WH Insider user Here

The President does NOT want Dreamers to stay. But he wants the Dems being the ones suffer the political repercussions.

He has to act "heartfelt" and "sympathetic" when discussing them in public for this very reason.

Right now, no one is helping him, even from his base. Notice that Schumer tweeted that the President will be the one to blame if DACA isn't legislated, claiming it is because of Trump's insistence on wall. People like Tucker Carlson and Ann Coulter aren't helping matters right now.

If DACA doesn't become law, Dems need to be the ones paying the political price.

I'm asking this community to start pushing the line of thought that the loss of DACA is the Democrats fault for failing to adequately protect Dreamers.

Can't stick around, but we all agreed this needed to be addressed.

The most likely outcome is still NO DEAL.

Thanks pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

answersafrica.com/south-african-tribes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

Tell Trump that literally every single DREAMer will vote Dem if they're allowed to stay.

Qanon threads are at least entertaining

Fuck the MSM. Fuck the Neocons. Fuck Ann Coulter. Fuck Steve Bannon.

President Trump is the only person I listen to.

A deal shouldn't be judged until a deal gets finalized.

Hey there DACApedes!

Trust in 4D CHESS!

t. CIAanon

rollin dast shit

I dont think Trump cares about DACA status one way or another, and he no more or less guilty of using DACA as tools as the Dims, but he is well aware of the Dims needing DACA as their future voting bloc, and he would never allow that to happen.

i figured. how do ppl not know trump just postures

>The President does NOT want Dreamers to stay. But he wants the Dems being the ones suffer the political repercussions.

It's pretty obvious Trump knows that. Immigration was his main theme during the election, and he's got to know that going back on it will be the worst thing he can possibly do.

yeah but its the dems who need to suffer. of course its a fucking tool

when the ID practically reads Le Boomer

Trust in Trump's KRAV MAGA fellow Magamenschs

Sage

Shadilay my BASED WH Insider user DACApede!

READY TO COMMENCE MEME WARFARE 2.0

MAN YOU'RE BATTLESTATIONS DACAPEDES! LET'S MAGA TOGETHER!

DACA kakas have only the Democrats to blame.

he needs to start tweeting about democrats being selfish and inhumane and implying that the dreamers would WANT a wall, "none of those lovely people want to be attacked by criminals, but the democrats are refusing to help protect them with a wall, OR by legalising them!" or something

imply that it's simple, and all they have to do is make the deal.
and then weigh the deal HEAVILY in your favour.

the news sites will pick up the tweet and talk shit about it but publicity is publicity and it will be seen as an olive branch being burnt.

WH Insider never used reddit spacing

Larp harder

BASED WH user! Thanks for setting the record straight. Praise kek!

Yeah OP is def a fag and a phony but what he is saying is true. I'm on team Trump not team Ann "nosferatu" Culter or Tucker "I look like a 12 year old bitch" Carlson. Trump is the one who spent his own money and put his entire reputation on the line to MAGA not these opportunistic faggots.

If you actually paid attention, the R have a final bill already that covers DACA, the wall, chain, and lottery. The plan is, the D will vote against it and T will "take the heat." Sad D, will become mad D.

Art of War. Never forget, you neurotic faggots.

so how subvert D plans?

Rollin

WH Insider as well here. Donald Drumpf poops his pants and eats the shit out of his underwear so no one finds the evidence.

4D chess, I like it.

Smith is a white name DIPSHIT

R brought me a bill of Love, and the D shot it down. The D have spoken and Im sorry dreamers, but there is nothing we can do without the D help.

Who the fuck cares about illegals?

"Nobody wants DACA, but I might consider it if you give me everything" is a much better negotiating position than "We all want DACA. Should we do it before or after the wall?"

What would 'support from his base' look like? Phone calls, I guess?

that's a good one, space it out a little it's hard to read, unless that's for the first picture in a thread.

I love you Trump. I pray this year is better. Don't forget us please. It's not easy out here: This isn't a sage you faggots. But maybe I just want to believe.

Who, (((me)))?

shitskins are not loyal to whites, california and texas are both mexican satelite states... white people are retarded

#DREAMINGFORADEAL

THIS IS THE NEW PSY OP LADS LETS DO THIS

>pushing the line of thought that the loss of DACA is the Democrats fault for failing to adequately protect Dreamers.
Isn't there risk in that if our messaging is taken seriously, it could motivates the Democrats to try to come up with a fix?

