Googlers are literal cucks

Holy shit! I thought Sup Forums was just joking with the "cuck" meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/marriage-rules-according-to-donald-trump_us_576c3886e4b0dbb1bbb9e5a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are just realizing leftists are not mentally stable people?

That's just sad.

>I am crashing at the office tonight because my wife is having her boyfriend over

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JFC

Can you imagine being this much of a beta. Let's just for the sake of argument assume I were, for some retarded reason, A-OK with sharing my wife with some other dude. I sure as hell wouldn't leave my place and crash at the office, so they can have a "romantic evening" in my home. What is wrong with these people? I get when people are fuckups and have bad habits, I am far from perfect myself, but what must all go wrong on all levels, for these "men" to turn out like this, he seems fine otherwise, he has a job at google and like half a wife, so what the hell happened?

The cult of marxism/leftism has mashed their brains, and they are weaklings that are manipulated by their environment..in other words they won't stand up to leftist cultists for fear of being labelled a "hater".

Basically this can all be attributed to both extreme stupidity and extreme weakness.

Kanazawa's "Savannah Hypothesis" - smarter people can handle strange things that we weren't evolved for, more easily.

>ITT rural and suburban retards bash a lifestyle they can’t understand

My wife fucks young dudes and I fuck young women

It’s great

You fuck your hand and then cry about it. Who do you think you’re fooling?

>he has a job at google and like half a wife, so what the hell happened?

his wife's boyfriend got him the job

>those stds
Enjoy playing Russian Roulette with cum.

That's sad, man, even if you can't see it. I'm truly sorry

You are a cuck and deserve the rope

The western liberal is transhuman. They look to transcend all biological determinants. Not suprising they ignore instinctual emotion either.

>Translation: Has sex with NO ONE whilst his wife is gang banged and ejaculated all over on the regular, but justifies it because he 'is free to have sex with whoever he wants' (But doesn't).
>Probably still kisses her, after she has been guzzling down strangers cum.
>MFUCKINGFW
The absolute state of Jew tier Amerimutts.

lol you keep thinking that

Go cry somewhere else

You realize Trump wanted an open relationship right?

>he has a job at google
That's the problem, though. Seriously. Think about it for a second. To whom do you think the Soyboy/Beta Cuck/Bugman shit is aimed at?

read that as trashuman, didn't even bat an eyelash

>and like half a wife,
lol

absolutely onpoint post, Austriabro

>I'm a noogler
same tbqhwylad

This is, not at all, how this works. The dude's a fucking beta/omega, and the reality is, the wife is practicing her baser instinctual model of procreating with as many partners as possible because it's animalistic and exciting to her. Her husband, on the other hand, has no idea the lengths men took to tame women so that society (ie the equal access to PUSSSY) could even exist.

So, no. This "smart" guy isn't so fucking smart that he let's other men fuck his property. He's so unmanly that he lets her get away with anything she wants. This is how we get shit like STDs.

STDs that are meant, by the way, to eradicate useless fucktards.

AAAAAAAAnd there you have it. Took, what, 50 posts to drag Trump in on this?

Jesus, you people are obsessed with being anti-trump, and pro FUCK MY WIFE PLEASE! degenerates.

Seriously. Just leave. Leave the country.

I would play along with her request, then when she had him over show up and shoot them both claiming temporary insanity because I just "happened to walk in on them."

Save the cost of a divorce.

You have to go back!

Now i know why you hate trump, because he's in your eyes a "cuck"

Why? I'm not the one shouting "not my president".

>so what the hell happened?
Women get rights
Minorities get rights
Throw away God
Demonize tradition
Chaos
Collapse

The fate of all empires.

I'm 99% certain Trump never asked for an open relationship, source it faggot. And even if he did, that doesn't make it okay you pathetic cuck.

you progressive mutts are so reactionary. rednecks do X, therefore you do Y. basing your whole identity on rejection of someone else's is incredibly sad. and no, we'll never consider you our intellectual equals, no matter how many times you apologetically complain about trump when seated next to us on a flight to paris. wisdom cannot exist without authenticity, and you're a fraud

I read it directly in his book Art of the Deal

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/marriage-rules-according-to-donald-trump_us_576c3886e4b0dbb1bbb9e5a8

Except that's what you conservatshits do. Progressives are polygamous so you are monogamas, doing things to SPITE rednecks

Everyone gets their heart broken at some point, and anyone can be fooled by a beautiful woman. I understand that. What I don't get is that, after a discovering a woman's infidelity, these people just shove all their emotions up their ass like that's the honorable thing to do. I just don't get it.

