THOUGHT EXPERIMENT

Suppose you finally get your white ethnostate, how would you handle immigration? Assuming that only white people are allowed, how would you determine if someone is white? If you use a DNA test like 23andMe, what percentage of whiteness is necessary?
>99%?
>95%?
>90%?
>75%?
Etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fv7CqCjiJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SNU SNU!

Fugg NIGGUH sage NIGGUH!

Consider that this blue-eyed white male is actually a quadroon.

One generation that will be breed out of his future generations that is insignificant.

This question needs a higher IQ to answer it,
Cletus?

Did you even take a 23 and me test?
What is considered white in the first place?
Anglo-Saxon? Probably yes, right?
Is Franc white?
How about Slav? Is that white?
Is Italian white? They have the highest IQ in Europe.
Is Iberian/Spanish white?
Is Greek white?
Is any eastern or southern European considered white? Where is the line?

One drop rule
Amerimutts can fuck right off

DNA testing companies are controlled by (((them)))

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

There would be a panel of judgement to decide if you were white enough. You have to not only be mostly white, visibly white, but you have to act white.

>23 and me
Kek. They have OPENLY admitted to tampering with results in order to "fuck with racists".

Isn't Ancestry owned by Mormons?

Can you seriously not tell just by looking at someone whether they are white?

Be real

Why the fuck are we using words such as "white" to determine race? Wouldn't that imply that race is only skin deep? What the fuck do you mean when you say white? Are you italian, german, french, swiss, etc? What the fuck do you mean you're "white"? Say you're a person of european decent, you fucking autists

Also, the motherfuckers on here that wish for an ethnostate will never get one with their kind of thought process because of the fact that it's an aggressive attempt to kill off a certain demographic. Ethnostates come willingly and not through force.

The UN will probably slap your ethnostate with sanctions for violating human rights (genociding the niggers). The only way to achieve the ethnostate is not through intimidation and force, but by merit based immigration. Less non-whites will even try to immigrate to your ethnostate because they wouldn't meet the basic requirements (excluding racial preferences) Breed out minority groups if you have to but don't be an autistic sperg who wants to go full fledge 14/88 because it will end badly.

I know, they throw in 0.5-1% Ashkanazi or Subsaharn African just to fuck with you.
Kinda like how if you take an online IQ test to deduct 20 points to roughly get an accurate result.
Just learn to adapt to lies.

it depends on what race
if someone is 1/4 native American that's aight
if someone is 1/4 Asian that's aight
if someone is 1/4 middle eastern that's aight

no nig no jew

#throwthejewdownthewell

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>23andme
Literally run by the kike sister of the kike that runs YouTube.

"Anne E. Wojcicki is an American entrepreneur and the co-founder and chief executive officer of the personal genomics company 23andMe."
"Her mother is Jewish"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki

Why would we leave, we are already here..?

If he looks white to you, then you are wrong. He is Jewish.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fv7CqCjiJw

Guess how many of these people are white, then see the results. Looks can be deceiving.

Also if this once a model Aryan soldier, later discovered to be Jewish after his ancestry was looked up.

Pale skin and acceptance of western values is a start. Though African Americans would still stay, their population is stable if not slightly declining. We did that mess to ourselves, no changing history.

Above 56% thats for sure

You’re a coward and I hate you. Who cares how stable their population is. They still create mongrels. They still create chaos. They still murder innocent whites. They must be purged from this earth. Starting with that one fool on here who spouts some nonsense about african Americans being the only true Americans and is so proud of himself for knowing the word “ethnogenisis”

Nobody thought she was white. Half-breed at best.

You have to go back. Civic nationalists aren't welcome.

Some Jews are white

you would have to shit white turds in front of a panel.

>Some Jews are white

100% or you get the fucking bullet right inside the immigration office.

Some Jews are white.
Pic related

He was later kicked from the German Army for not being white.
Jews are not white, my dude.
The fuck you saying?

Pure blooded american at best

That's not white.
A jew is a jew.
A white person is white.

>some jews are white
Either they are ashkenazi which isn't white or they are a traitor in which case they may as well be a nigger.

Yes, some of them are. Some Jews are more white in their DNA than many white Texans, who in some cases are as much as 1/4 Native American

Only ethnic Europeans, so this includes germanics, anglos, slavs, and meds. I think that's fair.

None of those people look White. Most Whites are a lot easier to distinguish

Unfortunately for you geneology does not back up your statements

At least 51%, that is, more white than anything eles
Racial purity will be naturally increased by the discouragement of race mixing.

thought he was an octaroon?

So wait a minute. You pay for a service and they give you false results? And they admit this? Isn't that illegal?

>t. butthurt half breed from an 80% nigger country

I nice I can just get in with that chart as long as its in the winter, i White women im a coming for ya!

You need to be of 100% European ancestry or BTFO

wow wtf i haven't heard this one before... i guess whites don't exist wow i love minorities now

95% European heritage, IQ above 110 and no major hereditary diseases. I would argue the latter two are far more important.

le amerimutt meme debunked

They seperated themselves from niggers. Meanwhile you are all half niggers cause you practice interracial cuckoldry and other degeneracy you filthy mutt

Easy peasy. If you look like a nonwhite, you stay out. If you look white you are in. Maybe a second stage would be looking up to their grandparents.

>Suppose you finally get your white ethnostate, how would you handle immigration?
allow no immigration at all, white or not

No you are still out. The one-drop-rule applies. You can still live in Africa: nigger

wtf I love melting pots now?