Tucker and Ann are keeping you faggots honest. You can't blame us for being careful when this same maneuver failed so badly with Regan.

gotcha, thx

The D do not want them to be citizens. Seriously... give it some thought... you know, new voting laws and all.

A wise old man once told me. "Too much LARPing will turn you into a Fag!"

>I'm an insider
>I know what any other master of the obvious and informed reader knows.

Blah blah blah. Would have been a better thread w/o the insider bit. This shit is as bad as meganon.

>But he wants the Dems being the ones suffer the political repercussions

But they won't, because he doesn't control normative media narratives. They won't turn on their handlers unless you pay them better.

I think the real reason is that neocon+dem have allied on this, as their most hardline issue. But again, how to expose that to the normiesphere?

Tell Trump I will do everything in my power to make sure he doesn't get elected again if he pushes DACA through, and that I don't think I'll have to try very hard if that happens.

Also, you're a larper because miller is smart enough to know that Dems are too firmly entrenched with the spicks and illegals for DACA to blow back onto them or help the republicans

DACA is limbo, th dreamers want full cut to the front of the line citizenship. The D will not give this to them, but the R will (with caveats). This was set in motion the moment O signed his EO.

Rollin

But I have given it thought, and I don't understand your logic. The Democrats very much want them to become citizens, particularly so they can gain their vote.

I don't know what you mean by "new voting laws and all." If you're talking about something like voter ID laws that could be enacted in the future, that is all the more reason for the Democrats to desire that the "Dreamers" be made citizens.

wad up wit it

What will this operation be called?

False Dichodomy. I am a Civic Nationalist and although i reject ethnic nationalism I also reject globalism. I am a CIVIC NATIONALIST. Ethnic nationalism goes against American, Canadian, and British history.

They already vote as is.

Once they are legally registered voters things are not so opaque.

Imagine the people in the legal path to citizenship and how they will view D attempting to give amnesty, while the R are promising DACA to merit based papers.

dolan

Dem Fallout

NYPA faggot larper

moving on

I-I-I'm Leroy Jenkins?

>If DACA doesn't become law, Dems need to be the ones paying the political price.
This will never happen. Trump is ultimately the one who decides whether DACA stays, and so all the blame will lie on him no matter what happens. The minority coalition isn't going to vote Republican because the Democrats wouldn't give Trump what he wanted.

Boomers are fucking worthless.

Trump doesn't make the laws congress does.

i'm thinking either the leverage to D is more valuable than the reaching of the stated goal would be, or that the citizenship would lessen their usefulness for multiple district voting somehow which they'll need more than ever *because* of the voter id (and other) laws. feels like a stretch though, i'm having a bit of trouble seeing what's at play and how this could help us get what we all voted for too

You mean the 9th circuit court judges.

DACA is not a law. It's an executive order that says, "Let's not enforce the laws that are already on the books". Trump can destroy it with the stroke of a pen.

why is DACA even on the table at all? that's what i'm struggling with most here

It's a sweet sight to see many trumpfags waking up to trump being a populistic jewish puppet
LE 100000000D CHESS

Larp thread but whatever. Trump will gain zero victory if he doesn't get a wall from the dreamer deal.

>Ethnic nationalism goes against American, Canadian, and British history.
[source needed]

"Ethnic" needs to be interpreted broader than a single European ethnicity in the case of the US, but the US was explicitly ethnonationalist in favor of white Europeans for the vast majority of its history. Canada is a similar situation, though it's even more limited to primarily people of French or English ancestry. Again, Britain, even more limited.

Which version of "American, Canadian, and British history" are you referring to? Their actual histories, or the narrative pushed in Hollywood/academia for the last several decades that you never considered questioning until that narrative had already formed the basis of your beliefs.

Because Trump needs Dems to pass allocation of money for the wall.

This is wrong, though, because a majority of legal Hispanics in the US support amnesty.

>how this could help us get what we all voted for too
It can't. Because it's literally the opposite of what we voted for

Absolutely ridiculous to think that someone from the WH would post their 3d chess negotiation move on a chat board and ask the board for help. Please.

There was a key statment made by T yesterday. "We don't even know how many there are... I have heard 800k and also 3 million. We will get to the bottom of this."

The idea is to remove the unaccountable voting bloc.

