Day of the Fucking CHINKS

Ok Sup Forums here it goes.

>China starts to crack down of bitcoin mining in China. why?
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-05/bitcoin-miners-are-shifting-outside-china-amid-state-clampdown
>wants an orderly exit for miners
>miners start looking into setting up shop in Manitoba Canada
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-bitcoin-1.4457486
>China comes out today saying they will likely stop buying as many US Treasury Bills
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-10/china-officials-are-said-to-view-treasuries-as-less-attractive
>THE SAME FUCKING DAY (Today) Canada launches a trade dispute against the USA on behalf of several other countries
archive.is/vCB4Y

My theory is that China is paying Canada to launch this trade dispute against America. Canada is being paid by the gooks to do this on the same day to send a message, in exchange for hosting the large multi million dollar crypto mining farms in Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Asian_Railway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North–South_Transport_Corridor
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-09/russia-defends-syrian-military-bases-massive-drone-attack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sad bump

last bump, letting it slide

bump

thank you good sir

bump, good post

JUST

The Canadian government is complaining to the World Trade Organization that the United States is breaking WTO rules in the manner in which it prosecutes foreign countries for allegedly dumping or subsidizing imports bound for the United States.
In effect, the Canadian government is mounting this case not only for Canada but for the world. The complaint covers a multitude of U.S. imports from dozens of countries ranging from China to South Africa to Argentina.
A spokesman for Foreign Affairs said this challenge is tied to Canada's latest fight with the U.S. over softwood lumber. The U.S. government slapped punitive tariffs on Canadian exports to the U.S., alleging the goods are subsidized and being sold at below cost in American market.It's possible other countries might join this complaint as intervenors, making it a bigger and more embarrassing problem for the U.S. government.The WTO emerged in 1995 after the Uruguay Round of GATT talks.It's one of the hallmarks of the rules-based international order that countries such as Canada have pledged to defend in an era of rising protectionism both around the world and in the United States.In the WTO complaint, Canada says the United States is breaking through rules in myriad ways, including retroactively applying duties on foreign imports it deems to be subsidized or dumped, and using the lowest price it can find – rather than the average – when calculating alleged subsidies.Critics have accused the Trump administration of wanting to hobble the WTO. U.S. President Donald Trump has complained the organization, which came into being due to U.S. support, of being biased against American interest. "The WTO was set up for the benefit [of] everybody but us...They have taken advantage of this country like you wouldn't believe," Mr. Trump told Fox News last year. "We lose the lawsuits, almost all of the lawsuits in the WTO."

I welcome my future sino-overlord, Ni-hao!

keeping this thread alive, thanks user

bump.
What Sup Forums should be discussing.

BASED OP. you tried lad.

Personally think Yuan pegged to Gold and Oil is very interesting.

They are prparing for the great recesssion IMO. Dollar to be BTFO. Crypto to crash and then be pumped again in a new coin/blackchain.

Wouldn’t be at all surprising really.

some very interesting times we live in.

not sure what the long term plan is, but the immediate implications of this joint Canadian and Chinese actions do not look good for NAFTA negotiations. If anything this is daring trump to cancel NAFTA. which is exactly what China wants, because then they can swoop in to create a trade deal with Canada and Mexico that undercuts America.

lots of moving pieces. this is all just speculation though.

US is so pathetic. China is going to dominate 21st century. Prepare your anuses westerncucks.

The US is one of the only western countries that actually somewhat acknowledges that China is becoming a real threat, and tries to challenge their growing power.

Most Europeans are so naive they believe the world would be better off under Chinese rule.

Bump because leaf finally made good post

BASED
Look for US raising rates and Qunatitive Easing Money finally calling a correction in the market.

Big recession.

ok so
>NAFTA is Kill
>Crypto China Canada Friendship oh so happy - long time
>T - Bills no longer being bought by China, so rates have to rise to get people to buy them
>rate increase causes the whole thing to fucking explode
>China already prepared with gold for oil swaps

how fucked are we musfriend?

>it gets worse if China decides to start dumping T-Bills onto the market
>America defaults as a consequence, thereby rendering all of Chinese T-Bills worthless
>WWIII

Lol if that shit happens
Prepare for a fucking nuke and eternal military dominance over your shit hole country

please save us from Justin TruCastro user, your my only hope. nuke us.

You're really going to regret if china comes the dominate economy.

>Yellen: I'm strongly opposed to audit the Fed
I fucking bet she is.

As long as China can easily get a steady supply of oil from countries like Russia, Iran, and Venezuela, there isn’t a whole lot that can be done to stop them except tactfully go after their suppliers.

