youtube.com/watch?v=qnf73UFbHMA

Original thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vCW4vZ-AAc
youtube.com/watch?v=uSaR4ZEWHMc&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=uSaR4ZEWHMc&t=22s
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I honestly think Trump was playing himself up in front of the cameras that he was reasonable and can play nice with Democrats. It looks good in the eyes of the public.

We'll see how this plays out, but I'm certainly positive 100% of DACA members will not receive permanent citizenship.

Ann Coulter brings this point up and says a judge would expand it if it ever went to court

youtube.com/watch?v=6vCW4vZ-AAc

Reminder:

800k dreamer VS...

>Almost a Million deported illegals in less than one year

>750,000k deported Indians here on H1B visas

>Widely broadened powers for the ICE

>Refugee intake down by over %50

>Impending punishment for sacristy cities

>Illegal border crossings down over 50%

And a glorious 18 Billion dollar wall that will literally reshape the future of America and save the south west and Texas from becoming Mexico

Any proposed amnesty for Daca recipients will also end chain immigration.

Shills would like to pretend that none of this happened, they assume you have no memory or that your attention span is 5 minutes long

/ptg/ and the boomers will defend this.

>Muh deported illegals!
So we're going to just throw away the gains of that by letting in and nationalizing a million more illegals? Are you retarded?

Getting rid of the lottery and chain migration will also be good. Wait until the "dreamers" realize their family is getting deported or not allowed in. Soon they will get lonely and leave. I guess they don't know we have spies.

Do you realise you're spamming this exact same post while calling others shills?

>Pure speculation
The dreamers are radicals. Plus we're only getting a "partial wall" now per Trump's own words as well.

>Trump's
Trump doesn't make immigration law you stupid fucking retard.

implying this is fucking the 19th century and he cannot get things done unless he is in his damn office.

TUCKER 2020
>TUCKER 2020
TUCKER 2020
>TUCKER 2020
TUCKER 2020
>TUCKER 2020

With Coulter as VP plz

>BUT HE DOESN'T MAKE THE LAW!
Where did I say he did? While he's not the one writing the bills, he is ultimately the one who signs them into law. Or did you miss the separation of powers segment of your 9th grade civics class?

pol is 95% paid shills atroturfing big business talking points. it's one-party rule, the partisan theater you see on cable news is pure bullshit

ann coulter, lou dobbs, tucker & michael savage >>>

Guess what, you deport all the illegals but you grant amnesty and you’re just kicking the Can down the road four years because a,meaty for dreamers assures you’ll lose reelection and those deported will just flood back into the country with no resistance.

>negress doesn’t know about high/low tide
This can’t be real.

Actually would be great tbqh. I think he is under enough stress as it is though currently.

It wouldn't end chain migration if it gets expanded though? And why even give an inch at all?

>pol is 95% paid shills atroturfing big business talking points. it's one-party rule, the partisan theater you see on cable news is pure bullshit

I knew it was all over when corproations took over this board and moot sold out.

It's Maxine Waters. She's certifiably potato. Her district is also Planet of the Apes on a smaller scale if that gives you any insight into the sub-human trash that voted for her.

>>Impending punishment for sacristy cities
Not likely to happen. Funding to the cities could not be cut, the politicians and enforcement agencies may never see punishment.

>Inpeach

Was she too lazy to do a simple spell check?

We are being betrayed. Steve Bannon was the biggest enemy of illegal alien amnesty. They took him out first. Tucker Carlson and Ann coulter are next. After they are neutralized, the establishment will push through amnesty for illegals. Mark my words.

Based OP delivering with these great threads. Seeing the Trumptards try to justify this one is a treat. Have a bump.

>Where did I say he did?
Why was Trumps name mentioned then? If you don't like the immigration laws contact the people WHO WRITE the laws idiot. Just curious shill but why didn't pic related do anything about Immigration, Taxes, or Weed when they had all the power? Hmmm?