>tfw your ex gf had a body like that

Fuck off, Sup Forums, I come here to rage, not to pine after divine pussy

Phew, lads.

I'm thinking miss thicc here is from the south, with that cute as fuck southern accent, and all she wants to do is take your dick as often as you like.

And you know that pussy is Built Ford Tough.

Goddam, i need a fap.

Probably some kind of voting system. Only white males are allowed to vote. 99% approval gets in. Voters get full access to their documentation and pics.

Personally i would vote entry to non white women who were attractive enough but they arent allowed to bring anybfamily with them.

They set it up so it shows as "

He's lying about it, he just uses it as an excuse preemptively on occasions when he fears he's gonna be called a racist. He has no coloured grandparent.

t. knower in swindon

Limit immigration to 250k max/yr

All immigrants must be well vetted and demonstrate that will bring something valuable to the table. Meaning no "I'm just seeking a better life" stuff.

Even low skill work can be useful for manpower but we should be able to get that from our own people, especially if we want to limit the unemployment of our own.

Preference for at least 80% white looking for similar ethnic origin first, no genetic issues or markers, clean bill of health including mental.

People below the 80% may still be permitted temporarily. Highly skilled or highly valuable (including genetically) individuals can stay more permanently but should be evaluated on a case by case basis.

Ashkenazi are their own genetically distinct ethnic group and actively work against the interests of other white ethnicities so they're out, whiteness revoked like they wanted

Absolutely no Europeans allowed in my ethnostate. Those fags are literally worse than niggers.

He is not, he is a liar.

unironically this. Its not perfect but its pretty damn good

You are wrong. Because it does. Jews are a distinct species. A blind DNA test can determine what ethnicity of Jewish race someone is.
I think you are mixing between Judaism which is a religion with the Jewish race.

nice

europe pre 1950's were already ethno state with the ocassional nigger in france , yet you europeans killed each other over dumb shit and had more inter conflict comparable to subsaharra africa today.

I dont see how an ethno state solves anything, it probably makes things harder because everyone is smart and white and anyone can be a new leader

>it depends on what race
>if someone is 1/4 native American that's aight

thats literally like 15% of mexico

Did you read their ToS?
Even food products compensate for error variation of weight by saying 100g +/- 3g.
So no, it's not illegal. It's an "error".

Why is immigration necessary if the founding population was significant and the birthrate is sufficient?

In botany we call that a "poisonous look alike".

My utopy would be a THICCnostate.
She would be in.

For the american ethnostate they need to be 100% white and prove they have either british or irish ancestery only.
No slavs
No spanish
No french
Etc.etc

>irish

real convinient for you isnt it you fucking mic? brits never considered irish their equals because they were not anglo saxon germanic enough

She's sucking her belly in.

Now to be on topic? Fuck off we're full. Unless you plan on investing big time in this country, you have no chance. You don't bring family in either, and there are no anchor babies.

>believing that Sargoy actually has black genes

THIS, it's nothing but virtue signalling. SO much for his "le race doesn't matter XDDD" bs.

When you get to the point that you cannot remember any ancestors that are not european then you are truly white.

If you think you are going to create an ethnostate in the US and get rid of ~50% of the white population then you really are larping

So England will never be an ethno state again?

The ethnostate will eventually get BLEACHED no matter what you start with or how white you allow

First you have to choose the ruling class, see here

All dark-haired "white" men are actually mestizo.
True whites were inbred albinos who moved from India to Central Asia and Europe.
They had only red/blonde hair and blue/green eyes.
Later on they mixed up with the native black populafion of Europe.
So we have mostly whiter blacks now.
To be truly white is almost impossible.
Basically you need to have close albino ancestors.

Butthurt mutt can't take a joke
Lel
At least my niggers are still sub 70 iq african work donkeys. You guys breeded with negroes and now they're all basically half breeds

This is where the "ethnostatists" fail. They have no real way of preventing the same issues that already occur. There's this fantasy that a "white ethnostate" will be like Japan, but that is an identity that was cultivated through thousands of years of isolation. Their "ethnostate" is more like uniting Japan, Korea, and China.These "white" ethnic groups you are attempting to bring together all find themselves distinct from one another, for often very violent reasons. Taking away non-white people from the equation will only weaken the sense of "white identity." People will resort back to their true ethnic groups, eg French, German, Russian, etc., which will cause plenty of social and economic conflict. Added to this is the conflict between the "liberal" ethnostatists, who desire to extend the definition of "whiteness" as far as possible, and the conservative ethnostatists, who have some very restrictive definition of what it means to be white. We already see that today within your communities. It would be 10x worse if you actually got your wish.

56%

>23andme
>anecdotes
>a fucking blogpost

Amerimutts were Satan's biggest mistake. Utterly embarrassing.

I think a small minority would be acceptable. I wouldn't want white people running chinese restaurants or sushi bars or mexican restaurants.

Attractive whites only. Fuck white trash hillbillys in the northwest.

Congratulations on the least-intelligent-post-of-the-day award.

>be Irish
>have green eyes, red beard, above average IQ
>digests milk at 100% efficacy

Bring on the ethnostate

he is 1/8 cherokee to right.

native americans aren't nearly as bad as el goblino.

Just google albino indians.

So, White Hispanics and Jews allowed.

I'm basically Irish/Scottish DNA, not even a mutt honestly, take one look at me and you'd see 100 % Celt, red beard, blonde hair, pale as freckly skin. Family history backs up my genes and phenotype perfectly. Fuck plastic paddies.

wow you're so unique noone else drinks milk and is a ginger amazing

ban all immigration altogether

Piss off mongol