OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuSpJ54RluM
c-span.org/video/?439579-1/house-republicans-unveil-immigration-bill
senate.gov/legislative/nominations.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

>YEAH LET THEM SHIT OUT MORE BABIES NOTHING WILL GO WRONG!!
user, there is nothing particular about DACA recipients that make their babies any more important than the babies of the other 18 million illegal aliens that America has plus the million plus legal aliens that America gets every year. Lots of reasons to oppose a deal but this is not one of them

>The main thing of RAISE was the decrease in immigration levels.
It is there user. It pays for DACA in 4 to 8 years on that rate of decrease

He can't block it.

Oh no no no no no no

Reminder that being red pill is taking the amnesty pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=VuSpJ54RluM

What the senate will do tomorrow:
Votes Scheduled: At 12:00pm tmrw the Senate will vote on: 1. Confirmation of Cal #389 Michael Brown to be U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of GA 2. Motion to invoke cloture on Exec Cal #435 Walter Counts to be U.S. District Judge for the Western District of TX

If cloture is invoked on the Counts nomination, at 1:45pm tomorrow the Senate will proceed to a vote on confirmation of Exec Cal #435 Walter Counts III to be U.S. District Judge for the Western District of TX

Did they spray it with Agent Orange or something?

It looks like a low resolution egg.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE BUILDING
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

7 Eleven BTFO!!

> HOMAN IS ON FIRE

>this tweet proves that I am justified in my actions
>let’s throw out freedom of speech because fuck zlumpf
Judicial Branch was (partially) a mistake.

Looks like an African totem.

Any news on the confirmation of the head of DOJ Criminal Division? He holds the keys to the whole thing

That's fucking hideous.

Make them stop.

If a conservative leaning judge issued just one injunction like this against one of the many plainly unconstitutional things King Nigger did he would have been removed in a heartbeat and they probably would have found a way to put him in a cell too.

>have literally unlimited globalist resources at your fingertips
>this

Jesus, demolition crews will make a fortune in 100 years

a mutilated fridge?

Did he hire a jew, nigger or leftist white male for this?

>shills booty blasted amnesty don narrative is blowing up in their faces for the 6 millionth time

I find it amazing that 9th circuit judges would be so brazen as to include this in their argument. How is reacting to a tweet a legal argument? They're admitting to making judgements not based on the law.

But that's exactly why it looks like shit

Shit post, stop that.

didnt one actually block an amnesty?

>looks like a crack rock

DEFEND THIS

>If a conservative leaning judge issued just one injunction like this against one of the many plainly unconstitutional things King Nigger did he would have been removed in a heartbeat and they probably would have found a way to put him in a cell too.

They did. Texas AG (Abbot, their current governor) got a judge to issue one on DAPA (that killed it) and almost got one on DACA (whose pending trial killed it) and Florida AG Pam Bondi got a judge to issue one on Obamacare individual mandate which, after going to trial the Supreme Court declared it "a fine but a tax as well" and allowed it to proceed in one of the most egregious miscarriages of justice since Roe v. Wade

It was fine when it was run by Whites. Letting Jews into the country was the mistake.

Are you ready?
Tweets will read:
>After Holder's DOJ sold guns to the cartels (OP Fast and Furious) and Obama personally protected Hezbollah from INTERPOL (OP Cassandra) to get his disastrous Iran Deal...
>Dems have finally agreed to protect our country and our DACA Dreamers from the hell THEY created south of the border:
>Green Cards (path to citizenship) will be granted to all law abiding DACA recipients. Our country will be better protected by THE WALL with...
>Border Security Package (stop guns/drugs) + JOBS! And an end to the terrible visa lottery program which has allowed terrorists to enter our GREAT country!
Who's ready to d&c the DNC?

Yes, actually

True

>>Green Cards (path to citizenship) will be granted to all law abiding DACA recipients.
NO

Stop posting here, and post the slides you fucking faggot.

>the republicans have the once in a lifetime power to address something like birthright citizenship once and for all
>/ptg/: BETTER KEK OUT AND WAIT IN THE ETERNAL FUTURE THAT WILL NEVER COME TO FIX THIS ONCE WE GET 70 REPUBLICAN SENATORS AND 9 MINI-SCALIAS IN THE SUPREME COURT WE MIGHT CONSIDER IT

Too brainlet to comprehend Joe
Too butthurt to accept Ann is 100% right every time

this general is lost forever, it's a sad day when portutard has to explain this shit to you

>denied because he's a terrorist
>tries to claim because it's because of where he was born

j-joe ?

looks fucking stupid

Every single fucking time.

>My country is shit, can we come to yours?
Well how'd it turn to shit?
>We did it
No, thanks

trump going the amnesty route is literally the only thing that will make me regret my vote
i didn't even flake during the syrian bombing and obamacare repeal stuff but this shit right here grates at me. might as well just appoint some democratic judges and cede the next election if he wants to send the country crumbling

>Trump's will look like a neo Roman building designed by Albert Speer
can't wait

It just proves the travel ban is working

All foreigners have the same path user. The bill explicitly says they have no special path but can use the paths every Jose, Juan and Joaquin in their countries can use.

As long as chain migration is killed they're a dead end

JOE, NO!!!! THEY’LL DISAVOW!!!

Fitting for his nigger ass then

Don't give me the 47 dimensional beer darts meme. Why in the FUCK is he reneging on this? DACA was a bullshit executive order by Obama. This was not voted fucking in by majority.

Liberals will hate him regardless and his supporters, myself included, feel this is a betrayal and makes him look like everything he campaigned against. A fucking puppet disinterested in the will of the people bending the knee to the powers that be. I'm fucking pissed.

Haven't seen anything about it. The senate only wants to do judges for now.