Here's the thing 4D chessers don't understand. If this is chess, then the base is supposed to produce blowback. It's expected. Sitting there saying it's chess wouldn't be part of his plan. It's ok to criticize!

Boomers are delusional, man. They drank the Kool-Aid when they joined the cult of Trump. I voted for the guy mostly because of his immigration stance, and now that he's going back on it by dealing with DACA, I think he (like all politicians) should be held accountable for the policy he proposes. This basic concept is lost on boomers who will gladly accept leftist liberal immigration policies so long as Trump is the one doing it.

The merchants won once again.

Because your pic related all work for the Jew. Like Trump does now.

That's a pretty great point. Unless Trump is actually doing 3D chess but also, he is aware of how big a bunch of cocksuckers his base is, and his plans hinge on getting his cock sucked.

It's not real
It's a fake account. Stop believing everything you see on the internet, you potato.

>They took him out
What, they forced him to bring a fake news kike into the white house to write fake news about Trump, undermining him?

Everyone knows Maxine Waters is retarded though. It's pretty evident when you hear her talk.

>Gets expanded
Source: ASS

This is another tactic of the Share Blue concern troll. They will make up lies without providing any source and expect you to believe them.

They will also continually ignore facts and use strawman arguments like this one Then there’s also the use of bump spam

Ok. Here's a source. Explain Trump and Feinstein's exchange please. I'm still waiting.

If you read pic related
you're supposed to use Kushner as the jew connection and then your supposed to tell me to go back to r/donnald> Get it right next time

nice shill thread.

But Kushner IS a jew though? Plus, how is holding Trump accountable to his immigration stance shilling? That's expected of any and everyone who voted for him.

I'm going by what Ann Coulter said in the other link... At this point all we can go on his Trump's words, if you watch the video you can see he agrees with Feinstein.

Also aside from speculation about it being 'expanded' in the courts, doing DACA at all is bad enough.

this shill again.

Explain youtube.com/watch?v=uSaR4ZEWHMc&t=29s

YouTube is not a source Share Blue

Also, weak deflection.

'Shilling' now applies to posting a video of Trump's meeting? Explain what WOULDN'T be shilling then?

>But Kushner IS a jew though?
Thank you for sticking to your script.

>A video documenting the concern in question is not relevant
Kys

>Still can't refute it
>MUH SHARE BLUE!
Not an argument. Still waiting for you to explain Trump's OWN WORDS when dealing with Feinstein. Go ahead, shill.

remember a few months ago when you shills tried this same exact thing with daca
>schumerpointsfinger.jpg

Nice deflection. Care to explain youtube.com/watch?v=uSaR4ZEWHMc&t=22s
I'll make it easy. I linked it to start at the topic at hand. I'm waiting.

you guys just don't get it. no matter how hard you try you still are easily spotted

Care to explain this question?
>Just curious shill but why didn't pic related do anything about Immigration, Taxes, or Weed when they had all the power? Hmmm?

>SHILL!!!!!!!
This is literally the only non-argument you have. You can't even defend Trump's OWN WORDS in an interview with the crazy leftist kike Feinstein.
DIANNE 'TURN 'EM ALL IN' FEINSTEIN for fucks sake. You're literally defending liberals and their policy.

Sharia Blue can’t refute a single word. They won’t even address these points direct. Nothing but weak, fearful, coward trolls

>Hurrr not wanting DACA is shilling
Your alinsky bullshit doesn't work here faggot

>Why didn't they do anything about immigration, taxes or weed?!
Because they work the Jew, which wants all of that to keep on as business as usual. Plus they made millions of dollars off all three.
I answered your question. Now answer mine. Explain this

Share Blue concern trolling. Call us when you actually have hard facts.

Oh wait, you’re afraid of hard facts

any of you shills remember a few months ago when you tried this same thing and spammed a chuck schumer jpg?

