3x3 Thread

3x3 Thread
Rate others

OK
4/5 - boku no hero

Hello friends. Call me crazy but these threads seen to appear more frequently as of late. It sort of diminishes their appeal.

4/8
3/7

1/1
3/3
2/2

++paranoia, blue, kaiji, watamote
+ FMA:B, saint young men
-Boku no pico academia

++ eva, mushi, NHK, watamote
+PSG
did you change top right?
3/5

Nah I've had that Hyouge Mono pic for a while now. In fact I've kept my 3x3 the same for months at this point. I really want to change the LOGH pic because it wasn't my original choice in the first place but this one doesn't spoil the show for those anons that haven't watched it yet.

The pic I really wanted was the last scene between Reuenthal and Mittermeyer

Is there a site or something that you can make that style of 3x3 on?

2/4
Favorite: Perfect Blue
Least Favorite: Watamote

1.5/4
Favorite: EVA
Least Favorite: Watamote

1/2
Favorite: Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Least Favorite: Tatami Galaxy

2/3
Favorite: Higurashi
Least Favorite: Cowboy Bebop

4/5

4/4
8/8
1/1
4/5
7/7
6/6

1/1
2/2
4/4
3/3
3/3
I'm surprised that you like Ping Pong but not Tatami.
5/5

user im deciding whether to watch oniisama e or Rose of Versailles
which one is better

Versailles is my all time favourite anime. It's a true masterpiece that puts a lot of live action historical dramas to shame.

Oniisama e is for those who want more RoV since it's basically the same style of drama except in a high school setting. There's also some slight horror elements in Oniisama e if you're into that kind of thing.

You should watch both, but I'd start with RoV.

Ive heard RoV is a lot like Utena, is that true, because Utena was a masterpiece

Different user. How did you feel about the first half of Rose of Versailles? It's probably the only thing holding it back from a place on my 3x3

It's a phone app called Collage Maker

RoV has a similar aesthetic to Utena and shares some themes, but apart from that, they're not really comparable.

Nagahama's half gets an unreasonable amount of hate.

Dezaki's half is definitely better, but Nagahama's is still filled with great character building moments and imagery. The first half acts as the calm before the storm,which ensures that all the suffering in the second half hits twice as hard.

The only part of the first half I'd say is weaker than the rest of the show are episodes 3-7, and even they can be excused since they're still entertaining and also establish everything.

1/2
1/4
2/2
2/3
5/6
4/5
2/2
0/1

Have you read the manga for RoV? How do they compare?
I read the manga and while I liked the mood and the concept of the story I found it to be structured very poorly. It that improved in the adaptation?

Whats top right

The pacing is a lot better in the show, largely because it focuses less on Antoinette and virtually no out of place humour and pointless historical cameos like the manga has.

There's also no filler in the show despite it being 40 episodes long, so that helps the pacing too.

You're kidding right?

Looks like Dindu Nuffin.

Guy you asked here.
It's Berserk, from the cover of volume 34.

what's top right?

Bartender

I really should get around to watching Berserk. I thought it was Saitama at first, and i'm not even a one punch man fan

You could tell me you started using Sup Forums last week and I'd believe you

If you do watch Berserk, watch the 1997 series as it is the only Berserk adaptation worth watching.

not even, i just never got around to watching Berserk. I've seen Sup Forumscore shows like Tatami, Utena, LOTGH, Planetes, EVA, Ping Pong, etc., just not Berserk

That I do know. Heard about the god awful CG in the 2016/17 remakes and considering the only good cg anime ive seen is Ajin, I know to only go with the older show

From what I've seen it's a bit better in the currently airing one, but I could be wrong as I'm not watching it.

I appreciate the Rose Of Versailles at 1

RoV is totally unlike Utena. It's much better.

>at 1
What did he mean by this?

Pretty sure he said that RoV was his favorite anime, I meant that it was good taste.

>it was good taste
And what did he mean by this?

It means that RoV is good

I think he's making fun of the fragmented English friend.

6/7 - didn't like PA
6/6
4/4 - Gankutsuou barely didn't make mine
8/8 - nice
All 4/4.
3/5 - Fate and Hyouka, 3/6 if middle left is Clannad

What are the two below rose of versailles?

Katanagatari and The Vision of Escaflowne.

hi

It means rate the others you dingus

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings

3/5
3/3
3/5
3/6

Hello newfriend

Whats top left

I agree. These threads should be made like once a week tbqh.

im too stupid to rate others

take the names off your 3x3 you juvenile

You shouldn't talk about juvenile in an autistic circlejerk thread.

Proof that these threads are being made too often.

Chill, guys.

3.5/4 -watamote
I've been meaning to watch or read One Outs soon
5/6
5/5 pretty good
5/6 -dandy
5/5 nice dark purple color aesthetic, cute Hanyuu
4/4
2/2
3/3
5/6 -fate
6/6
3/3
3/3 you like detective mysteries? I forget bottom middle's name but Sup Forums made it seem like garbage
3/4
3.5/4
3/4 Dropped White Album 2

One outs is basically Kaiji but you don't hear the MCs thoughts and with baseball, I highly recommend it

Top left?

Cardcaptor Sakura

all of you have shit taste except

best anime coming thru guys

My first fucking thread.
3/4
3/6
2/4

Why do only half the people in these threads rate people

>My first fucking thread.
It shows.
Because they don't understand the point of these threads.

The only people I respect in these threads are the ones who name the shows they like and dont like of others

And this thread was pretty shit for that. Hell, this entire second half hasn't even bothered rating.

This is why these should be relegated to once or twice a week at most.

