What does Sup Forums think about Casshern Sins?

What does Sup Forums think about Casshern Sins?

KILL CASSHERN

DEVOUR CASSHERN

It's beautiful.

I AM RINGO!

It's the best Tatsunoko reboot so far

8.5/10
Pretty good. It says a lot about mortality and the potential of life. The action is somewhat there, but isn't really constant. Just enough to keep you from getting bored. It can be slow and repetitive at times, but still a good show if you're into deeper meanings.

One of my favorite series. A shame the original anime aged so badly.

I remember that Lyuze got BLACKED

mega cool bro, like everyone else is saying.

This. What a gorgeous show. The art direction and the character design were magnificent. Loved the use of color.

It was fucking boring and one of the worst pieces of shit I've ever sat through from start to finish.

Am I cute?

Ringo a cute

Plot was nuts.

Excellent show.

God, that episode was weird.

We didn't deserve it

The first thing that went through my head when I saw the thread.

A great show if you don't mind a slow burning plot.

Loved it. I wish they'd use this style for something again. I already watched the Precure.

Casshern Sins?
More like
Casshern Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzins

Seriously, it was the most boring, piece of shit I've ever seen.
A long shot from the corny but enjoyable action of the original, or even the 90's OAV. It reminds me more of the live action movie, in that both look pretty but they're bogged down by endless pretentious dialog and little to no action.

t. actionfag

JUST

Any other anime than HeartCatch that uses this style of animation? I really like it.

Saint Seiya Omega

NOBODY KNOWS THE REASON WHY

Honestly, the only reason I was able to finish it was due to my putting it in 2x speed.

Shit was slow as fuck.

It would've been absolutely perfect if it kept the episodic nature from beginning to end. It kinda fell off when the actual plot kicked in.

This. And also Lyuze and her romantic plotline was shit.

What was his problem?

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE
TO FIND A WAY OUT

Am I the only one who hated the last episode?

It would've been great if they stopped at episode 23.

It would've been great if they stopped when they tried to introduce a plot.

Is that Tanya?

good ost

You mean episode 1?

Not good. Elder God-tier.

Dat robo-booty.

Sadly it is not worth watching even if you like Saint Seiya.

brehs.

nice quads too

WAKARANAI WAKARANAI WAKARANAI WAKARANAI WAKARANAI WAKARANAI SENSEN WAKARANAI WAKARANAI SENSEN WAKARANAI WAKARANAI

it's not great. It gave up on its best thematic material after like, 3 episodes.

BOKU WA

I really don't like it. I'm pretty sure I actually watched at least half of it on 2x speed and it was still a challenge to stay awake. Awful character designs and overall aesthetic as well.

Was Luna wrong at all?

No.

i remember at the time thinking the little girl looked like a freakin alien but nowadays she looks like pretty standard moeblob lol

Well excuse me for expecting action from a fucking super hero show.