Gentrification in East Austin, Tx

Blue Cat Cafe (a cafe where people can adopt homeless cats) was vandalized by a group of protestors called "Defend our Hoodz" in order to stop East Austin being gentrified. The retaliation and graffiti was because the prior business, a bounce-house & Pinata store called Jumbolin, was demolished due to the landlords F&F Real Estate Ventures. There was no prior notice to the demolition as the landlords applied for the demolition and was granted authority the next day by the city Austin. Previous owners still had inventory, cash registers, and other store supplies held within the premise as it was completely destroyed, in order to provide a parking lot for SXSW.

Now, Blue Cat Cafe has been vandalized due to the extreme reactions by local citizens. Unfairly to the new owners, they have to put up with protestors and vandalism due to the landlords actions.

News report on vandalism and interview with owner of Blue Cat Cafe
>youtube.com/watch?v=EsHig8Fnu9Q (Red Pill Philosophy)

Article detailing the business before Blue Cat Cafe and the demolition.
>latina.com/lifestyle/our-issues/austin-landlords-demolish-pinata-store-jumpolin-sxsw-party

Defend our Hoodz (terrorist-Mexican- SJWs)
"Build revolutionary power in ATX against displacement and gentrification."
>twitter.com/defendourhoodz?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Gentrification
"the process of renewal and rebuilding accompanying the influx of middle-class or affluent people into deteriorating areas that often displaces poorer residents"
>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gentrification

TLDR
>Be white aspiring business owner
>find lot available for purchase
>build business
>have it wrecked and protest by mexican people mad about the city wanting to better the area.

Why don't Mexicans go back to Mexico and better their country? Why do they feel the need to force their substandard lifestyle on people who can contribute to society?

>Gentrification
You'll never restore your cities. Faggots have been trying to do so in Atlanta for 20 years.

the landlords had 100% legal, and city approved, right to demolition the bounce house.

Not only that, but it was in his best intrest to do so as well. You don't want your property being the slums, making no money and doing nothing for the community.
“Say you have a house that was infested by roaches,” French said. “You have to clean that up.”
French went on to speculate that the Lejarazus, who are of Mexican descent, couldn’t be making a living selling piñatas, telling the reporter the couple must be dealing in “uncontrolled substances.”

Used to live around there. 15 years ago, you would have been asked if you would like to purchase heroin in that area. Darn white people cleaning up neighborhoods

What is a bounce house?

No it's actually worked in Austin. The East side has cleaned up a great deal. There's still shit parts but development will continue and they'll get better. The poor will be pushed to Manor or Bastrop.

DEY BE MAKIN OUR HOODS ALL NICE N SHEEEEIIIIT FUCKIN RAYSIS ASS CRACKAS

>Whites get out
White flight
>Whites move in
Gentrification
>Whites stay where they are
You are hoarding the wealth.

You can't win because (((They))) don't want you to.

>There's still shit parts but development will continue and they'll get better.
Read up on "North Fulton County". You get to a point that you CANT kick out all the niggers, and eventually, you try to form your own country within the metropolitan area. Of course, this gets voted down because niggers run the city/county governments by the time gentrification hits a wall.

You'll see! Good luck, though; sincerely.
>t. Former ATLien

Sorry, meant "county", not "country"

>niggers run the city/county governments
Lolwut

Gentrification is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard SJWs make a fuss about. Oh god forbid you clean up a city and take back the slums from the scum that have ruined it. I'm a sailor on the Great Lakes, and I don't give a shit how many hipsters I have to put up with when I go to Cleveland, I am so fucking happy that they've turned the Flats into one of the seediest, most dangerous ports on the Lakes to an upscale hipster residential area. First time I ever worked on a boat back in '86, I stepped off at CBT in Cleveland with my draw check, bout to meet up with the guys at the strip club nearby. Got mugged right off the bat by some niggers. It was a shithole. Now the worst you have to put up with when you go to the Flats are a bunch of stupid townies asking you retarded questions about the boat. I'll take that over being murdered by niggers anyday

So what was the reason these "mexican people" gave for the protest?

East Austin was a Mexican area since Austin was was founded like 200 years ago.

Literally because they don't want the area getting too nice

"no prior notice"

Except for the rent and eviction notices for literal years of course. Everyone with half a brain knows exactly how this went down. No habla right up until the point the dozers came, shame they weren't in it.

Nah impossible that that's their official reason. But I also highly doubt they can say officially it's because they don't like white people.

So wtf why protest?

Lol dude thats it. They'll say it like "it makes property unaffordable" or something, but that's what it is

Imagine Muslims coming to you neighborhood and building mosques and shit. This is basically the same thing. White people trying to push out the locals who've beem there forever.

>White people trying to push out the locals who've beem there forever.
>white people improving on a shit hole because the subhumans couldn't
Ftfy

>been there forever
That beaner slum has been there for maybe 20-30 years. Founded by illegals and allowed to exist because Republicans are fucking cucks

Fuck you, improve your own shit. Leave our neighborhoods alone. White people just take and take.

I'm a native Austinite. Parts of east Austin have been Mexican since the beginning.

>Republicans
>in Austin

>White people just take and take.
>HOW DARE WHITE PEOPLE BUY SOMETHING THAT'S FOR SALE AND FIX IT UP
lmaoing @ ur life

Never too late to remove them

I've never heard of a period in human history where people were actually upset about cleaning up shitholes

That's just how subhuman Mexicans are

See , SJWs just hate whites on principle. That's why they can whine about "gentrification" and "white flight" in the same breath without seeing the hypocrisy.

> first they came for cats

And Atlanta is much nicer now as a result

>been there forever
Do you know the city is named after you imbecile

>88

look at that white protester

what a fucking racist

>rundown
Fulton county is fairly large, but has divided between north (wealthy) and south (poorer). Given the nog's propensity to cause trouble, they have tried to split the county in two, but to no avail. South Fulton would fall without the finances of North Fulton.

Municipal government there is heavily cucked there and refuse to let that money supply walk away from them. It used so subsidize a lot of East Asians living in the apartment complexes, but now the children are off to college, the parents moved to less niggered areas, and now poos and nogs are slowly occupying more of the county.

Some measly cat hags getting their shit vandalized is funny rather than disgusting. Cats are nothing but testosterone lowering vermin.

Go back to plebbit, faggot.

Honest to God I don't understand the gentrification thing sounds like a bunch of leftist bullshit to me

If it walks like a duck....

Both of you read:
Gentrification doesn't work. If it did, NY would be 85% white by now. Once an area hits the 15% threshold, you've already lost what little power you had in local government to keep the problem from becoming worse.

Atlanta hasn't had a white mayor that didn't act against white interests since the 1960s. The last white mayor of Atlanta ensured there'd never be another one ever again. All these fucking people do is rinse/repeat a formula that worked in South Africa, the southern United States, and in most other major cities in the US (Chicago, NY, LA, etc.).

Again; gentrification does not work. At all. Take your money and establish a self-sufficient farm somewhere.

Is working on boats fun? Do you get to hang out much in the port cities? Or is it mostly busy long hours?

You sort of made it sound fun in your post, minus the getting mugged part.

Austin has been racist forever, bud. The strategy of importing shitskin leftist was implemented here first by Jewish UT professors to drown out the local Nazis. Funny that the spics and niggers protest that they're being driven out when they were the ones wanting equality. We racists were keeping their property in town near the money! Great job Jamal and Paco, you really stuck it to the white man this time having to move to trailer parks off the highway! Fucking Jews.