>everyone gets their heartbroken
Maybe in 1850, no one has gotten their heartbroken in the last 50 years because no one gives a shit.

Blow it out your ass, m8.

You dont, I do.

>be aloine for 10 years
>still woulen't let my potential gf get fucked by others

People like that have no notion of wha thonor is.
I'd kill theml all myself
And i don't consider myself violent

>on Sup Forums
>been with a girl enough to get heartbroken
Sure Chad

>Noogler

I want to throw up

>Trump is the new Godwin

They're losers

>he thought the memes were just memes
The memes. Are. Real.

They lack self-love, self-respect- a sense of self-worth, and self-awareness.

How is Trump the new Godwin? Trump is based, Hitler was a piece of shit. 100% opposite.

He has nothing do with the subject. You pull him out of thin air as if it's an argument ender. People are subconsciously obsessed with him.

Do you understand now?

The obvious answer here: pics or it didn't happen.

It's a fetish, mate. Don't let your degenerate desires control you, like it controls cucks.

>Being obsessed with the closest thing to God

Trump is in that 0.1% of men that can bag any woman he sees. Of course he wanted an open relationship. For you, your wife will be getting spitroasted by Jamals and Mohammads every night while you get your hand. See the difference?

I'm actually a KHV (kissless handholdless virgin) so i don't have a wife, but if i did i wouldn't give a flying fuck.

This confuses me as well. I'm a permaneet who could never get a job let alone hold one, but successful tech industry employees are this fucked up and have no dignity.

Yes you would.

I don't get why? Why do you care THAT much. I've never had a wife or GF so i don't understand but i can't imagine caring

I posit the exact opposite. I think you're actually a KHV because you're so insecure that, on the offchance you did land a mate, you'd be overly clingy and needy, which would push her away and your fragile ego couldn't handle that kind of rejection.

is the ideal
is the reality, meanwhile
can't even get half a girlfriend to have an open relationship with

they all come straight out of brainwashing facilities like Harvard, it's no wonder their minds are shot

Holy shit you're fucking kidding me. Open relationship white-knight is a Kissless-Handholdless-Virgin. The memes write themselves.

good to know that you can "handle" something by being a cuck

They are homos pretending to be straight or closet bi queers, ordinary person would have killed the nigger

The whole Damore v Google filing is a fucking goldmine, it's full of things like this. I could start a new thread on Sup Forums every day for a year with the stuff in there. I strongly recommend anons to read the whole thing, it takes about an hour but it's well worth it.

>no one has gotten their heart broken in the last 50 years because no one gives a shit
If only this were true, user...

this
cucks are fags 100%

GOOGLE = LUNATIC CULT
>GOOGLE = LUNATIC CULT
GOOGLE = LUNATIC CULT
>GOOGLE = LUNATIC CULT
GOOGLE = LUNATIC CULT
>GOOGLE = LUNATIC CULT
it's dangerous for a cult to have so much control over the internet

its called being ugly with very low self esteem and a complete pussy slave

Because you just do. Having a woman that would literally die for you or your children is a validating experience. Not in the way that your friends give you high-fives for landing that gnarly kickflip, but in an inward kind of way that reaffirms what should be the belief that you know how to handle the world.
When she uses that feeling against you, if you're well-adjusted, you drop her and never turn around. If you, for whatever reason, hold the validation of fucking work people, of all things, higher than staying true to yourself, you house the bitch, feed the bitch and the let the bitch get fucked by people you never heard of while you tamp it all down by saying you're "Allowing her to explore her lust and desire" or something fruity like that.
Honestly, I think that this way of life could be a faster track to wanton violence than "toxic masculinity" could ever dream of.

>Conservative values are the same as they have always been, with some slight changes, hence conservative
>Look! they're doing it because we're freaks!
Use your brain mate, it's obvious liberals do the exact opposite of the norms

Total moron.

It's the antithesis of being manly, these people should just be gassed desu

I can easily imagine myself if i ever do get married getting VERY tired of sex and having an affair because although i may ""love"" her i may get bored of constantly only having sex with her. Same applies to her.

You're right, conservatives have always been loser freaks.

