanoha thread. Your crack spamming starts in this thread.

Must be a coincidence, I'm sure.

Well, what ships are 'allowed?'

>DUDE HEAD LMAO

Shut the fuck up you fucking punks. I think its hilarious you kids talking shit about Mami. You wouldn't say this shit to here if she was here, she's jacked. Not only that but she wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest meguca. Y'all are pathetic lol

Pairs that actually happen in the series itself.
You know, because that's actually talking about the series, rather than your own personal shipping cancer.

>Pairs that happen in the series

That is literally only Madoka's mome and dad and Kamijou and Hitomi. Everyone else was dumped, died or got separated by dimensional gaps.

Here, I'll reword just for your nitpicking autism.

Pairs that have mutual romantic attraction for each other within the series.

Only wholesome, Platonic friendships.

>fanfic

Please post link.

fanfiction.net/u/2068783/Troid

So Junko x Tomohisa and Hitomi x Kyousuke.

Nope. And being obtuse on purpose doesn't make you any less wrong.

Well, there was canon attraction between Kyouko and Mami in the past that got shaken up before the series starts. Mami is also very defensive of Madoka against Homura because she likes her and Homura is particularly Anti-Mami because of how close she an Madoka get in the time loops.

>all that vidya

>smaefagging
>spamming the same images you always spam
>trying to use your usual bull shit about TDS
There was no romantic attraction between Mami and Kyouko at all. They were family at most. And like you have been told countless times, TDS is not canon.

The term canon means what is true within a fictional setting. And the only way you can prove something is true is to support it with facts. There is nothing in the main story (e.g. The movies or anime) that supports the events that took place in TDS. Thus you have no proof to support the fact the events from TDS are true in the same fictional setting as the anime/movies. You can Google the word canon to confirm the definition. Canon is about story narrative, which is why stories that don't connect in some way are not part of the same canon, and why everything is canon to itself. Also, just sharing characters and location is not enough to "connect" them, because in that case fan work would be canon as well.

If you want examples of series where side content is canon look at Nanoha or Raildex. Both of those stories have events that happened in side content referenced in the main setting.

Also note that TDS or the CD drama it's based on was not written by Gen, but Masaki Hiramatsu. A person who is not on the anime production staff.
wiki.puella-magi.net/Masaki_Hiramatsu

Man, just drop this. You know full well that their past isn't portrayed romantically in the slightest.

I bet that is what you will look like 10 years from now. THICCer than a smoothie.

>There was no romantic attraction between Mami and Kyouko at all.
>They were family at most.

Are you implying there isn't romance between family members?

Consider watching Eromanga-sensei this season.

No, that's not what I'm implying. Learn to read.

Madoka doesn't portray incest however.

>Young adolescent girls
>Both with strong lesbian tendencies
>Living together
>Not romantic

>reaching
>projecting
>delusional
bait/10

>youtube screen shots
>of something you are trying to implying is crack shit
>on a site with quality of posts rules
>not garbage
Here's an example.
There are lots of people in high school with strong heterosexual tendencies. Yes guess what? Not a single person loves you.

So that debunks your claims that just being near each other and having the same sexual orientation means they will get together.

Can you finally fuck off. No one cares about your crack. Rather, it would benefit everyone if you just died. And yes, posting canon couple with ill tendencies is still poor form of posting.

Really blatant false flagging will not fool anyone.

>mami
>lesbian
You were stumped.

Mami is a lesbian rapist!

!Akemi, only you believe false flagging can fool anyone. Everyone with a brain can see right through you as clear as day. More so, you've yet to answer which further reveals who you are.

This is pathetic, OP.

Man, you are trying so hard, !Akemi. Do you realize that just trying to copy what other people say and project it back at them doesn't actually make you look believable.

So is Madoka a loli?

When is she going to beat down Homura for fucking everyone over?

Maybe you'd hope for me to post it and it might be a joy to read, but judging my actions with sufficient prudence, it would not a charity for my fics to be placed at the mercy of Sup Forums so even though your request might come from a place of virtue or amity I think I'll decline. Peace out.

No

>gets beat in an argument
>just goes to raw shitposting

Here's the other non-triggering couple and they are damn cute together.

>Madoka's mom is a Magenta Sayaka.

So what? I wrote a story where a girl calls a guy big brother. They have sex like ten chapters later.

See

How does one girl (Mami) rape another (Madoka)?

Change one vowel in 'rape.'

>She likes tea, keki, lolis and guns

Perfect wife material. Also, Mami is the comfiest meguca

Why does Mami love Homura so much?

After years of booru I finally discovered the name of satanic ritual of two females having sex. Apparently it's called tribadism.

I'm not sure why you try to deny it so much. It's GLARINGLY OBVIOUS Mami is in love with Madoka.

You've unlocked the hidden word that allows you to find 'blue is the warmest color.'

>projecting this hard

not!Madoka x not!Yuno > MadoMami

>'blue is the warmest color.'
Whose Stand is that?

Cancer.

Mami was right. If Magical Girls are destined to become witches the best thing for it is a swift death

It's not a stand. It's a lay.

I'm surprised there's so little fanart with all three main parings.

This one's really nice.

Really, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Need more Kyuubey bullying

Ume knows how it is.

Why they gotta take best girl and make her a pedophile?