Want to watch new anime of this season

>Want to watch new anime of this season
>Have a huge backlog of the previous season

Sup Forums how do you dare with this?

Even if you watch 25 shows in a season, which is way above average, that's only 9 hours a week.

I would kill all secondaries for starters, then finish my backlog.

I don't watch anime.

>have a backlog of good shows
>watch meme trash

nobody here does

Post your List of good shows from last season m8

Watch them when the season ends

I've long given up on ever finishing my backlog. I still watch new ones, but the ones I don't end up watching get logged. Might reach them in a few years.

Backlog:

- Shuumatsu no Izetta
- WWW. Working!
- Pokemon Sun and Moon (still on air)
- Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
- Nanbaka
- ClassicaLoid
- 3-gatsu no Lion
- Sousei no Onmyouji (27 episodes left)

What is meme? what is good show?

The last few seasons I've only been watching like one or two shows so I've had time to work on my back log.

>not waiting until the end of season to binge watch the comfy slice of life shows

Raise your standards and look through your backlog again. Suddenly it becomes a lot shorter.

Or, do the exact opposite, lower your standards so much that your backlog effectively becomes "every anime I haven't seen yet". Then just pick a random one that you're in the mood for.

>Even if you watch 25 shows in a season, which is way above average, that's only 9 hours a week.
It doesn't sound like a lot, but that's time when you really can't be doing anything else, since reading subtitles requires you to look at the screen - unlike watching TV in your own language. Also, since there are no commercial breaks and most people are going to watch an episode in one go, there's less chance of getting housekeeping sort of things done in the meantime.

Watch WWW.Working now. Delete the rest of that garbage.
>- Shuumatsu no Izetta
Isekai with yuri.
>- WWW. Working!
A legitimately funny, fun and lovable anime.
>- Pokemon Sun and Moon (still on air)
Isn't Pokemon kiddie shit?
>- Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
It's just more "little girls suffering." There is no actual redeeming value besides the premise.
>- Nanbaka
Kind of fun, really gay and really stupid.
>- ClassicaLoid
Honestly never watched it, as I tend to skip music anime.
>- 3-gatsu no Lion
Slow and boring. No real reason to watch.
>- Sousei no Onmyouji (27 episodes left)
Seems kind of cute, but devolves into your generic shounen.

Why is it that the people who talk about "standards" are usually the ones who have the least experience? What you perceive as "standards" is just a sort of familiarity with stories and storytelling styles that resemble the kind of shit you grew up with, probably watching Western TV shows.

Delete your backlog and move on.

>binge watching slice of life
>not watching a few episodes a night in bed

>YuruYurifag tells me how to watch anime

Here:

>implying Gabriel Dropout was any better

>Izetta
>Isekai

YuruYuri's best and only to ever exist season was still worse than Gabu