Tokyo Ghoul:re 122

Psychotic Etofag meltdown edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12804409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who will win the Chadneki bowl? I'm betting on death.

Mutsuki via rape and mindbreak. Then Kaneki will break free and counter-rape/mindbreak her into being sane again.

Touka already won.
Only some Etocancer speedreaders left in denial.

>and counter-rape/mindbreak her into being sane again

Bachelor's degree in Psychology here.
That's not how it works.
Actually, I wouldn't need a degree to tell you that much.

Mutsuki will win over Kaneki, have fun with a dead touka.

STOP THIS MADNESS

Except that's how it works in anime and manga. Master's degree in 2D Psychology here.

I dont understand, am I supposed to like the vampires? The only part of this shit I like is with the mad scientist detective and his partner.

B-but muh korean doujins...

Eh, they're not vampires
And given they didn't choose their fate and some refrain from killing (like Touka), they deserve sympathy.

Psychotic mass murderers like Eto, on the other hand, deserve none. That's why Kaneki didn't choose her

Really hope this chapter influences touken doujins to be pumped out

Cuckneki is more appropriate, since he scored NONE so far.

Amon x Akira is the most boring pairing in the world. They're both far too flawless.

Hahah furuta sama we love you!! Epic fan club awesome haha LOL

Oh, he's going to score alright, and it doesn't look like he has a choice in the matter.

Its because of amon, he's by far the most boring character in this series. Thank god he fucked off.

Chris Brown also had a lot of fangirls desu. And don't let me get started on Hitler.

Mutsuki rape?

What did she mean by this

Dubs of truth, all he really ever talked about was muh justice.

Touka is fine, yeah. But I fucking hate the blue-haired guy that wants to eat MC. And now that best boy has bit the dust at where I'm at in the manga, I'm not sure I want to continue.

Can't believe there actually used to be faggots who said they wanted amon to be the mc.

Is Ishida really has the balls to kill off Touka, it will save this manga.

But moreover, the threads for that chapter will be fucking glorious.

End of Anteiku Arc glorious. Eye ball lick glorious. It'll be fucking hilarious.

I'll send Ishida 20$ for every death threat he gets.

Kaneki thought she was trying to use her body to manipulate him, but right after this she explains how her feelings are genuine. In that panel she pretty much found it funny that kaneki thought she was using her body to keep him living.

>Won
>Has about fifteen death flags up from the last arc
>Just about raised the last one up the pole herself
>Her foil just walked through the front fucking door after her 'drama' with Kaneki was finally concluded

But people love flawless pairings.

This is some endgame level obsession.

Urine would make a better MC than Amon, and all the poor guy did in the story so far was get cucked promotion wise and in the Mutsukibowl, get turned into a ghoul by a middle aged clown edgelord, and had to kiss up to a literal joke tier faggot who got off screened

Can someone explain to me why Toukafags feel "triumphant" over an obviously predetermined outcome they had no influence over? Given the amount of posturing, one would think they won some type of lottery or contest and yielded tangible results to show for it. Why is Kaneki inevitably dicking Touka such a thrill to them? Is Kaneki's dick supposed to be the surrogate of their own?

This is just a bunch virgins who don't have much going on with their lives celebrating their self-insert shagging their waifu, right? I can't really rationalize how this can mean so much to someone with even an iota of real meaning in their lives. These topics are grotesque. Why is this such a big deal for some people? Anyone?

Ok, I'm not really that far in, but I don't think anyone is going to win this, desu. This seems like an MC dies at the end sort of story.

>le death flag meme

Can you stop making back-to-back shitposting threads? Some guys has already "discussed" about this chapter. We don't need more shipfest centrals like SnK threads

I'm amazed he still sticks with muh justice after three years of standing on roof tops. Expected development, never got it. Fuckin ruined.

Where do you think you are?

I'm an Etofag and this chapter has really shaken me. Touka will clearly win. I'm not sure if continuing Tokyo Ghoul is the right choice, but I think I might power through. Just leave it to me, guys.

Oh the irony of this post.

Ishida has you right where he wants you and its pretty fucking pathetic. You're pretty much the ccg while he is furuta

Because for the longest time Touka fans were treated like jews in germany circa 1943 around here. Her character had been non existent from the second half of the original manga besides her useless drama to basically the end of cochlea where Ishida finally decided to push them all back into the plot, the sound of him saying 'fine' almost palpable with how shoe horned it was.

between that, and a FUCK LOAD of cross over here with reddit and tumblr, you get the shittiest threads on the board.

Fellow etofag here, we should probably end our lives.

That's a good analogy, but not for the reason you think. Oddly appropriate for someone who seems to lack reading comprehension.

Hell, the falseflag shitpost level in both threads is off the charts and that's saying something on Sup Forums.

> Be Amon
> "Haha XD so cool I'm a ghoul now, guess I'll fuck off for most of the story and stick to muh CCG justice"
> Get destroyed by jobber squad and turned into a lab rat for the CCG
> "Guess I'll stick with muh CCG justice and do what's right even after all this"

Complete shit. At least we got to learn his backstory and how his ghoul life began, all that really did was lead to more ebin Scarecrow memes though.

It's not rape if he cums.

>edition
Toukafags really are underage after all.

it's pretty funny watching people falseflag a character that's been totally gone for months.

Waifufag autists should be shot and killed.

Back to Tumblr with you. This isn't your blog false-flagging retard.

Also it's not rape when they are screaming both.

If Mutsuki killed Touka, Kaneki would go nuclear. If Touka killed Mutsuki, Kaneki would cry for a bit and get over it because she was fucking insane. That being said Mutsuki is pure sex.

