Don't worry that trickle is coming any day now

Don't worry that trickle is coming any day now...

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/12/20/handful-companies-promise-bonuses-pay-raises/971199001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm amazed this thread isn't already full of screaming capitalist harpies shrilly declaring that poor people deserve death for the sin of poverty.

>Seattle is a shithole
>hehe take that conservatives

???

Doesn't Seattle have $15 an hour minimum wage? It's also one of the most progressive cities in the world offering all sorts of assistance to homeless. If anything all this shows is left policies to counter poverty don't work.

NEW ORDER OF BARBARIAN HAS THE ANSWER AS IT ALWAYS DO

"Also in this vein it was mentioned (he used the plural personal pronoun we) we take control first of the port cities - New York, San Francisco, Seattle - the idea being that this is a piece of strategy, the idea being that if you control the port cities with your philosophy and your way of life, the heartland in between has to yield. I can't elaborate more on that but it is interesting. If you look around the most liberal areas of the country and progressively so are the sea coast cities. The heartland, the Midwest, does seem to have maintained its conservatism. But as you take away industry and jobs and relocate people then this is a strategy to break down conservatism. When you take away industry and people are unemployed and poor they will accept whatever change seems, to offer them survival, and their morals and their commitment to things will all give way to survival. That's not my philosophy, that's the speaker's philosophy. Anyhow, going back to industry, some heavy industry would remain, just enough to maintain a sort of a seed bed of industrial skills which could be expanded if the plan didn't work out as it was intended. So the country would not be devoid of assets and skills. But this was just sort of a contingency plan. It was hoped and expected that the worldwide specialization would be carried on. But, perhaps repeating myself, one of the upshots of all of this is that with this global interdependence the national identities would tend to be de-emphasized. Each area depended on every other area for one or another elements of its life. We would all become citizens of the world rather than citizens of any one country."

I lived in seattle for nearly 6 years. I can tell you firsthand, all the people on the streets have CHOSEN to remain there. Shooting up that sweet seattle dope is more important to them than using one of the HUNDREDS of resources for homeless and impoverished people in that area.

I've been homeless before. When you DON'T want to be homeless, it's easy to get back on your feet.

Seattle is one of the leading cities in giving worthless bums free gibs:
>probably damn near 100 soup kitchens in the seattle metropolitan area alone
>probably just as many shelters
>canned/packaged food drives done by every shelter/church/school/college year round
>outreach programs
>places whose sole purpose is to GIVE you a suit and HOLD YOUR HAND while they get you a job
>places that will manage your finances for FREE once you have a job
>places that will help you locate housing and transportation

But bums don't want any of that. They make anywhere from $200-$600 a day panhandling and begging, then spend it on H. Fuck them, they do deserve to die.

Jeff Bezos is legitimately more evil than Lex Luthor though. This much is true.

At least they're not rural and suburban retards.

You're really that stupid? What the hell am I asking. Of course you are.

Yes, homeless people LOVE living in squalor and dying on the street! Capitalism is just!

Fact.

probably cuz Seattle is lib and lib cities being dogshit isn't newsworthy

The trickle is more like a flash flood, but thanks for refusing to notice

usatoday.com/story/money/2017/12/20/handful-companies-promise-bonuses-pay-raises/971199001/

All those leftist Seattle billionaires and millionaires... really makes you think...

Seattle is a shit hole filled with homeless people because Liberal city council members pay for expensive homeless outreach programs and the homeless scurry there like the parasites they are

They may not like living in squalor, but they like heroin more than they like not being homeless.

Shelters have a curfew and won't allow you in if you're noticeably inebriated. If they wanted a warm bed and a hot shower, all they have to do is NOT shoot up. Are you expecting me to feel sympathy for people with zero self control?

Interesting how the centers of leftist thought in the US are also the places with the most homeless deaths, biggest gap between wealthy and poor, and are rife with street crime.
I've always thought that San Francisco and Seattle are, from a distance, two of the most beautiful cities on the face of the planet. But once you step foot inside the city limits and the powerful piss smell overtakes you, and you have to literally dodge pieces of shit left by homeless people, then you see the forest is more beautiful than being among the trees.

unfortunately, around 50% of homeless people have severe mental issues. This is a direct consequence of the mass shut-down of mental health facilities and the lack of ability to forcibly commit people who are not an immediate danger to themselves and others.

The situation is exacerbated in areas such as Seattle that draw people from all over the country due to the availability of hard drugs (heroin first and foremost) and mild winter climate

To be fair your coworker there only posted it 20 seconds before you posted so that may have something to do with it.

The bigger question is do you like sage?

Oh that explains how this is the fault of conservatives

>Raise minimum wage to 15$
>"IT'S THE RICH PPLS FAULT AIN'T NONE OF US EMPLOYED"

The biggest question is: WHY DO YOU THINK WE NEED TO SAVE ALL THE HOMELESS?
WHAT IS THEIR WORTH IF THIS IS "THEIR BEST?"

B-b-but seattle is one of the most progressive cities in the US, how come they treat their poorfags so badly?

Really hones your homelessness

The only city that spends more money on homeless than seattle is la. the problem is all these stupid drifters that come up here to enjoy the homeless lifestyle and then OD on heroin which is what's probably driving up that statistic in OP

>caring about drug addicts dying