I'm Rating everything posted since my post

1/2
Favorite: K-ON

1/1
Least Favorite: ---
Yeah, I just simply didn't find Tatami that interesting.

1/2
Least Favorite: Don't remember what it's called but, bottom left.

5/5

4/5
Favorite: Berserk
Least Favorite: School Days

1.5/4
.5=Yu Yu Hakusho, still watching it so i'll just give half a point.
Favorite: Code Geass
Least Favorite: Black Lagoon

3/4
Favorite: Perfect Blue
Least Favorite: Detective Conan

1/2

2/3
Least Favorite: Mushishi

4/6
Least Favorite: Shinsekai yori

Thank you! I really searched for dark purple pictures of Ping Pong, may look for it again.
10/10
Favorite: Umineko
Very nice taste, nice to see RGD on there

4/9
Least Favorite: Elfen Lied

5.5/7
Favorite: Rakugo Shinjuu
Least Favorite: Cowboy Bebop

Wow nice. You enjoyed RGD Umineko and Higurashi. Have you read Higanbana?
>can't remember Yuru Yuri
Oh well nobody's perfect

I've downloaded Higanbana, but I'm currently watching Yu Yu Hakusho and the Monogatari series, so will probably not read it before finishing up those.
Umineko is definetly my favorite story of all time though, it's very special to me.
I even bought a tshirt with Erika's portrait.

>not having the names on the pictures
this newfag disproves

>Erika tshirt
Ha that's cute.
Higanbana is certainly a must read if you liked all the other R07 stories. It's got such an amazing dark, urban horror atmosphere.
I'd rank it like this
Higurashi>Umineko>Higanbana>RGD

FLCL

9/9
7/4
4/3
7/3
6/6

3/6. I bet if you rewatched some of those you wouldn't like them as much, especially Elfen Lied.

5/7. Kusanagi best girl.

3/5. I'm surprised you liked Nagi no Asukara given some of the others in there. I never finished it but liked what I saw.

7/7, haven't seen the one with the magic girl but the rest is solid taste, good combo of fun and quality.

you like surreal weird action, and a great message
i recommend cromartie high school
what's mid bottom?
you like fantastic fast paced action and people being angry comedy, also shirobako is there
i recommend re: cutie honey
you've watched less than 30 shows
i recommend death parade
congrats user! you like fast pacing, and value great characters.
i recommend space dandy (mostly based on cowboy bebop and PSG)
you like extreme reactions and slow paced appreciation of the world.
i recommend nichijou, samurai champloo and death parade

congrats user! you like taking dick up the ass
i recommend

user it'd be great if you did this for the rest of them
I really like the method of rating

Oh man, never post again

++Paranoia Agent
+Boku no Hero
++Tatami Galaxy
+GTO
++Tatami Galaxy, Re: Cutie Honey
+FLCL, Gurren Lagann
++Madoka
+P&S

If you think my taste is shit, you can give me some recommendations and I'll try to watch em.

Check out Hakujaden

Id like to but i only do this to people who ive seen all the shows in their 3x3s

Mid-left is the tv station right?

Darker than Black because I love Hei and the batman-esque dark city, contractors, and fun mission of the weak stuff + cool guy partners
FMA (both) because I like grandiosse plots with tons of cool characters with converging sidestories/characters and I like the bleakness of 03 and the way the humonculi are portrayed in that one
Jinrui because I always love the exploration of a post apocolyptic setting. art style is awesome, one of the few comedy anime I actually laugh to. fucking love the fairies and fuck you time paradog was perfect
Kaiji because I fucking love Kaiji (the character) and like suspenseful slow pacing as long as stuff is happening at every second of the show
Kill la Kill because I love the themes and artstyle and animation and characters (especially mako's mom)
Mushi-shi because it was just an enjoyable experience throughout with an amazing soundtract and Ginko is cool.
YowaPed because I thought it was just a super motivating and fun show with a super underrated soundtrack
YuruYuri just because it was cute and fun and I want to marry all the girls

Nice writeup, so much more interesting to see what people enjoy in their favorite anime then just see a string of meaningless numbers. 2/6.

I like FMA (the original) mostly yeah, for the characterization and the bleakness and the Homunculi. In comparison I thought Brotherhood (or rather the manga) was too generic and brought nothing new to the table. I may have enjoyed the manga more if not for the 03 anime.
I love Kaiji, I like "game" manga in general as long as its not too edgy, and you are right that Kaiji is a really likeable character.
I saw maybe 1/3-1/4 of Darker than Black, it didn't really click with me though part of me wants to revisit it with my fiance or someone. I saw a bit of Kill la Kill but the style didn't really resonate with me, it felt too goofy. Mushishi I think I saw the first season trying to like it but I will forever hate that slow paced supernatural episodic feel. I think having really strong characters that keep you invested in a show is important and I don't think Ginko can hold it up on his own.

2/6. Loved Ouran and I like Hunter Hunter for what it was. I also enjoyed Madoka Magica and Fate/Zero but only while watching them.

4/6. I have no idea what people saw in Princess Tutu.

Only seen Tatami and Nana, love them tho

I've been meaning to get finish this show for a while, I feel like it'd have hidden potential as a favorite of mine

>School Days

nah

To Love Ru sucks

>3x3 Thread
More like cringe thread

I get that you were trying to spice up these tired shitty boring old threads but you should probably kill yourself

Good image choice:
Looks like you just grabbed the first thing off google images:
If I didnt quote you its because it looks like a mix/I couldnt tell

Sorry user I just didn't want to choose the most obscure screenshot possible for the sake of pretension. I tried to balance my choice of images as that which best represents the series in my eyes/recognisable to the common user.

Not that user, but most of the 3x3 pictures he said were good was pretty easily recognizable