TradQT

What's your excuse for not getting a tradgf, pol?
>knows the value of the core family
>is redpilled on various topics
>qt as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592#s4
ideaspots.com/study-women-store-dna-every-male-sex/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
hindawi.com/journals/isrn/2011/893819/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she fucked a nigger before becoming full natsoc/tradgf.

I don't know any IRL

It often takes a trip to the dark side (literally) to see the light.
You can't change the past, but you can change the future.

To clarify, this ABSOLUTELY does not mean that every tradGF (or any at all) have fucked niggers/chinks/spics/etc.
Those that do, however, should be given a second chance IF they have realised the correct way.

>should be given a second chance
enjoy your 56% kid

>she will never rob you at gunpoint smiling and giggling

Why do you assume that this hypothetical girl got pregnant?
Maybe she just made a wrong decision in her teens and fucked a nigger without getting pregnant?

some people have to learn the hard way

Literally who?

I love brown qt

tradgf is a meme. Unless you plan on living on a farm (or small town) and without any social media, then your gf/wife will be infected with the liberal/feminist parasite. All women are social chameleons. They will adapt to their surroundings.

>second chance
You take the animal fucker then.

Research. Women actually store loose DNA, from every sexual partner they have. It's disgusting and they should have known better.

Can you provide sources for me, please?
>inb4 lol google it

because whenever you fuck with someone, you get part of their dna in your blood. It applies to woman only of course, because she is a container. Ever wondered why when dog breeders look out for their pure bitches? It's so that they don't get fucked by some other breed or a non-breed to preserve its purity. Telegony. But (((they))) brainwashed science saying that human is not an animal and telegony doesn't happen, but it does. Also, with each successful partner, the tightness of relationship falls and she doesn't feel as connected to you as before. You are not special to her. The higher the count of partners she had in the past, the more likely it is that you are just a little plush toy or just another pair of gloves that will be changed when the season comes

Step up your game, aboriginals.

>no trigger discipline
>makeup, choker, looks like a whore

Just found an article confirming your views.
Huh. You learn something new every day, I suppose.
I still think one person shouldn't be condemned for the rest of their life (in natsoc circles) for one fuckup, though.

this.
That's why virginity is important. The sad part is, that through media, promiscuity and degenerate society in general, virginity has lost it's value to such degree, that no one even thinks about the consequences of (premarital) sex.

if the person was white, ok. If not, then no. she can be a nanny or good for pump and dump. Or be like Lauren Southern.

Of course you do, Jean-Pierre. Or is this muhammed?

WE WUZ BLACK SUN AND SHIEEET.
Begone attention whore!

Back to r9gay you neet nigger.

nah this storing DNA thing is only found in flies taking that to the human species is nothing more than a classical right wing manipuliation.

>holds pistol like a nog
>wears the black son
>would still bang

>falling for the fuddy five meme

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592#s4
I know it's a long study, but skim over it.

I'm poor and average in looks, plus I'm a pretty reserved person.

>that ghetto aim
>gun so close to face
>blatant black sun
Same

She looks like you faceswapped itty bitty toddler features on a big lumpy adult head.

They did a study in fruit flies that concluded they store dna. This in no way means it happens with humans

enjoy your chimeric nigger child

Nothing traditional about a bitch in a choker pointing a gun at me like ghetto monkey.

Be quiet, moor.

>What's your excuse for not marrying a mentally ill man ?
First of all, I'm not gay. This is against how my brain was biologically wired.

Women retain and carry living DNA from every man with whom they have sexual intercourse, according to a new study by the University of Seattle and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
ideaspots.com/study-women-store-dna-every-male-sex/

1.) journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592 - Male Microchimerism in the Human Female Brain

2.)ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/ - “CONCLUSIONS: Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortion than in women with other pregnancy histories. Further studies are needed to determine specific origins of male microchimerism in women.“

Where do you meet them without having to go to church? Which dating site works?

Secondly, this. People of your kind will unfortunately never pass. Realize before it's too late

But does it actually have an effect?
Why do you think this is a trans thread, is the girl in OP a well known trap or something?

