Why haven't you watched Kare Kano yet?

Why haven't you watched Kare Kano yet?

Dropped when I realized it was joseishit.

They said the ending is shit/unfinished. I hate having a bad taste left in my mouth.

Screw the animu, get the mango.

I heard the last 7 or so episodes are absolute garbage so I don't really see it as worth picking it up.

>watching a manga

Manga got shittier too.
Author decided to pull every side character backstory in the middle of the conflict between those two for 10 chapters or so.
Ending was shit and creepy too.

I read the first 4 chapters and I dropped it.
I don't remember why, but it must have been really bad

The manga is basically half about Yukino and her shenanigans and the other half about Arima and his trauma.
When the anime ended the manga was barely over with her side so they just wrapped it up and called it a day.

yeah the ending is shit but the beginning and middle parts are quite good
Its dumb to not do something because of how it'll end.
"do you want an apple?" "no! it'll be a core

no one expects to eat the core. is expecting a proper ending in anime so unrealistic that there's shitty metaphors to make you feel satisfied?

Last 7 episodes are about side characters and wrapping girl's MC arc with hinting on boy's mc arc that could have been next if given more screen time. Nothing rage inducing just open ending like usual.

Calm down, it's not like this is the first anime to get a screwed up ending because the manga wasn't finished.
Just read the manga starting from when the culture festival's recital ends.

>is expecting a proper ending in anime so unrealistic

You'd know if you wasn't this fucking new and watched enough anime. Considering that most of the shows are novel's and manga's advertisements and how nips suck at writing endings in general - yes, not open endings and proper conclusions are fucking rare.

Ending could've been better, overall still great. Nothing wrong with the side character shenanigans, some were pure gold.

It is unrealistic to expect a proper ending.
Chinaman are more interested in the process of things rather than the ending.

>Nothing wrong with the side character shenanigans
Sheningans themselves were fine and fun, the one you posted was my favorite, but their placement in the middle of culmination and going one after each other at that time felt off.

Because His And Her Circumstances is better

I have, and it's a true masterpiece. One of the best anime I've ever seen.

The ending is fine. How would you end a romance anyway? It will always be open ended, unless you let it keep going until all the characters die.
Right when Anno leaves, that's a great ending point. You get a natural checkpoint in the story, a real progression leading to that point, and it's a great place to leave the series. Then you can just skip the rest, unless you care that much about your MAL completionism.
It's not even that bad. It does end in the middle of a story arc, but if you know the story about the production it's funny, and it doesn't get any worse than your average shoujo romance.

>Reading things targeted to females
It feels bad knowing female fantasies are so underwhelming.

There's not a single release that doesn't look like shit. DVDs are garbage as well.

Fuck you man, Kanata Kara and Red River are pretty damn good isekai and I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone.

This is a female fantasy.

>not having watched everything Anno has a part in

The anime basically transitions right into the manga. It only sucks if you refuse to continue by reading.

shit opinion

Anno only put his hands on the final episode everything else was just copy and paste from the manga.

Check your eyes.

They lied.

What the fuck are you saying nigger? He directed the series. Are you saying making a good adaptation is easy?

I have. Many years ago. It's okay, but overrated and reading up on the manga made me hate it.

I remember not liking it as much as the manga, but also that the manga stopped being good shortly after what the anime covered.

So what ? Watch the anime and look at the manga.
It's literally a reproduction scene by scene with some exceptions, dialogues included.

I'm not a complete pleb so everything I watch doesn't need to have so many pixels

>156245438
I have literally never seen anyone who was this much of a pleb on Sup Forums before. No more (You)s for you.

If that was the case then why would the author have been upset at them for making it totally different? There's a lot in the show that's pure Anno, are you suggesting that's all just from the original? Because, it isn't.

Whoa. I don't remember the manga being so bad, actually the opposite. I read it a good decade or more ago, yes, but I don't remember anything bad about it.
The anime was also pretty enjoyable, especially those old real jap songs, even more one of those instrumental. I still remember it, and it's been way more than a decade, since I remember watching the anime way before reading the manga. Anyway, it was my first very shoujo ever, and it got me interested into reading other shoujos... A really bad choice indeed, 'cause there's REALLY BAD shojo series out there, you guys thinking this one was one of them are totally off mark, you don't even know what the bottom of that hell looks like.

I think you're mistaken there user, you're surely thinking about another series.

It's not about mere pixels, retard. The DVDs have blended frames, fucked up colors and dotcrawl. The R1 version is also based on the censored TV broadcast.

Kare Kano actually has a reputation for its bad DVD releases.

>There's a lot in the show that's pure Anno
Such as ?

the teeth girl

Oh, I see, you're joking.

The entire directorial style. I don't know, it's been a while. Make a webm or something, I'll point it out.