China’s logistical weakness is its lack of natural resources, particularly oil. It has no domestic supply, while the US has a fuck ton of oil. China would easily collapse were you able to cut off the supply of oil in to the country.

good point. watch for action in iran focused on completion of the following:

>agreement in 2014 between Iran, Azerbaijan and Russia on completing the north-south corridor.[14] The missing link is Astara–Rasht, 167 km. On January 7, 2017, it was announced that construction on this section would start in 2017.[15]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Asian_Railway

>A dry run of container movement via the green corridor will be conducted during April 2017 to test and verify the smooth customs facilitation, connecting India with Russia and Europe via Iran.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North–South_Transport_Corridor

Valiant effort OP. This is some Top tier info burried by utter shillposts.

This bumps for you lad.
Cheers from page 4.

Well your property market is due a crash
Uk property market is crashing due to internal factors which are boring and too long to go into.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view

Add to automation on the way and wages falling and consumer debt rising past 2008 pre-recession levels and central banks keeping the plates spinning eventually those plates will smash on to the floor.

Expect worst than 2008 and much turmoil and people begging for gov. corporate bailouts.

The GoldBugs are going to be proved right in the long run (even with a recession dip)
Reflation cycle after big deflation - to be led by government spending on ACTUAL infrastructure and people.

I would watch for UK Labour Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell's speech at Davos. He's been meeting the big finance boys following 2017 election. They know he has real chance of being elected in next GE.

How does capital deal with no jobs because you have fewer workers and big debts?

At least she's putting up interest rates.
It's forcing the Bank of England to follow.
Low IRs and cheap QE has become addictive to muh Bankers. Time to wean them off

US Black and whites finally living in peace
>inside Chinese concentration camps

Bump for China and JPMC Bitcoin happenings.

Page 4 BASED

JUST

Sound like they are fags then. Hopefully we keep it up.

>china
>doing anything
LMAOing at ur lyf

What has American rule given?
More money for drug dealers, arms manufacturers, privatization of key national industries, a toxic celebrity culture, the worship of hedonism, pollution, debt, kikery, the worship of money above all else, shallow consumerism and hypocrisy in killing and supporting brutal regimes across the world polarizing it.

Basically playing IRL "just fuck my shit up" with the world.

oh, look a kike

How would any of that change under China?

These issues are bigger than blaming America.

>WWIII
Have you ever read "The Fourth Turning" Cananon?

We are a nation of faggots. Can't wait to leave this lost country

there was an economist article recently confirming the decline of buy to let in the UK. shits going down.

Do you think this will leak to the US?

Stay in your faggot containment zone.

gotta admit, the Chinese as world masters would be fucked.
I'm rooting for Merica and the commonwealth of nations

Kek. We gooks will take over your country and add Mandarine and Urdu to our official languages. Then we will use our superior wallet power to buy all your women and racemix them. Bluejays will be playing cricket instead of baseball. Finally, the last remaining white women will be captured and sold for auction. Have a nice day on the street! Cuz we bought all your houses. Faggots.

bump

skimmed through it. got the jist that its all fucked chaotic cyclical transitioning. ie Rome, and Now America.

We're about to hit that moment where war breaks out between two great powers. only this time its not Carthage and Rome with Hannibal Elephants.

Nukes and drone swarm technology are going to wreck our shit up senpai.

Stop getting my hopes up

hard to say, you already had your housing correction. but the overall "market" of everything from bonds to securities have been inflated none stop since 2008. we're due.

so is this a bad time to buy AAPL?

Well read. Read my link if you can.

Faisal Islam's book "The Default Line" is very based on economic issues still ongoing (2011) (hurr durr In b4 muh mooslim)
Good old economist magazine kek, almost 2 years late.
Financial Times is pretty on point. They called the UK london crash 2 years back if you read the articles.
Google is your friend to read free articles (google the FT article headline and click through)

Buy to let is the key.

Commonwealth yes.
Burger ignorance and stupidity bullying, no.

China would literally not go around the world launching rand wars for the private arms industry (funded by US taxpayers good Goys that you are) or causing coups in every country imaginable to help its "Corporations." or even to protect "Muh Khazars/Israel)

He's right. you're in decline.
Your ignorance will be your downfall.
Any investment tips?
I have Gold and mining metal companies with low debt for the reflation in position holding over the next 10 years,

Will RFID chips come first or what I have just said....After your women are sold for auction and your race is subjugated, mongoloids and brown will have civil war that will destroy the nation. After the war, likely it is that we will fuck it and all go back to China india paki etc. Hey, at least we are giving your home back!

