Be Harvey Weinstein

>Try to reinstate self into society
>Go to restaurant
>Manlet owner bitch slaps you and tells you to get the fuck out

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mNlASb89Wo

gold.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies
pagesix.com/2017/10/26/ashley-judd-offered-to-have-sex-with-harvey-weinstein-to-avoid-rape/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump.

kek

little Italian Guido cucked the once might Jew.

Harvey 'BACKOFTHEHAND' Weinstein

I love how he just sulks away into the darkness. With his body guard.

The hostess was probably nervous as fuck

holy shit, not even proper slapping, just back weak slapping
how far the mighty have fallen

His little bodyguard: "What would you do?"
OH I DUNNO MAYBE NOT RAPE ANYONE

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Gets chance to slap nasty jew pervert
>Limp wrist back hands him
The absolute state of manhood

God damn why do I have to find lace Greene so attractive i never asked for this!!!!

>Excuse me, I'll take your finest dining couch

weak soyboy wrist slapping

liberal soyboy in action

Harvey is honestly lucky the guy wasn't one of the usual steroid-chads that frequent scottsdale. Bar fights are incredible common here in AZ, with a lot of assholes who can't go home without beating the shit outta somebody.

The psycological dick-enlargment that would come with laying out a guy like him is far too tempting for these sunburnt mongoloids.

He deserves so much worse. All in due time.

I was surprised it was in Arizona.

at first I assumed it was NYC

>Bumping your own thread doesn't work
Anyway, missed opportunity. If I were the owner, I'd have sat down at the same table and picked his brain. The shit he's seen/done.

That's the "i don't want to get sued over this but I still want to bitch slap a millionaire" slap style

Assaulting a wealthy kike on camera and lose a business you've worked your entire life to build? You'd have to be real idiot to walk into that jew trap.

bump

Except everyone knows who he is and there is no way you would ever be able to get an impartial jurry

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE BASED GUIDO OF KIKE-SLAPPING

PUBLIC HUMILIATION OF FILTHY JEW MOGULS WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU COMMENT 'SMACK THAT YID, DAGO!'

that's what I was immediately thinking. we'll see if it happens

guy is probably going to get all sorts of interviews now. I'm sure The View would love to have him on.

You can't assault a guy on camera, if anything that helps Harvey GasKike because he can play the poor oppressed Jew angle.

in any case, this was done by SP before

Scottsdalian here This post is absolutely spot on. Just missing a bit about the chad driving off in a bmw 328i - the official car off scottsdale

What the fuck? Why are there so many Chads in Scottsdale?

Especially in a state like Arizona.

if it was CA he could probably get away with it.

its where the electromagnetism in their brainlets navigate them to
>t. chad

kek i am ded
also
>SMACK THAT YID DAGO

Scott is Chad's best friend

it was a weak slap

It is the wealthiest area in phx. there are a lot of good finance jobs here. Chads always go into finance. A lot of people are in shape/ look good here because there is 350 days of sunshine - tan - you can be outdoors for most of the year and workout. It is the capital of body sculpting. there are sooooo many plastic surgeons here. It is a really similar vibe to OC or Miami - lots of clubs and expensive stores. Lots of wealth

>What would you do about it?
>Shut the fuck up, get the fuck outta here

Gotta love the little guys

sorry - i meant it is the wealthiest area in Arizona - I mean I see labos rolls ferraris Mclarens on nearly a daily basis

This. This right here. Give the Guido a break. He's trying to display disgust and not give (((them))) an opertunity to take all his wealth

We need to meme him as an anti-semite so that he'll get doxed. #SLAPASEMITE

Kek. Bump.

>(Used) BMW.

they can still fuck him over for this and im expecting them to try

if I was going to risk this I would probably go all out on him

He's a jew and it's on video. Restaurateur is gonna get fucked here. Too bad, ol weinstein had it coming.

that's how i interpret as well, none of the people making fun would've had the balls to touch him. it was just the right amount of force, Harvey knew he was cucked and had to leave.

'SMACK THAT YID, DAGO!'

more like leased, or paid for via trust. You rarely see cars older than 2014 here. If you do, it is most likely some Mesa, or Gilbert scrub

They can TRY, but you should understand court is all about APPERANCES. It doesn't look very good to press charges over a little slap like that when you are accused of being a stalking rapist who controls armies of spies.

Whereas if you full force punched him, then youre DEFINITELY getting fucked.

STFU!
It's really not and it's right next to the worst liberal areas and ASU is right around the corner. Smog is horrible there too. Not to mention the rattlesnakes and scorpions and gila monsters that literally are protected species so you can't touch them or go to prison for 8 years. You literally have to get bit or face a fine. It's a degenerate shit hole.