Who the fuck mentioned anything about traps?
The girl isn't a trap (my pic)
Nobody has been talking about traps before you
What universe do you live in, Pierre?

read What drugs are you on?

good read thanks for sharing user

That’s from mothers having leftover DNA from their sons. Again, not what the previous poster was discussing.

Because I prefer comfy, aging roasties who worship me because I’m handsome and younger than they are.

Yes.
hindawi.com/journals/isrn/2011/893819/

Why is she acting like a nigger ?

I found one in the land of squinty eyes.

First hand experience with niggers is enough to set smart whites straight .

The most rudimentary understanding of anatomy already teaches us that female zygotes are in their eggs and they already have all their eggs by birth and produce no more. It doesn’t matter what stray DNA you squirt directly in their brains, it isn’t going to alter the DNA of their offspring, period.

These kinds of theories just circulate around with people who didn’t pay attention in health class and are terrified of being cucked by a man with better DNA.

my tradwife wouldn't approve

Microchimerism says otherwise

Quebeckers are whiter than you Iberian byproducts and they fucked native americans
His name is not Pierre But Diego Sandoval and he's considered 100% french

Wrong.

fucking faggot.

>what's your excuse for not having a unicorn?

BECAUSE THEY AREN'T REAL YOU STUPID FAT PIG.
STUPID NORWAY.
NORGAY.

sperm leaves genetic traits in woman if you cum in her. niggers always cum in, just look at the demographics

havent met any, they hide in caves, and when they come out they avoid human contact

>it's me
Well who the fuck else would she be?

Because she has a choker, gets fucked by Tyrell on the side, and has no trigger control

>christcuckoldry
>trad

Because they don't fucking exist in the western world, just fake traditionalist opportunists.

OP is also a giant cuck

It really should be known there is no forgiveness for that, given that pretty much everybody warns against that except for (((them))).

It's not just fucking blacks that's the problem. It's fucking anyone. Sex should be kept within the confines of marriage. A woman who isn't a virgin is significantly more likely to cheat, divorce or report an otherwise negative relationship outcome. They literally do not deserve marriage.

My gf right now is a 5'0" mexican/japanese girl who is conservative and hates blacks and mexicans. Also loves guns and is very conservative.

>bad trigger discipline
>gun cocked to the side
>would blast herself in the face with the slide if she fired

No thanks, I will be on the look for one who isn't retarded.

Virginity has lost value to such a degree that it is now more valuable to NOT be a virgin
Dear lord please give me strength

Dumb slut is going to shoot her toes off some day.

>she lies about how you are the best sex she has ever had
>tfw it isn't a lie

because they dont exist

only tradthots exist

That would hit her RIGHT in the face if she fired it

trads don't hold guns like niggers or movie characters

jeez i wish she would make some more videos. she just disappeared from YT

>holds pistol sideways
wonder where she learned that? probably from a nigger...

>dude shes TRAD lol!
You know what the difference is between "trad" women and real traditional women?
Actual modest, traditional, Christian girls don't flaunt it. They dress simply and don't try to attract attention to their bodies. They know the value of a strong family. To these rare women it is a matter of course that they marry a strong man and raise their offspring to be pure in heart. Increasingly these people are disappearing. Most are concentrated in highly religious communities, such as small Mormon towns in Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho.
"trad" e-celebs and YouTubers aren't like that at all. Look at people like Southern who claim to be le trad pure waifu yet have a history of the same degenerate sexual behavior as anyone else. They are all about attention. They want everyone to know how TRAD they are. They're essentially playing dressup.

Literally impossible, no woman values her virginity without the church educating her on why it's important.

>sideways handgun
nigger on the inside

wierd how people are believing this completely false meme, women do not keep dna of their past lovers , prove me wrong faggots and dont post the study based on flys

>non-christian white
>breeding

Your "Tradwife" there better know how to cook good, clean, say her prayers, look after her family, and split a skull open with a baby strapped to her while nursing.