I hate how Trump still hasn't done anything to allow white people to migrate to the US again. Shitskins absolutely hate the US and always complain about it, yet the only thing they did to be allowed to live there was being born there, I mean seriously? While it is absolutely impossible for us to migrate no matter how much we try? Fuck that shit.

>Trump's own words aren't hard facts
22 seconds in. Explain.

Ya, he fucking flipped on this like a Chinese acrobat.

>Because they work the Jew,
You still stick to your paid script!! It's too funny that they actually pay you to do this.

You still can't explain Trump's own words.

>Guise we have to choose one or the other.
Fuck off. Our borders and their protection and enforcement are not negotiation chips.

nobody is gonna give you views shill

>Trump's
Does Trump write immigration laws now? You have to be on a proxy to be this stupid.

>Being against DACA is shilling
You have to go back

>Fox News
>Views
It's funny you actually believe this. Just like a liberal snowflake. Avoiding facts that disagree with your world view. Noice.

>Deflecting
Answer the question.

I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I watch the news cycle of other countries

You need all of that plus deporting DACA shits, not one or the other. How do you plan on fixing your demographics by legalizing almost a mllion illegals brought in by democrats every time? Have you not learned from Reagan?

>More deflection
>Refusing to answer the question
Libshit detected.

How is that 'shilling', it's a clip of Tucker's show? You can go on the white house official youtube channel and watch the meeting if you want.

Also ^

All Trumptards can do is shake their heads and reject the reality you present to them. Fascinating shit.

how many chuck schumer jpgs do you have on your hard drive?

>Other countries
>Can't see the flag
>MUH PROXY!
Going to need some actual proof. Proof like Trump's own words which I've repeatedly posted and you still can't defend or even acknowledge.

>being able to golf for 24 hours straight
hes an animial

Explain this.

Your supposed to call me a jew and tie me into Kushner and the Ivanka thing. Keep up.

You don't get it, this is le 5D chess. A REAL magapede would know to always trust Trump, no matter what!

no maybe cause you faggots stick to the same script everytime and never change your ways.

Why fix what ain't broken? You don't have a counter argument against the "script". You've been deflecting all thread.

look up the video of the congress nigger who asked about guam flipping over due to over population. He still has a job.

youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

niggers will elect anyone bc of their skin color its the ultimate form of racism.

deflecting that you are being paid to post here? if you guys just spam the same thing over and over its gonna happen to you to

>MUH PROXY!
We've already had an insider expose your proxy's. pic related.

>22 posts made by this ID

The dems have revealed their hand by doubling down on their wishes to keep daca and refusal to help build a wall.
Trump is delivering on his promise of keeping rule of law and he appears to be the peacemaker when certain people have been put on the chopping block.

If you had a good answer to the argument, you'd be spamming that answer. Instead, you point out that you've seen it before over and over again.

I'm still with Trump

yeah and its the third or fourth post down you dumb nigger sorry im not using your alinksyite tactics against you

This is the post you mean isn't it?
So do you think DACA doesn't matter because of improvements in other areas?

>So do you think DACA doesn't matter
If you lived here you could write your congress person and ask they oppose it.

EVERYONE IS A SHILL
I’m not even sure who’s who any more. Apparently if you’re pro trump on a pro trump board you’re a shill because DACA. If you’re anti trump all of a sudden because DACA you’re also a shill. KEK

>So do you think DACA doesn't matter because of improvements in other areas?
when did i say that shill nigger? i didn't but thats all you have are strawmans

its a divide and conquer tactic common by shareblue and leftypol im assuming some shit went down with awan/dws case cause they are shilling this pretty hard

He asked a question.
Holy shit stop being an emotional woman and debate like a good damn man.

So you're a democrat? Noice.

could also just be r9k. pic related

Welcome to Sup Forums

>muh post count
Trying to explain that Trump is caving to democrats requires a lot of posts when explaining it to boomer liberals.
>MUH INSIDER!
>MUH Q!
CBTS? hahahaha! Not an argument.