Spot the MC

Spot the MC

They all look like Hanamichi Sakuragi desu.

Top-left guy if it's a comedy series
Front-right guy if it's a battle shounen
In both scenarios the top-right guy is hiding his powerlevel behind a non-serious demeanor

Spot the MC

Front-left is the hero, front-right is an early villain that later becomes one of the hero's allies. Although I might just think that because front-right has the same haircut as Satoshi from KKoW.

In these Yanki manga series there always HAS to be at least two main characters, no exceptions.

Top right guy is definitely the more comedic one of the pair that can actually knock out everyone in one punch. Guy immediately left of him constantly gets his ass whooped but makes a comeback everytime.

Spot the MC

It's pretty obvious. Left is MC and right is MC's brother and rival who will become a villain temporarily somewhere throughout the series. Goofy looking guy with no eyebrows behind MC is the comic relief bestfriend character who's a lovable loser, and the guy behind MC's brother is the wise and knowledgable character that is powerful but not as powerful as MC and his brother. Is most likely much older than either of them as well, and the "quiet and reserved" archetype.

But front left looks too "western" and manly. Front right looks more like your typical jap with a teenage round face.

Tried something.

Terrible

I don't see Kamiyama anywhere.

oh come on, this is too fucking easy
last row, widow seat way in the back

spot the mc

I really miss him sometimes

But Yanki anime is about manly westaboos.

Yeah.
RIP ZUN.

>last row
You mean second-to-last.

>it's Re:Creator episode

am i weird for thinking that their uniforms are way hotter than the commonly-featured white ones with the really short skirts

Me in the middle left.

Tough/Edgy guy is rarely the MC.

it's a trick question, MC is the storm trooper from the romcom LN "I can't belive I had to transfer from the imperial academy and now all the japanese girls want my D"

"I'm just an average high school student" in the back.