It's going to be a great 2018! "They" already tested a swarm on a Russian base in syria recently.

gonna be fuuuuun
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-09/russia-defends-syrian-military-bases-massive-drone-attack

When China uses Cucknada to boycott the US; and ends up boycotting Israel, the purveyors of digital currency long before BTC

A Canadian cricket team
>Canadian sledging too nice.

>Buy to let is the key.
the fuck does that mean?

buy gold, ammo, and cash out your cryptoshit

WuTang robokillaBees

the fuck do i know. get one of each of the main crpto coins, just in case. but if you're wealthy:
2.1 bitcoin
8.2 litecoin
10 ethereum
21 Monero

other then that, start growing a garden mate. it'll do wonders for your pyschology and feed you the first week of nuclear winter.

start small with a small automated hydropaunics system if you can (currently growing a shitload of basil as I'm typing this).

>Drone swarm
The next generation of warfare is gonna be a hoot

black mirror did that episode. great way to introduce and normalize the new weapon.

The US has a relatively free and open society where people are allowed to vote for leaders, pushes countries around the world to adopt democracy, and allows individuals the opportunity to pursue their dreams.

China is a closed society run by the state with extreme censorship and no recourse for challenging its decisions except revolution.

The US isn’t perfect, but it’s much better than China.

> feed you the first week of nuclear winter

ROFL at the nuclear winter meme. Unless you have a bona fide bunker or live in the middle of nowhere, you're likely fucked in any number of ways in a nuclear aftermath situation. Not to mention a garden of fucking vegetables, of all things, is not going to be very calorie dense. You're much better off stockpiling things like soylent, pasta, olive oil, whey protein, and multivitamins. Far more useful in a SHTF scenario than a garden of tomatoes, carrots, and lettuce. LOL

Read my posted link.

I meant it's key to explaining the UK housing market, it's rise and now inevitable collapse.
Government encourages twats to buy up all property with subisidies to then people farm and rent out.

>Buy-To-Let = Buy property with favourable tax-breaks because you will be a landlord and rent a family home out to 6 single people.

Where's China's protective force coming from?
They have a hard enough time maintaining their sphere of influence in Asia.

*projective force

Good luck.
>tfw no space for Garden due to meme-tier stupid neo-liberal rents.

>skimmed through it. got the jist that its all fucked chaotic cyclical transitioning. ie Rome, and Now America.
Same. The point I'm going to make is that the writers were on point about the fact that Empires go through cycles or "saeculae" as put in the book. The problem with the book. is that they did not identify the "crises" but only the cause of the crises while calling these causes the crises themselves. The American Revolution was not a crisis for America but a crisis for the British Empire, because "America" as we know it did not exist--it was still a colony. It was the cause of the crisis period that took place after the Revolution to the end of the British-American war (1783 - 1815). The next crisis was not the civil war, because there would've still been a Union, but it was what took place after the civil war, and this was the "Industrialist-Imperialist crisis" which took place from 1865 - 1898 (Spanish American War). The next crisis was caused by WW2--not WW2 itself because the United States was not in a real state of crisis--but the time after WW2 up to 1965 was the crisis period. These "crisis periods" all are a direct attack on America, or the character of America. My point is that the election of Trump will cause the next crisis period, and this may be a WW3 scenario between the US and China.

>We're about to hit that moment where war breaks out between two great powers. only this time its not Carthage and Rome with Hannibal Elephants.
I'd say our "Punic War" moment was us vs. the Soviet Union (maybe the whole 20th century). Now we're entering the same period as Rome did when the civil war was going on and CAESAR took power. Will TRVMP be the AMERICAN CAESAR? I fucking hope so.

IDK, the market is set to collapse around every 10 years.

Aye

Dubs. This looks pretty interesting. Bump

>pushes countries around the world to adopt democracy

PUSHES
kek.
If it benefits OmniCorp America Inc. you'll have a psychotic murdere in charge of countries to give you
>new markets
>Geo-politically control a region
>steal resources.

China is no Anger. But at least they won't launch random wars for Locheed Martin shareholders.

>Faisal Islam's book "The Default Line" is very based on economic issues still ongoing (2011) (hurr durr In b4 muh mooslim)
Yeah idc if you're a muslim, I just care if you're a white muslim or a brown muslim kek

>China is no angel*

>Read my link if you can.
I aint got time for that shit, but I saved it so I'll get around to it someday. When do you think that shit's gonna collapse? I hope not before 2021

fair point.
China has made themselves invaluable to the world economy. That in of itself helps their control though not absolute.

those tax breaks are starting to end, and more taxes and city fees will be leveled against such "bad let" actors in the future. the pendulum always swings back.

in door hydroponics mate, take a look into it.

