Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Hopes for the new series? Personally i want Yusaku to be just like Atem but i wouldn't mind if he becomes Yusei 2.0. Everything but a Yuya 2.0 hell, even a Yuma 2.0 would be better than that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJEINULhrj0&t=1378s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only watched the original Yu Gi Oh and GX. I really like Yuya's design. Is he really shit? That's dissappointing.

He was even worse than shit to be honest

Why?

You know the theme of ARC-V was smiles right? Well, Yuya become Egao Jesus and converted all of Academia from Nazis to good guys with a single duel, even the Commander who was in charge of the invasions to all the dimensions became good and helped him defeat the bad guy

That sounds like bad writing in general rather than the character himself, though it does sound awful.

>High Tier
5D's
DM
>Mid Tier
GX
>Low Tier
ZEXAL
>Shit Tier
Arc-V

Actually correct

His entame style is incredibly forced and every other character in the show does it better. Even then if he sees a dueling style he disagrees with he gets extremely preachy and forces his own style and ideas upon other people. He's also quite the crybaby.
Bad writing affects the characters as well.

I liked Arc-V and Yuuya.

You're image shows me that Yusaku is Yuya 2.0. He duels for his waifu.

Me too. Pretty much the entire cast was great.

Sadly they all lacked development. So much damn wasted potential. Worset Yugioh series because of that

Yuya by himself on screen is grating to watch, beyond the general bad writing underpinning everything that happens.

It started fine, but it became progressively worse as it continued.

50 episodes of Synchro's tournament with the cast locked in solitaire rooms didn't help at all. After that it became, "Oops, we're running out of episodes. Better rush a plot together."

I want to travel to a dimension where Arc-V reached its full potential. It could've been incredible under the right circumstances.

ARC-V must really have been popular in Japan for people to even do this chart

>"Oops, we're running out of episodes. Better rush a plot together."
No, Arc-V couldn't pace for shit, even in comparison to past series. It had 3 years like the two series before it, and it still inserted padding like BB and the parasite duels that ended up being pointless in the final arc.

They weren't rushing to get to the plot at all, they were trying to delay it as much as possible until they couldn't avoid it anymore.

In the same way 'infamous' still contains the word 'famous', yes.

EGAO IS NO MORE, WE SUFFERING NOW

Egao was already suffering, though. For the audience.

Also, insufferable sufferingfags need to stick to Wixoss and stop spewing about it when it comes to daytime kids' television like Yugioh.

Post your rarest Egao

DID SOMEONE SAY EGAO?

>Also, insufferable sufferingfags need to stick to Wixoss and stop spewing about it when it comes to daytime kids' television like Yugioh.
Well to be fair, DM was more than half edge, GX Season 3 and 4 too. I don't know about Zexal or 5DS but ARC-V was silly edge

Shounen edge in the style of DM isn't the same as muh Madoka-flavored tragedy

youtube.com/watch?v=rJEINULhrj0&t=1378s

Official VRAINS soundtrack is here!

It'd be funny if he actually does something like this to study up on her.

6 months since Duel Bitch Tyler! uploaded. Where is my translation?

You'll get your translations when Sound 4 comes out

Same. I especially enjoyed Yuya when he went berserk.
Shit was Hype

DSOD now has me convinced that the advanced VR tech we'll see is all thanks to Kaiba Corp. Main timeline confirmed my dudes!

>tfw the shit taste inside me dictated that i should not watch arc-v episodes after zarc was defeated.
Based on the previous threads, it turns out that for the first time my shit taste actually saved me for this whole shit.

I killed all of my expectations for this show so that i can enjoy it better it if turns out good.

Wait hold up
New Mc doesn't have a magician card?

You know, I really hope he is an Angel fan just for the sake of things.

Not yet, at least.

The Cyber/Link Structure deck has Link Magicians as their cover monsters with a similar design to Firewall Dragon and his other monsters. They probably won't be in the show, but they're a decent indication that Magicians will be involved.

Unless they go with the Yusei route of making his thing Warrior/Dragon designs rather than Wizard/Dragon designs.

In reality it's just that they're pushing the new monster type and don't want to give him a Spellcaster monster yet.