TLDR: fuck off we're full

I live in Scottsdale. I mean if you want to get technical PV is wealthier but it is practically a Scottsdale suburb. No - we need more people here - especially if we're drawing them from other states more people = more productivity, and ultimately a higher GDP. Plus all the development going on - we need to fill these houses/apartments.

Look at how hard his muscles contracted to power that bitch slap

I should clarify. We need more whites to move to scottsdale so the spics get edged out into Mesa. I would love for a completely white Scotty Town

>attacked

That was just like a taunt. He obviously wasn't actually hitting him.

shes got mega gum too.

good, start shitshaming all of these pedos just shout gibberish and throw water at them pretty soon they won't dare to be seen in public and become mentally ill sequesters

Why does Laci look like she would smell like spaghettios?

>Manlet owner bitch slaps you and tells you to get the fuck out

Its the holocaust all over again.

>need to fill these houses/apts

Then you guys need to realize that you're not New York and no one wants to live in a 700sq ft apt for $2200 a month.

NTM most if the houses on the east side are ancient, with abspestos and aluminum wiring. Granted, I make good money doing renovations for bored yoga-milfs with occasional hook-ups.

Nothing like tanned-leather pussy

That was brutal. It's so strange that I still feel bad for them. They are so weak, in the end.

It was all an illusion.

But he didn't rape anybody did he? still really do not see a problem. Bitches knew they could get famous by fucking him and they did so willingly. What's the problem?

Those high end apartments are generally at maximum occupancy. There is a definite market here. I see 25-30 year old chads and staceys driving $60,000+ cars, and dropping $1k on a night out. there is a lot of yung money. its a trip. A huge anomaly compared to the rest of the state

Pol celebrating the matriarchy in full display.

Good goys all of you

I've been wondering this myself. I am not sure what the end game is here? It seems like a well focused effort to bring down men in high places. I think it is a well focused plan to get trump out of office.

>from hanging out with presidents to being slapped by manlet dagos
damn this kike is broken

Autism

Italian American here, slaps like that are demeaning acts of absconding someone, and are not meant to be powerfull or actually inflict harm. that gavone got what he deserved

SMACK THAT YID, DAGO!

>still really do not see a problem.
>I've been wondering this myself. I

>Harvey Weinstein’s Army of Spies

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies

oh yeah the guy skulking away with his tail between his legs sure owned that successful bussiness owner

Harvey is damaged goods, sacrificed by those in power.

Please become a meme.

SMACK THAT YID, DAGO!

>slap
I’ve swatted a mosquitos harder than that soy slap

im to believe he let that guy slap him when he had mossad following people around to make sure they wouldn't say anything

do you think we are retards?

Can someone please explain this to me?

Goombah here.
That's a "the FUCK is wrong with you?" slap. Hope that dude doesn't get into trouble.

>Please don't rape me, you can have sex with me but, just don't rape me, i beg you
yeah, i don't get it either

So you're on Sup Forums despite being blind?

>Can someone please explain this to me?

Its called consensual rape.

It's not the owner. Why does /pol always lie about stuff? And then everybody just believes it uncritically.

It's some asshole from a nearby table. He tried to get an autograph, and Weinstein turned him down earlier. He admits he was drunk as hell.

I've seen this described elsewhere as 'man decks Weinstein in a restaurant!!!'.

SMACK THAT YID, DAGO

>be a manlet
>attack some greasy kike that a few whores fucked for fame
wew

women were a mistake

LOL

>the virgin Jew rapist vs the chad guido restauranteur.

Makes sense in context
pagesix.com/2017/10/26/ashley-judd-offered-to-have-sex-with-harvey-weinstein-to-avoid-rape/

Too bad he'll be sued for everything he has.

Smack that yid dago.

>so the spics get edged out into Mesa.
no

TL;DR
>Harvey: I'm gonna rape you right now
>Ashley: I'll have sex with you voluntarily ON A LATER DATE when I win an oscar.
>Harvey: okay I wont rape u right now

SMACK THAT YID, DAGO!
Was that manlet moralfagging/ whiteknighting for a bunch of useless Hollywood whores? What a faggot.
He knows not who he's fucking with- Weinstein has mossad agents on speed dial- Guido McShortarse is gonna wish he didn't do that.

100% STAGED

The absolute state of Sup Forums

>A huge anomaly compared to the rest of the state
THat's because AZ is a conservative state. People who want to raise families don't waste money on vain shit like the liberals you're sucking off do. The things you mention are a sign your city is slipping into degeneracy dumb ass.

(((Weinstein)))

See a jew, slap a jew.
Slap commies!!!!!!

IMA NAAAASTEH WOHMAM

WE DON'T CHOOOOSE OUR PERIODS

I a slappa you face