LOL

San Fran is so fucking degenerate. I have an ex whose husband works at Apple. They have an "open relationship." Although he's the one sleeping around. Makes me pretty sad for her that she cucked herself like that for him. Oh well before too long she's gonna get over her lovey dovey feelings and loyalty and he'll be the one staying at Apple while she fucks random guys.

The only reason shit like this happens so much now-a-days is that appearing as normal no longer matters as much and that being "normal" has gained a much broader meaning, its just like politics in countries, in the USA liberal is basically just a conservative in Europe, its the exact same thing as the cuckshit.

chin up lad, at least you're not one of these freaks

pics or it didn't happen

Haha enjoy your woman fucking other men mate, you're a totally mentally healthy guy and a winner!

Where can I find this file where he exposed Google?

>Better to have loved and lost than never loved at all
We'll make it bros

Yeah sure keeping fascist religious traditions alive is TOTALLY normal

>monogamy is fascism
were you dropped on your head as a child?

>Same applies to her
Every vagina is so different...like every partner is such a unique and transcendent experience. Fucking tool.
The same doesn't apply to her because it's the male's value in the social arena that drops due to having an open relationship, not the female. Master key. Broken lock. etc etc. It's mind boggling how difficult a time people have accepting this.

because if you really wanted to have a wife and fuck young women, you should be a MAN and fuck young women.
That doesn't mean you let your wife get dicked down, you retard, nobody is saying you can't be a bit degenerate and have the odd mistress on the side

>Religious tradition and common societal precedent is a political and economic system.

Fascism is the third option and is not necessarily closely related to Western civilization, society or religion. Any society or nation can implement fascism. This guy is a dedicated Sup Forumsack keeping our argumentation and memes en pointe or he's actually retarded.

>I thought Sup Forums was just joking
Someone post the tranny from infin-chans "left Sup Forums".

Masochism and an inability to assert ego.
And being programmed to self-destruct.

>chad noogler with 2 partners vs virgin full time googler employee cuck

>forcing someone to accept a life of borden and never achieving fulfillment because a book said not to isn't fascism
Are you ill

Problem is I can't expect myself to be a Chad banging tons of women and not accept females to do the same because there can be no guy having sex with more women without women having sex with more guys

>like half a wife
HAHAHA, god damn it Austria.

Yeah, but Trump wouldn't let the women where the pants like in OP.
I mean he's sleeping in a fucking office so they can have sex.
wtf?

>Same applies to her.

no, no it doesnt you mongoloid

you can absolutely love that woman, cherish her, be with her to her dying days, raise your children 100% correct, all while fucking side pieces

You can do this, because IT'S IN YOUR DNA. You are programmed to fuck multiple mates, it does not destroy you capabilities, it enhances them.

Non, and I mean non, of that applies to women. You stupid cuck fuck.

I'm only telling you this because no human deserves to be cucked, I've done some cucking and the state of the male is disgusting.

jesus christ, cucks disgust me so fucking much

This is why the left can't meme. Because our memes are inherently based in reality, in truths, in things that happened, in people that exist.

What does the left have? Fucking fantasy. It's all they have. Fairy dust, magic, unattainable dreams.

Friendly reminder that if your girl asks to open up a relationship it means she's already cheating and doesn't want to feel guilty about it.

I have known several guys who got into this thinking they would get some more pussy and they got shit while their gf got railed by a dozen guys.

Only know one guy who got a decent deal out of it. He got one young 18 year old gf while his wife was getting fucked by men her age or older. Eventually he divorced his wife and married the younger girl, and got 50% of his ex-wife's money since she was richer.

I thought Sup Forumsacks were posting all those plebbit threads. Are these real people?

Good point, buck tooth trailor or trash m80.

yup. totally not going to fuck the kids up hearing a different dude fucking their mom every night. garbage people.

I lurk /r/relationships for absolute keks sometimes.
Plenty of guys there asking what to do about their partners new boyfriend who they're jealous of because they aren't actually getting pussy

There's gonna be shitty men and shitty women and it's only up to you to respect your own goddamn self. You have lot of work before you can start worrying about whatever the fuck you're talking about.

lol, you think monogamy didn't exist before christianity? i guess since beavers and barn owls are monogamous, they must also be fascists - you learn something new every day

Even if you don't have kids it's going to make your partner incapable of loving you

>he's so fucking weak that the only way he can fuck younger girls is if he lets his wife fuck younger guys
lmao, you have no bloodline worth preserving.