What irony? I'm asking a serious question. Why is this some cause for celebration when nothing of substance has been accomplished? I'm not really bashing anyone particularly pleased wih the development, just those who feel compelled to keep flaunting it as some sort of "prize", particularly those baiting the retarded etofags into shitpost wars.

Fuck off faggots, I want to know where true best girl is.

Its not rape if the rapist enjoys it.

You are working yourself into a shoot bro.

>If Mutsuki killed Touka, Kaneki would go nuclear.
As lame and shonen as it would be, I think this manga needs that right now. One Eyed King Kaneki is boring as fuck. The Don seemed to have more influence and recognition.

Getting her clown pussy rocked by Uta while he wears a Yomo mask

strawpoll.me/12804409

Cute as fuck. How can anyone hate this pairing?

Because I think shippers should fuck off back to their fujoshi blogs.

Ishida didn't tell whoever writes this manga now that Itori existed.

Where's the "Who's Itori?" option?

Kaneki is so uncomfortable he's drinking out of an empty cup. Top kek.

>At least we got to learn his backstory and how his ghoul life began
Still expected way fuckin more from it. Hard to believe after three years, he hardly did anything and hardly interacted with any ghoul we know of while Kaneki literally did everything and became stronk ghoul in a year. Really could've used the parallels with Kaneki being in the CCG.

The chapter cover for 124 in the original really gives you false hype. Makes me think Ishita had to change his story from what he originally intended.

>drinking from an empty cup twice just to avoid answering
Too pure for this world.

It really has felt like someone else was in charge the last year hasn't it.

But the author is a shipperfag?

becquse it's a boring character with no developpement except for being a tsundere and a suicidal faggot with no idea what he is doing with his life anymore.
It's shit and boring, Touka did nothing to gain Kaneki and Kaneki did nothing to gain Touka, or any woman at all, the only efforts he made were for rize, before she started trying to eat him

Seeing him blush like that was amusing.

Lost your patience finally, I see. Be glad she hasn't been ruined yet.

>etokeks

I guess that makes some kind of sense. Still not getting the antagonism towards Etofags, though. Then again, I've never been on board for this shipping shit so I'll probably never understand the mindset behind their actions. Just seems a bit excessive for something that has no lasting impact on your life.
A shoot?

Tfw in pt 1 he was a deuteragonist but in pt 2 he shows up once in a while for a couple chapters to get fucked up.

If he was into Touka he'd act completely different. Re-read first chapter of Tokyo Ghoul if you don't believe me. He wants to avoid a shitty marriage and fucking Touka out of pity, but he's too kind to say no. The real tragedy of his character.

Ishida has a lot of freedom, I mean he writes for Young Jump. If you've ever read Brynhildr then you know how much freedom they get. It is pretty fucked up how Amon was a literal who during most of re, I refuse to believe that he literally walked around rooftops all day cannibalizing on random ghouls and saving people, fucking boring.

no eto was shit too, "muh kaneki I luv u cause u so broken like me lol" shit, every pairing is shit because no one is trying to seduce anyone, everyone is just randomly starting to fuck eachother, hell Nishiki and his human girl is a better couple than touken or etoken for fuck sake, it's twilight all over again

>mfw when I waiting for this

Because shitting on dumblr fujoshits and Etocucks are fun

Etos surge in popularity basically started here. Before she became super relevant for the Tsukiyama and Cochlea arcs, she was already kind of popular, but after a few chapters we had autists working around the clock guessing where the plotline was going to go with her. They were pretty on point. Popularity reached critical mass with the eyeball lick and her declaration of love to Kaneki.

Eto got super popular from a perfect storm of an amazing end to a fantastic arc with Kaneki finally coming back which people had been pining for, and Touka was at the time still pretty much exclusively reviled around here and any attempt to discuss was met with >DIO DE JANEIRO

So despite Eto being dead at worst and totally irrelevant at best, actual Sup Forums user toukafags are bitter and reddit/tumblr has always loved her so they're jumping on it.

>mfw toukafags, etofags and itorifags dont realize that hinami won the kanekibowl a long long time ago

You're fooling no one with your false flagging eto cuck

> He doesn't realize that Ayato already won

I know, this is why I'm so amused at people saying she "won" and shit. Shippers really only see what they want to see.

> being this delusionall on a site where everyone can see it

This is the best chapter in a long time. Nothing better than seeing these threads literally burn.

>mfw nobody realize Eto won the Hinami bowl when she joined Aogiri

Y U R I E N D

Kaneki will kiss Touka the end

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA dont kid yourself
(You)
hinamis getting the kanekidick

>fucking boring.
This. Anything Ishida could've possibly done with his character and he basically ends up doing fuckin nothing with it? Just throw him something substantial besides Scarecrow nonsense.

> People failing to realize that Eto is probably sitting in one of the REEEEE tanks and is a lifeless meatsack like Rize

>kissing a corpse
gross

at this point i think there's no saving you right? anything I say is eto cuckery? fine
Your mom was etocuck yesterday too
What you gonna do you autist?

Literally who.

I'm gonna miss tg when its over, I mean I've been following it for half of my life.

I think most Etofags are falseflagger fujoshits. Most Etofags on other sites are fine with Touken except Hidewhales or Tsukiyamawhales.

ToukaXKaneki is the OTP

this place is even more cancerous than Sup Forums and we're literally an anime board, what would moot think of us?

>etofags
>fujoshits
nah we want sadness and sadism.

i felt the situation was unrealistic because any normal guy would wondet if touka was a virgin if she wasa asking these questions

reminder that hinami won the kanekibowl