The chink is Isayama.

>strawpoll.me/12772673/r
>76 votes for Eren
Are there even that many EHfags?

Didn't see episode yet what the hell is going on in the picture

I'll fuck that chinks boipucci

Unfortunately, Yeah.

Kill yourself and your shitty thread.

It's mostly on the fact on what you will believe will happen. So it's not just EHfags and also most people believe Ymir is dead so it's either Eren or Armin for them.

The REAL thread

Eren is gonna turn her into a midless titan by the way or she will die ridiculously. Thank to Isayama shitty writing.
Shipperfags are so fuckin' delusional, it's sad.

inb4 it's Shitmin who is against it, because he is against the rageturd's plan to kill everyone.

The titan is actually her father. He was a shifter like Eren.

>Implying Armin would want to sacrifice her and not Eren.

Armin probably will be against the plan, can't really see Eren conquering the world at this point even with over a million colossals and abnormals if he takes Zeke's power and uses it on his own people

Armin probably knows diplomacy is there best bet, but Eren will want to conquer the world

Endgame right here, brothers.

They tried diplomacy. Everyone still tried to kill them because they couldn't let go of the past. I don't see how diplomacy now is going to be any more helpful now, considering that they can quickly take out the AT.

Unless Armin talk-no-jutsus some sense into them, which is admittedly likely.

Unless Armin

Man I fucked up typing that post pretty hard.

anime only fag that got spoiled long ago here, why didn't Reiner turn into a titan when he got bitten?

Eren explains it in season 1. Watch it again.

He can control his brain functions all the way to his ass. I wish I was joking.

He didnt need to

>all those people saying that she was blushing at reiner in the manga
BTFO

>First episode without EMA
>Is the best episode
Poetry.

This makes me laugh every time I see it.

thanks

thanks AND checked

fuck....
but she's being shy

He's here.

i want my annie back!

did nanaba die virgin?

Just forget it man, Maybe in season 7

yes ples

Her daddy took care of that, so no.

What was the explanation? I don't remember.

My personal theory that I haven't seen posted yet is that, because Reiner is shown to have two separate "personalities", his memories of being a soldier overrode his memories of being a warrior, so he tricked himself into thinking shifting wasn't an option.

Isayama said blushing isn't always embarrassment.

so the tuna was in marley writing right?

how come ymir could read it but reiner couldnt? arent they both technically marleyians

Me too

I have to marry her.

>Araki will also BTFO EHshit
When did he get this based?

From what people have said is that he faked it to prevent revealing that he also is it.
but i dont think that makes sense, in just realizing that this is another language and asking "ymir.. are you" means that he has knowledge of things outside the walls.

Why did they remove her blush? For what purpose?

Maybe because she was already a titan for over 60 years? I actually don't know.

ya it didnt make sense to me

because he thought "hey i cant read this shit", he didnt say it out loud.

it would have made more sense if he pretended outloud to not know anything about it, not pretend in his head and then admit it instantly outloud when he implied he knew what it was

Isayama realized you can't fake a blush.

I feel you user.

Ymir lived in Marley before, she was in a cult and shit. That is why she could read it.

boi

His disgusted face of finding out he's a fag and has to force himself to marry Krista.

I can't wait for this to be animated.

Ymir and Hisu a cute.

so im all caught up now with the 2nd season but i heard there were OVAs or some backstory on ymir and levi. What order and how do i watch these?

fug i ment Eldia.
Im pretty sure that he did say it out loud? But it doesnt make sense either way. It is probably just a plothole to keep the viewers in the dark

she never blushed to ymir
YH BTFO

But will they keep the Hysteria face from the bottom left?

I like how Hisu always increases Ymir's fighting spirit, when she is about to give up or doesn't know what to do.

Is Krista secretly a titan tamer?

Who knows she still has that blush when she was yelling. We don't know whether Araki will take it out or make it more prominent.

seriously how am I supposed to feel after watching this

The deaths in this show are so gruesome and horrific mentally that even if some rando dies, that got a little bit of screen time, it feels terrible.

This is harder to watch than Murphys death scene in Robocop, because at least you know he gets to come back for revenge

It's obviously bait

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Yes.

>Araki
who?

That's what you think.

Isayama and Araki made a deal. Araki can add EMshit, but for that he has to make YH even more homo.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHRGHHH!!!

Ymir's her best pet.

HELP ME BERTHOLD

I honestly believe this.

Fucking kek

Fucking armong. At least we know that he will die of titan cancer

>Ymir
>Reiner
>Eren

Titan tamer.

>saving his bro Reiner whenever he can
Best bro to have.

If I have to suffer through EM to get YH scenes it's worth it

from*

He will.

I just don't see how diplomacy is a good idea. Marley absolutely despises Eldians, and the Eldians just learned who was responsible for the attacks. Neither side would trust each other enough for any lasting peace, and its possible the people would tear their leaders a new asshole if they even tried.

Yes.

You can make it happen user. I am. Good luck, she deserves love.

Shitmongfats, how does it feel to know that even as a main character he still gets BTFO'd in everything outside the series?

I tolerate EM because it doubly BTFO EH and EHfags more.

Pretty good considering he btfo both Erwin and Bert in canon.

Kek that's true, well now I love EM

I don't care because Isayama seems to consider Armin important. That's enough for me. I liked Bertolt btw.

This has been going on for EIGHT years.

It's hilarious just how bad Armong merch sales, being reduced to discounts. All of BRYH are more popular than him and sell better even as side characters who have barely had as much screen time as him, truly pathetic

I think incest and loli is hot but sexual abuse against a minor kinda gross desu.

Seriously the anime should be causing their mass suicide now. Araki increased EM and YH, and will probably neuter their previous EH moments next season.

*precious

What evidence do you have to support your claims?

On what website?

Pedo-kun pls. Don't try and inspire other closet pedos.

sasageyo?

It'll happen, just give it a little more time

Reminds me of that pic with a huge crowd surrounding a manlet figure, while there was just one person taking a pic of Armong.

>Bortfags hiding behind Reiner, Hisu, and Ymir to bait Armongfags
Please stop this.

SASAGEYO

I don't like Armin but I thought it was obvious he is well liked outside this web.

I'm not a paedophile.

Lynne and Hange?