BASED Coconuts.

>WTO having literally any power over the US when we wrote the fucking charter
>ruling that whenever WTO rules conflict with US economic law, US law takes precedence

The WTO is just another puppet on a string.

>feed you the first week of nuclear winter.
Nah dude I'm gonna get fuckin incinerated. I live in a major engineering town with massive federal investment, loads of contractors, and one of the biggest military arsenals in the country. Hopefully I can get a place in the mountains before the war starts tho.

>China wouldn't do whatever
So, America would still exist, and America would still do that stuff.

Good, fuck NAFTA, it's trash for us and paved the way for other more sweeping globalist agreements. Mulroney was a huge faggot for pushing it through.

I like Trump well enough but fuck him for caving in to industry lobbyists.

>vote for leaders
SHUT THE FUCK UP. This broken shit system which allows EVERYONE to vote means that media controls who gets elected. We caught a break with Trump but now (((they're))) shutting all ability to communicate on the tubes through social media censorship

>soylent
I'd rather starve

It was leaked months ago that JUSTin is literally in the Chink pocket. We just didnt kow how deep.

>IDK, the market is set to collapse around every 10 years.
common theme of cycles again

and you're right about the soviet union being the punic war moment. so i guess we're due for a Cesar.

my gut tells me It won't be trump.

but it may be a trump/obama hybrid of a person.

But China does support various violent efforts if it benefits them. They are building in Myanmar where they are pushing out your Muslim brothers.

>my gut tells me It won't be trump.
Trump is a lot like Caesar tho. Read some of the history about Caesar and tell me that doesn't make you think of Trump.

It's happening now.
It rose from central London outwards to the rest of the surrounding areas and country.

It's collapsing from the same spot. Big falls in the middle and slowly spreading.
The key is too many people were given too much money to buy houses that relied on being rented out to either young profressionals, migrsants or benefit claimants.
That too with government giving a 40 percent rebate on the interest paid on yearly landlord mortgages

Idiots didn;t pay down equity while in good times.
Now 40 percent subsidy is removed.
Landlords either don;t know or will get big tax bill this year.
Can't raise rents as wages not risen and Brexit
Have to pay new shortfall as no more subsidy on interest.
So have to sellhouse.
But no-one is buying right now.

There is more to it but just know UK housing market esp. in South East is gonna collapse because housing in the Uk is an issue draining disposable incomes and is a political issue (young people can;t afford to buy and have to rent due to ultra-high asset prices because landlords were subsidised to buy up all the housing, so new voters young wil vote left but now middle aged people can;t afford to buy so vote left)

System of twats

>China would literally not go around the world launching rand wars for the private arms industry (funded by US taxpayers good Goys that you are) or causing coups in every country imaginable to help its "Corporations." or even to protect "Muh Khazars/Israel)

Lol. China would do that and more. Just look at how the Japs acted before the US pushed their shit in during WW2, or the fact that Mao was willing to sacrifice millions upon millions of his OWN people in the great leap foward.

Don’t be delusional. China plays within the rules of American dominated geopolitics right now, but if they actually had free range to do whatever they wanted, I’m not sure that Sand Niggers like yourself are really gonna be better off under a country that doesn’t take in refugees from countries in turmoil vs the West which goes out of its way to actually accommodate people fleeing from 3rd world countries.

BASED leaf.
If only you were in charge of BoE and not your compatriot leaf fucking smug banker wanker Carney

it'll have immediate consequences for the loonie if cancelled. hedge your bets.

You make the fatal mistake of assuming America's existence means it will always be string enough to carry out it's messy world tactics.

Your debt will enslave you.

We've known for years. Its not just JUSTin its our whold damn country

>It's happening now.
I was talking about the USA

Say China left.
Would Myanmar push out the Muslims? Yes.

Your comparison is nowhere near the same scale. Look at the sheer size of the NSA and CIA and their long history.

>Your debt will enslave you.
Most Federal debt is to the Federal Reserve and the American people themselves. How does that have anything to do with China?

It’s always been the god damn leafs hasn’t it?

WHERES MY RAKE.
GAS THE KEKS. RAKE WAR NOW

My apologies pancake user.

the only bright hope in our sad cold nation is the hope that the bitter cold drives out the heathens, or the blessed St. Peterson converts them to the cause.