Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4Z0xn4pYSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yea, Hilary Clinton.

Seriously?
>Obama, um, um, um, hol up, okie dokie
>Bush, strategery, fool me once
>Clinton, depends on what the definition of "is" is

Trump probably has a larger vocabulary than Obama just saying.

Obama went to and graduated Harvard you dumb idiot

>I did not have sexual relations with that WOMAN!
>Had sexual relations with that woman

Yeah and those are his daughters and his wife is not a dude! What else can we make up about Obama? He loved America! He wasn't from Kenya!

So did W, what's your point?

Why are you insulting the Norwegian Prime Minister like that?
Norwegians actually have larger English vocabularies than the majority of Americans.
God Bless Norway!

fpbp

this, Norway is best Scandinavian country

And he still couldn't figure out the person he married was a man. Go figure.

She seemed really chill.
Hydropower is futurist tier

Paid Harward to let him graduate*

Dude was manufactured. A plant by the sand kikes.

>Hydropower is futurist tier

>WOMAN

uhhhh guys, what if he was telling the truth

You have to be a very smart man to be this rich and to hold on to your money for years and years. I know smart people, best rich people, good people. Mr. Trump adjusts his vocab. to his audience. Nearly no one there is a proper old stock Englishman these days. Sad!

are you retarded?
maybe you're right, but it is not at all apparent in their speeches, obama uses an elevated usage of linguistics.

Fuck off mutt!

Trump went to the Wharton School of Business. One of the top schools in the country.

>obama uses an elevated usage of linguistics.

Question is, can a chimp mimicking a European language really be called a user of linguistics?
youtube.com/watch?v=y4Z0xn4pYSY

In journalism school, at least here in burger land, students are instructed to write at no more than an 8th grade level. Sadly we are a nation overflowing with morons and you are right, Trump is probably adjusting so normies understand him.

She's just an old woman. Lower your expectations OP

Sorry, didn't mean to offend, they are all generally comfy as fuck but I just liked Norway the best.

Fuck off Denmark is better. Who owns Greenland?

when talking to the democrat base you must speak at a 8th grade level.

Damn boys calm down, I don't hate the others, I just enjoyed Norway the most. Just my personal preference.

Actually, Erna is rather qualified. She's got a solid background in practical politics, has a relevant degree, was the protegee of a left wing professor (who doesn't push his shit in the classroom, was a pretty good dude, with zero chill, may he RIP in Peace), and did good work.

She got where she were on her merits. She also managed to rope together and beat her supporting parties into submission. That takes some political clout.

Indignant, as if she were some kinda lying whore though she wasn't the snitch from my recollection. It was that nutty Tripp bitch.

when has trump ever once tried to talk to the democrat base? how underage are you? i feel bad for your parents, their girly little excuse for a son is barely 16 years old and already a flaming cuck

t. rural and suburban retard

He gets his point across as simple as possible. He doesn’t have to use a shit load of words and play the semantics game.

He stole the fucking white working class from them last election...

Obama is incredibly articulate, watch a few interviews he gave back when he was president.

Bush had his bushisms but overall he wasn't a moron. He just used humor and folksy grammar to soften his image and disarm his enemies.

Clinton won the presidency and his reelection because he was such a good public speaker. No one really cared he fucked some bimbo. Also, trump literally admitted to sexual assault on video tape.

Go back to the donald you fucking transplant.

Yet you fucking liberals still can’t understand him you fucking cuck

denmark isnt even part of scandinavia

You could have ran if you felt you were more qualified.

Scandinavia refers to the Scandinavian ethnic group you silly billy.

It's the homeland of the 3 brother peoples.

Affirmative action

Sup Forums should like Erna, her party is literally named "Right"

>have ran

>vocabulary includes "tax cut", "wall", "deported", and "fuck Muslims"
All I need desu senpai

Wow just wow..

Some white guy wrote his speeches

>trump literally admitted to sexual assault on video tape
no he didn't

>No one really cared he fucked some bimbo.
>no one really cared

I thought we considered grammar checkers faggots around here.

THICC
H
I
C
C

They're cucked right though.
There's also the authoritarian/libertarian racist party, known as the Progress Party.
They were called out by Labour for not deporting enough brown children.

Of course, with the backstabbing and #MeToo bullshit killing off most of the nationalist power structure in Labour, the party is about to get thoroughly cucked too. Sad!

She has been spotted on the airport-bus dual-wielding soft-ice creams. She gives zero fucks.

Obviously feminists hate her.

Rather be a faggot than a brainlet

i'd lick her puss puss and asshole clean

post nudes plz

>dual-wielding soft-ice creams
Lmao. Are you sure she's not American?

>100 word vocabulary
>Effectively "incapacitated"
>Makes all decisions by himself without listening to anyone else
>Watches the Gorilla Channel 18 hours a day

>YOU STILL LOST TO HIM

be both then.

I will, but not because you told me to

If you don't know the difference between Scandinavia, Scandinavian Peninsula, Fennoscandia and Nordic you shouldn't utter shit about it

Proud of my 1/34 Norwegian heritage