>visiting family in California
>this is on their fridge

Send help

He has gone mad

Perfect, matches his "legacy".

>its shit

Nigger what the actual fuck are you smoking? There's absolutely zero chance of passing a constitutional amendment with only a slight majority in the Senate.

Joe has no rest, someday he will take his rightful place in the White House

As long as they get no special path I'll live
I won't like it but no special path for fucks sake

Trump is a fucking piece of shit, legalize DACies? You fucking piece of orange shit, I cant fucking believe I supported you. I hope some libshit caps you ass. Fucking traitor as bitch. Fuck you, one term don. you and your fucking ivanka flesh light, fucking cheeto gorilla, bitch orange flavored gorilla.

write R.I.P. at the bottom

Turtleman

there is decades of judicial precendence in the various invented marxist concepts that you see these judges using.

Look at how the faggots find one jury member who says something "Racist" decades after a case, to overturn it. Or find one staff member doing something "racist" to shut down the drawn districts in NC.

But this is how it's been for all levels of government for decades, nothing new here.

>That one day when Joe is not Joe.

pissing off both sides is a sure way to make everyone in the country hate you

Worth watching to understand what today's bill introduced into the House by the GOP is. A reminder that this is Phase 1 to deal with DACA, border security (wall, boot on the ground, tech, etc.), chain migration, and Visa lottery. This is NOT comprehensive immigration reform - that is Phase 2.
>House Republicans News Conference on Immigration
c-span.org/video/?439579-1/house-republicans-unveil-immigration-bill

No idea.
>senate.gov/legislative/nominations.htm
Best I can do on short notice if you want to do some research

You are oversimplifying the issue. I'll make a long ass post on birthright citizenship next but you surely know republicans absolute DON'T HAVE THE SENATE. It is not that they don't have 60 votes, they barely have 50 senators (thanks Alabama) and at most 46 party line votes with 5 mavericks.

If you can think a way for this "majority" to tackle big issues without concessions please tell.

>Terrorists cannot also be scientists.

Holy shit this Scientism cult is getting huuuuuge.

BREAKING WASTE MANAGEMENT PILES ON THE GENOCIDE GRANTING $2000 BONUSES TO EVERY WORKER NOT ALREADY ON AN INCENTIVE PROGRAM

f-f-f-FOUR DEE CHESS
YOURE JUST A SHILL. YOU WERE PAID TO HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION
MEXICANS WILL VOTE REPUBLICAN LIKE THEY DID WHEN REAGAN GAVE THEM AMNESTY LOL IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU ARE A SHAREBLUE SHILL
#MAGA

Is he a madman??? What does joe do??

Some of me likes this because of spics but some of me hates this because SHALL

Apparently he had a hand in its design
LOL

This is how Joe tries to get you to like him, its a trap

You can't murder your way to the White House. Hillary tried.

I-is it a sign?

IMPEACH!

>has congress
>has the presidency
>has the supreme court
>still caves to the democrats and gives them everything they want in return for nothing
YAY I LOVE DACA NOW
so this is the power of the art of the deal.

Write JUST on top of Bernie. They won't get it.

He's a gypsy pedophile, ignore him

Cross out Bernie and write "Oprah"

THE US CONSITUTION

DOESN'T APPLY

TO NON-US CITIZENS

DO YOU GET IT NOW YOU KNUCKLEHEAD?

ONLY AN AMERICAN CAN SHIT OUT AMERICAN BABIES

Stop giving the leaf (You)s. Newfag

underrated post

the layout is pretty much the same as Reagan's memorial, except his is on a hill at the top of a valley and its gots its own fucking Hanger in there

So
Was exactly right on all 3 accounts lol

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

FUCK DACA

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

Now Moore lost because of Trump and of his nonsense. Im Done being a racist.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.
FUCK DACA

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.

I built lego towers as a kid that were more aesthetic than this.

so he cannot do that either

She's got the crayons out again

Tiger Woods BTFO
(The Waste Management Open before you ask)

(2) "Sen. Dianne Feinstein, a California Democrat, suggested to Trump that Congress could pass the 'Dream Act' alone, which would provide a path to citizenship for DACA recipients and which has been Democrats' starting point demand."
(3) The Dream Act is the Democrats' STARTING POINT demand.

Guess what THAT means?
(4) THAT means they know they won't get it.

In negotiations, you START with a position that's OVER THE HORIZON from what you really want.
(5) So the Democrats have ALREADY caved on the Dream Act.

Trump is forcing the Democrats and Republicans to actually work something out.

You know what would happen if Trump took a firm position?
(6) NOTHING.

We'd have NO IMMIGRATION REFORM.
(7) When you go into a negotiation saying, "I'm not going to negotiate," then it's a HUGE WASTE OF TIME.

Why can't you understand that?
(8) I'm reading unbelievable stupidity from bloggers who are saying that Trump is "betraying" us, and it's based on FANTASY.

It's based on a child's view of the world.
(9) Again, for the slow people among us, the Democrats' STARTING POINT is the Dream Act.

That means they've given up on getting it.
(10) And again, when the president goes into a negotiation saying, "These are my terms. Take them or leave them," the other side will LEAVE THEM.

Do you want change, or do you want manly posturing that accomplishes SQUAT?
(11) UP YOUR GAME.

Stop being angry perma-children...

MF?

JOE YES

Schumer was bitching about wanting it in the January 19 deadline spending bill. It's why that date kept coming up to 'fix DACA by' among some Dems.

THE SPLC IS PISSED LADS

>JUST Bernie

Almost sounds inspiring. Like he's the only one you want.

>Was exactly right on all 3 accounts lol

Tbf he is a fairly well know multiple-sclerosis researcher. Might be a terrorist too, just saying he isn't a nobody.