No one actually believes Shareblue is here, right...

No one actually believes Shareblue is here, right? You all realize that "shills" are just regular Sup Forumslacks having a bit of fun and getting (you)s, right? Maybe there were some paid people here during the election, but there is no way anyone is paying anyone to spend time here now. If you use "shill" whenever someone goes against the hivemind, neck yourself. "Slide threads" aren't real, there are no leftist kikes here long term, and you're a moron if you disagree with any of what I just said.

Other urls found in this thread:

cookiethievery.com/nyssa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shill

boy you guys are quick. gotta counter that Yuri thread amirite?

fucking kill yourself

There's that one ukrainian.

She needs to be cloned. A lot.

Man, oh man, your reading comprehension sucks. I said there were people here during the election. You have no proof they're still here, do you? That's what I thought.

literally perfect

I shitpost here a lot. I've been called a kike, roastie, nigger, soyboy, what have you. Funny how Sup Forums claims it's resistant to shills and decentralized, but you can easily derail a whole thread by just posting 1 message. It's like they never learn. But yes, shills are actually paid here, they are in full force in the last 2 hours.
See what i did here?

It is resistant to shills user, you can derail threads and shitpost constantly but it does not matter. Because everything is shitpost and the discussion continues forever.

Paid shills are real and they are on every major site you can socialize on, you are retarded if you don't realize this.

>resistant to shills
not when i post

Not fooling anyone, Brock

most are russians encouraging trumpcucks to act like morons.

Unfortunately, we can't be sure. This is one of the few downsides of browsing here

cookiethievery.com/nyssa/

who dat

I don't even think it's a downside. It's nice to see posts that run counter to the groupthink. I argue against my actual views here all the time because it gets replies and I like the chaotic cover anonymity gives.

Sage the kike

Christina Hendricks

MOMMY

They paid 2.8 million to take over all the mod spots on reddit for news and politics so paying some nerd virgins 9.50$/hour to post here and elsewhere doesnt seem to crazy.

I never thought about this in this manner. True, controversial opinions tend to get more visibility due to the you system

wtf are u trying to slide you fucking shariablue shill

the very existence of this thread is proof Shareblue is alive and well. don't forget to sage, everyone!

How can I get on this train?

Your opinion into the trash where it belongs

Why would Shareblue talk about being here? Wouldn't it make more sense for them to use some entryism in order to subvert? Shelve your persecution complex for a second, and use the parts of your brain that weren't poisoned by the lead-tainted red dye on your knock-off MAGA hat.

It's a downside. The only remotely successful attacks they can run here are LARP, Sybil and flood posting. Sybil posting quickly becomes ineffective because their own operatives start believing our anti-democracy, anti-kike shitposts. Flood posting quickly becomes ineffective because it just encourages anons to troll. The LARP is obviously potent, as you can see with the Q threads. However, a happening can only be tolerated for a short while without feedback from the real world, and the kind of things they are LARPing have precious little feedback. This is why Qfags harp on and on about Twitter timestamps, images, and coincidences so much. They've got nothing.

Shareblue is here because the people supposedly keeping the sinking Jewish ship afloat are watching it drop like a fucking rock and need something to tell their masters they're frantically busy with.

Irrational, irreverent maliciousness. That's why I'm here and why the Jews hate Sup Forums.

Samefagging for a second.
They don't talk about being here. We talk about them being here. Nice self-referential entryism there, Shareblue.

NB:
>persecution complex
>parts of your brain
>lead-tainted dye
>MAGA hat
These are concepts from your world; keep them there.

Kek isn't real, and memes didn't win Trump the election. This place isn't important. I love Sup Forums, and I've been here for over a decade, but the impact it had on the election is completely overblown.

You can't samefag with IDs.

>Kek isn't real, and memes didn't win Trump the election.

>This place isn't important.

There is always a fucking sharia blue link in the catalog. Fuck off shill. All fields gents

She's so perfectly thick and a redhead ungh it's not fair

Okay Shareblue. We've crawled so far up your ass that we can get you to tell us your actual beliefs as long as you get to negate them first.

Say it with me now: Heil Hitler.

Retard shariablue is always here

I know, right? They are evolving.

disinfo agent pls go

Its a mix I think. The defense of trump on some issues also seems to be motivated strangely.

And ya pol trolls are empty vessels with no feelings but a drive for rustling. Usually they are shit though stuff like 56% or the hillary shit that popped up at end of election.