>implying
I'd happily vote Trump if I could
fuck the niggers and sjws

NVM then

>"Ethnic" needs to be interpreted broader than a single European ethnicity in the case of the US, but the US was explicitly ethnonationalist in favor of white Europeans for the vast majority of its history
First off that's bullshit. America was to be recognized as a state for Europeans, blacks, Native Americans, and Mexicans were accepted in America at the time. A lot of Mexicans lived in the Southern states area

>Canada is more limited
No it isn't there's been other ethnicities in Canada since the dawn. In fact the first Prime Minister of Canada invited a ton of Chinese in to build the railroads

>Britain even more limited
Do you not read up on the empire? Many Pakistanis, Indians, and people from conquered places ended up in England

>Their actual histories, or the narrative pushed in Hollywood/academia for the last several decades that you never considered questioning until that narrative had already formed the basis of your beliefs.
I don't believe the media they try to paint Europe as this all-white land before 1900.

Legal Hispanics?

Do you mean American born of Mexican heritage?

You may want to take a gander at the countries represented in the citizenship program. Not many Mexican enrollies.

m8 we could crowdfund the damn thing at this point. people are perpetually pissed about paying taxes because they don't know where their money's being spent and seeing results of things they'd never willingly pay to support. *for decades.* O's EO btfo would be incentive enough and the wall is worth it on its own anyway.

at what cost though? unaccountable D voters are as shit as accountable D voters

LARP...but accurate.

This sir.

Heya Styx. You're a grounded voice, tackling our dream of an ethnostate, keeping us .. what, honest? Mad, probably? :)

One thing I wanted to say about your chat with Greg Johnson was, that South African blacks do not make a single tribe, there are at least 10 tribes there:

answersafrica.com/south-african-tribes.html

Also, your concern that the world would shun us if we did make an ethnostate - you know, China wouldn't give a rat's ass, and Canada and Mexico would have no choice but to trade with us anyway. Russian wouldn't care, nor Japan, which leaves only Europe. Not that big of a threat imo.

Easier to gerrymander based on actual numbers.

>93 KB
>1200x630
Prove you're WH user.

Ekaf and yag.

> crowdfund
God knows I'd contribute.

easier for it to gerrymandered against our favor too then. hoping there's just something i'm missing here because i'm still failing hard to see how this could possibly be worth it in any way. the fewer of them the better.

>civnat cuck uses kekistan flag

Fake user. Trump has been supporting DACA since before the election. It’s one of the only policies he’s stood firm on.

I’ll like you to explain on why he keeps flipping between including the wall, and not including it. As well as saying he wants to sign a bill that fixes DACA first, and now he flipped again.

Just like being open to an interview with Mueller and now he said it’s unlikely.

I’m a Trump voter but you are attempting to justify inconsistency as 4D chess.

>Trump has been supporting DACA since before the election. It’s one of the only policies he’s stood firm on.
piss off shill

I like how El Salvadorans are getting butthurt they don't want to be sent back to their native shithole country of El Salvador, which is run by Communists and criminals--wait, they're the same thing, communist criminals and drug cartel kingpins who are exploiting that country. I feel their plight and then we should put a bullet in the heads of all the El Salvadoran communists who preach "go home yankee" while they're sending their countrymen to yankee's homeland! We should bomb 'em all, get rid of the rotten El Salvadoran government that is obviously not serving its people, and install an ALL-WHITE, ALL-AMERICAN government to fix their country up. I mean, they had an earthquake 18 years ago and still haven't rebuilt? What are the doing? Nothing, aside for blaming America for being great, maybe growing drugs, that's what they're doing. Maybe their corrupt, communist nation will finally be able to rebuild if the communists are stomped down and cast out of power. Maybe we could even send some of those El Salvadorans here in the USA there to oversee their unjustly exploited brethren, let them help bootstraps El Salvador up using some of their true American spirit. MESGA.

There are tranny pics over at Sup Forums

You forgot to mention the nuclear codes.

That's really good. This needs to happen on a larger scale.

Kill yourself you disgusting faggot. You do not get to talk for Canada.

Seemed pretty obvious that this was the strategy going in.

aaaand derp. bit slow today, sorry. got it now.

BUMP
good work lad

And
>I’ll like you to explain on why he keeps flipping between including the wall, and not including it.

bump

Nice pic of Kennedy LARP'er

aye that as well, dude's whole post was low energy