>Kaiba plans to connect the world with an AI network
>Virtual Reality Artificial Intelligence Networking System

Well, it's certainly a possibility, but if it would be by Kaiba Corp, I feel like they had mentioned it already.

>hopes

Just don't end up as bad as Arc-V did and it'll be alright.
Honestly, if Arc-V had been as shit as it was near the end from the beginning, this whole last arc fiasco wouldn't have been nearly as bad.

What will be the protag's motto this time? We had "Kattobingu", "Smiles", "Bonds", "Gotcha" and Yugi didn't have one from current memory.

Yusei's face is amazing

>Son I am disappoint

Considering his cyber-vigilante theme, something like "Honor" or "Justice" wouldn't surprise me.

The only high tier should be DM. 5Ds is in Mid Tier

As someone who's read the original manga, should I watch the series?

5D's is better than DM and less cringe. Only Battle City was good for the most part.

You could take it or leave it

Yugi's is "friendship and cooperation"

>Links will balance the gam...

bump

Aoi a cute

>Arc-V worse than Zexal
Wew seems like I'm in for some shitty ride.

Isn't this more AR than VR?
What's taking them so long developing a good automated system.

What am I even looking at?

KIZUNA
YUJYO
KAADO NO TAMASHI

Zexal isn't even really that bad. It's just generic for a long time

Zexal was AR

Depends how many years in the future VRAINS will be. Maybe there will be an AI of Kaibaman or something

Someone give this man a medal.

Wait is getting a magician some kind of requirement?
Did Judai ever have a magician?
I thought it was just heroes.

>Bitching about Links
>.webm doesn't have any Link Monsters

Odd eyes rebellion nigga is motherfuking cool and unbeatable.
Proof me wrong

Move 5D's to Low Tier. Started godlike, ended like Arc-V.
>GX over Zexal

>unbeatable

>jobbed to Reiji
>jobbed to Crow
>jobbed to Sergei
>jobbed to Kaito
>jobbed to Reiji again

It's a worse version of Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon.

Why is Blue Angel so perfect?

the fun has just begin!

she fucks old men for rare cards

more yuri

Will VRAINS be the heretosexual show that we have been lookijg for?

Nah, raging dragon was ugly and forced.
Just look at those wings

>jobbed to plot and commercials
ftfy

At least the effect isn't complete shit. If Yuya had Raging Dragon instead of the shitfest that was Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, he would have won against Reiji the second time around.

I WANT TO FORCIBLY HOLD HANDS WITH AOI AND GIVE HER LOTS OF ATTENTION AND SPOIL HER ROTTEN AND DEMAND SHE TALK TO ME ABOUT HER DAY AND ALL OF THE BORING DETAILS THAT MOST PEOPLE WOULD IGNORE

Why the fuck would you bump a dead thread with an unrelated image?

I'm like not quite done with the first arc of Arc-V.It's pretty good most of the time.Where can I end it and not be super dissapointed?

after OERD loses to Reiji, rest is your headcannon

Even if you stop where it starts to downslide for real, no actual plot questions and threads would have been resolved by that point. You can't win with Arc-V

As good as Trickstars are, I still won't get my hopes up for Aoi.

>yfw severely nerfed in anime that they don't even burn

After 51, the show will decay

>master1200

Stop after 99 and write your own fanfic after that. The Synchro arc still works as a whole, but there's only a handful of good episodes after that.

It's gonna be shit as always

Yuri or yuri? Or both?

Post yu-gi-oh hotties

Joeri

KESSOKU NO CHIKARA

THE king of games.

>High tier
ZEXAL
>Mid Tier
5D's
>Meh Tier
Arc-V
GX
>Shit Grandpa used to watch
DM
Season 0

I think the real mistake of Arc-V is Yuzu's bracelets, as it doesn't allow the yu-boys to actually interact. I remember being hyped as fuck during the whole "IMA KOSO HITOTSU NI" then suddenly Yuzu banishes everyone.

What will link summon look like animation wise?

It's literally in the logo
Sasuga Yoshida

They click a hyperlink on the card and it pulls up a .jpg of the monster