What it is about Vladimir Putin that appeals to you?

What it is about Vladimir Putin that appeals to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
youtube.com/watch?v=a0fTVnhg7S0
youtube.com/watch?v=t-wFKNy0MZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n1v2wpD3cbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His voice
youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo

he's bald and short and so am I

nothing, i hate the guy.

Fuck him. He's a Russian troll

Sup Forums likes Putin because Putin likes killing mudslimes.

That he is capable of controling muh Republic and use us as spies in NATO and EU.

T-1000 Ears

sick dance moves

youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

He's not disingenuous as a defense mechanism, like most American politicians.

Isn't afraid to say the things you don't want to hear.

destroying R*ssia

Nothing, he's not one of the good guys

I like his short stature and cute serious-guy face. Looks like one of my nephew's friends.

he pisses off the American left for no reason other than they were told by their thought leaders he's evil.

Nothing, he is a massive kike shill.

The fact that he shoots down airliners filled with civilians.

He is a good goy.

Die under a truck, Russian troll.

>Put in likes killing mudslimes
Only he doesn't and Russia is the world's 2nd largest immigrant haven.

hes a patriot and a traditionalist (both honorable traits), plus he kills muslims without ever giving a shit about what the world thinks.

Russia has historically been our greatest potential threat, but despite our mutual transgressions, i think Conservative Americans and Putin's Russia have far more in common than the enemies they face- which (on top of M.A.D.) should lead to some form of relative peace and trade one day

hes scary and strong. its obvious hes the leader and has a background team of people doing his bidding, rather than being a puppet for a shadow government.

He gives no fucks. but also is adorable as fuck when he snuggles with puppies.
10/10 would let him dominate my anus

He made holocaust denial illegal.

>retarded laws get enforced on anyone but muslims and blacks + 1 white guy who makes the news
lol

-Unautistic Christian
-Cool-headed
-Anyone who has the meme force can't be all bad

That was surprisingly decent, for a non native speaker who is also not a singer anyways.

Whats the context?

I wouldn't want to tolerate living without free speech but the same could be said about a lot of countries.

Nothing. He is just a meme.

A quick google search shows this is a childrens charity fundraiser, good on him.

also a hell of a lot of media hate on him for the issue, what the fuck is wrong with someone like him stepping down from his ivory tower to help raise money for children? I wish we saw more American politicians doing this sort of thing.

He's so cooool!!

I think that it was some kind of a fundrasier.

That is russians in general though...

youtube.com/watch?v=a0fTVnhg7S0

He's a meme
Gaining popularity through foreign policy while maintaining shit internal policy

Apart from infrastructure I have always felt that it is the only duty of the government to handle foreign policy (including both diplomatically and militarily) , at least at the national level.

Why aren't you ruskies making shit better at home, it is after all you who live there?

It is hard to make anything but shit from shit.

>What it is about Vladimir Putin that appeals to you?
he hates ukri*nians as much as i do.

Then Sup Forums is fucking ignorant because he bankrolls radical muzzies and gives them power (Kadyrov).

It is the governments duty to maintain a safe climate for private businesses, so that citizens can make shit better at home
Starting a business in Russia right now means taking a huge risk, it requires a lot of bribery and nepotism to keep your business afloat

The proven fact that he can swat away high calibre bullets using only his dick.

>Why aren't you ruskies making shit better at home, it is after all you who live there?
You know, that reminded me how one of the most prominent Russian designers and an insufferable faggot Artemy Lebedev put an unsanctioned trash bin near his apartment block. Long story short, but his neighbours decided to snitch him out to officials and then even voted to remove it.
No good deed doesn't go unpunished there.

He's the enemy.
He can't have nice things.
How dare he has nice things without our approval.

The thumbs up always kills me.

Strong this

Dope ass music videos
youtube.com/watch?v=t-wFKNy0MZQ

Radical muzzies are backed by the gulf monarchies most of the time.
And Kadyrov may be a scumbag, but the reason he's in power, is because Saudi backed clans blew his father in pieces and clan honour requires him to avenge his death. Putin is all to willing to help him out on that.

The degree to which the media tells me to hate him

Huh?
I thought he was a Buddhist shill?

Closeted gay like myself

I've had the honour to meet Putin 10 years ago.
That guy proves that you don't need to be extrovert to make it big.
This is probably the reason why Americans have difficulties figuring out this guy.

Putin likes tits, I also like tits.

Video
youtube.com/watch?v=n1v2wpD3cbs

He’s not a good guy. He’s had loads of people assasinated and is probably corrupt. But he does have balls and I admire that