Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai

ONEESAMA PANTY!

youtube.com/watch?v=UK7SEE-q5jo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikal2B-7GG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where's the first short?

Those bulging eyes will haunt me for days.

youtube.com/watch?v=ikal2B-7GG4

Levi a cute!

>Episode 3: "Beach of Lust".

>世界有数のリゾート地マイアミに乗り込むルシファーたち。そこには魅惑の水着姿でビーチにいる全ての男女を虜にする色欲の魔王アスモデウスの姿があった。堕落し欲情する人間に囲まれている限り無敵のアスモデウスに対し、レヴィアタンはポールダンスでセクシー勝負を挑む。一方のアスモデウスは、どれだけ色香を浴びせても反応しない真莉亜に興味を抱き、色欲に堕とそうとする。色欲の魔王の指先が、真莉亜の敏感な部分に伸び……。
Lucifer who boards Miami, one of the world's best resorts. There was a figure of Asmodeus of the hope of captivating all men and women on the beach in a fascinating bathing suit. Leviathan challenges sexy game with pole dance against unbeatable Asmodius as long as it is surrounded by corrupt and vulnerable humans. Meanwhile, Asmodeus is interested in Maiko which does not react regardless of how much challenging it is, and it seems to fall to the desire for color. The fingertip of the demon king of greed is stretched to the sensitive part of Makiya ... ....

MC is too pure.

shit
I just checked wikipedia and this has nothing to do with that shitty manga.
FUCK

catching up soon

Mistaking it for the other anime is happening very often.

>even gets molested by her best friend
Poor girl can't get a break.

much like the ED, I'm guessing these wont be uncensored until the BDs (these are basically BD specials anyway).
well i suppose there had to be SOME incentive to get people to buy it since the whole episodes are airing uncensored.

Thanks Sup Forums!!
Now I know what and how I am supposed to do.

>getting aroused by a boy's underwear

>not want to sniff Kobayashi´s used pantsu like that.

Who's gonna be the first to impregnate Maria?

Mammon.

made for bullying

Post used pantsu you would sniff like Levichan.

I don't mind the shorts being censored because it's not like Youtube'd allow them to post uncensored anime female nipples

If I was a betting man my money would be on Lucifer. Although Asmodeus sneaking in there first is maybe a good dark horse bet.

>string panties
Who thought this was a good idea?

The rips of the uncensored version actually have more ad text on the screen than the censored version. So while they show the naughty bits, you have the bottom part of the screen obscured by text crawls shilling the products.
Brilliantly executed from a marketing perspective.

What's going on? That doesn't look like nanatsu no taizai
Why make a series with such a similar name?

You should ask that manga artist as this franchise was around before that was a thing.

You wouldn't bully a Maria.

Says who?

>you will never grab maria's butt
Life is unfair.

Ask the shitty shonenshit mnagaka, not the peoples who came up with the title first, with a far more relevant concept too.

Goddamn, I still remember the day a Nanatsu no Taizai TV anime was announced, and it wasn't this one. The crushing disappointment in finding out this anime was still in development hell despite the anime (OVAs at the time) being announced far earlier.
At least the wait was all worth it.

This fucking show is a masterpiece.

I'm honestly feeling kind of bad for her

Still no reinweiss?

Yeah like ACTUAL cunnilingus, way further than this show will probably go.

>there are people that unironically watch this