Brit/pol/: Servants to MOLOCH IV Edition

>Justine Greening quits in shambolic Tory cabinet reshuffle
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/justine-greening-quits-in-shambolic-tory-cabinet-reshuffle-mtxx55902

>New Tory chaiman says party is 'not quite' in a mess after reshuffle
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2018/jan/09/reshuffle-government-tory-cabinet-theresa-may-not-quite-says-new-tory-chair-when-asked-about-party-being-in-a-mess-politics-live

>What I learned from finally meeting with Michel Barnier: The EU is happy to play for time and see Britain sweat -Nigel Farage
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/08/michel-barnier-happy-play-time-see-britain-sweat/

>Why I’m resigning from the Office for Students -Toby Young
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2018/01/toby/

>H&M apologises over 'racist' image of black boy in hoodie
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/42603960/hm-apologises-over-racist-image-of-black-boy-in-hoodie

>Health tourist racks up Britain's biggest ever unpaid NHS bill after saddling hospital with £530,000 debt
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5244525/Health-tourist-racks-Britains-biggest-unpaid-NHS-bill.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kk5Df_lDD38
arrse.co.uk/community/threads/i-am-chosen-as-new-face-of-blitish-army-adverts.269785/
youtube.com/watch?v=koQ2iVu2Uo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haven't eaten in 5 days
nausea
dizziness
feel like hell

oh i also forgot to say that the nhs is fucking atrocious and i slept so much on my birthday my mother had to call univeristy security to make sure i wasnt dead

Hope my parents use this as an excuse to permaban my brother from the xbox lads. Terrible behaviour just witnessed.

eat something user. what's wrong?

Ok user let me get this straight

>codeine (cocodamol) withdrawals
>400mg of MDMA comedown
>you're sick as a dog
>you took a psychedelic drug
>allergic reaction to the penicillin
>you've messaged your ex and pissed yourself

Holy shit. You are at absolute rock bottom. Just gotta ride it out. This too shall pass. Go to the shop and buy some 5htp and take one a day. Make sure you eat properly and get plenty of sleep. Take caffeine when needed to keep you sane. You'll be alright very quickly my man.

Sort yourself out

general gist, but theres even more worse shit i left out
i legit am at rock bottom.

What’s the worst shit?

Shit yourself too?

This will probably be the worst you'll ever feel in your entire life. Everything else will be compared to this feel you have currently and seem minor in comparison.

It's so shit it's almost perfect. Holy fuck. Stay strong user.

You have my sympathies user, sounds like hell on earth

Could be worse. Don't do drugs.

well i mean other shit on top, really

like the fact ive had 2 fucking exams during this
worst birthday of my life (most of it asleep, half of it stressing about my exgf response which i still havent read etc) spent alone.

ugh.

read the response. rip the plaster off.

maybe you'll have a little cry. maybe you'll be happy. read the response and go have a shower.

Just delete it and don’t read it, then delete her contact details

You shouldn’t even have them in the first place

What he said

It's not pasta I just want to know what is wrong with bjj.

>huur but pube someone's feelings got hurt
aw diddums

just gonna knock myself out with diazepam for a few days i think

its the worst possible scenario
it was on snapchat
"why do i always think of you when im on mdma"
"insta regretted that one"
"its true tho lol"

kill me

It's a bit too /britfeel/. Thank you for your service Pubes.

>decide not to eat
>die

Nah, just witnessed a shitstorm in my own house. It's good to know that other peoples lives are worse

correction
"why do i always think of you when im on mdma?"
"what does that mean?"
then the rest

lost 5kg this week

it's very important that you realise that you haven't done any permanent damage to yourself. you'll be fine soon. Also eat some fucking food and drink some fucking water.

Fuck off pube, thats from /asp/

Everyone does cringy shit like that mate. I've done way worse. Maybe she thought it was sweet?

i feel too sick to eat
i also have a crippling headache

i managed to get some orange juice down earlier

*buys your housing*

shut up

Anyone watching Newsnight?

if you have to vomit then vomit but just try and get some food down your neck

Take some ibuprofen and drink some water, at least a pint

the only cuties are the 2 on the right.

i messaged her when i woke up as a snapchat image (because i didnt want to read the chat and cringe) and said "I'm not opening that because im gonna cringe so hard" as a kinda litmus test, as in, if she replied, it wasnt a horrific denial on my birthday, and if she didnt reply, it was a denial

she didnt respond

eat bread if your struggling, taramasalata for protein

The fucks going on with yellow coat

Lies and larps, I dont fucking know. Anyway hows the MT going? The wai khru still give you a boner?

i stopped watching tv a few years ago m8 probs only turn it on at about tennish sometimes because i know family guy or something will be on bbc 3

>Lies and larps
Imagine being such an insecure dyef.

not necessarily a denial.

its a little thing called fashion user.

Looks like she got spanked for eating all the sherbert...

oi lads anyone ever thought about living self sufficiently in britain ?

at least you care enough to reply lads
thanks for letting me get it off my chest

probably gonna knock myself out with some vallies soon.
ive stopped taking that penicillin that im allergic to so maybe in the morning a miracle befalls me and i feel better and she texts me or something telling me she loves me still

one can fucking hope

Pouring one out for my homie at rock bottom

youtube.com/watch?v=kk5Df_lDD38

fuck off you drama queen

either go and off yourself or stfu

bbc3 no longer exists

t.never been rock bottom

>y-you never talk to me, thats why I shitpost
Ask an honest question, get a shitpost answer. Dont know why I even bother.

emergent service workers and new affluent workers were a mistake
technical middle class+traditional working class uprising when

t. never been on an mdma comedown

lol.

>larping about watching bbc3
what the fuck is brit/pol/ anymore

This Areeq Chowdhury guy on Newsnight is such a fucking snake

don't miss those days

>never lived alone
>never been away from parents
>very strongly considering moving to germany to marry my ex and get her pregnant because i'm 24 and freaking out about being a neet loser
just gonna do it
any thoughts lads?

Eat something before the vallies & sleep mate, get some calories and water in you. Seriously.

I had the worst morning ever, couldn't stop puking, severe crippling depression. I've done worse things, like other people have said.

This is transient, it'll pass. You'll be okay.

nice one poorfag

I was shitposting from the start, trying to see how many bjj mongs are left and so far it only looks like its just you.

>asking an "honest" question alongside your shitpost negates the fact that you're still shitposting
cmon

Yeah go tell your friends abou- oh wait haha, call your mum, I bet she'll listen.

I remember going to work at new Scotland Yard on a massive comedown

Fuuuuuck that

you'll be a neet in germany too though?

moved out about 6 months ago after finishing uni. Working full time and using that money to pay for rent and bills is pretty damn shit desu mate

someone needs to sort of a decent general when the next bread comes around these ones are shitebags

The threads are extended gutters and the gutters are full of teacakes and when the drains finally spill over, all the posters will drown. The accumulated filth of all their teacakes and tripnoncing will foam up about their waists and all the Deanposters and Shitposters will look up and shout "Save us!"... and the mods will look down and whisper "No."

>Yeah go tell your friends abou- oh wait haha, call your mum, I bet she'll listen.

topkek mate, thanks for proving you've never done mdma
this entire thread could've been replies of "unironically kill yourself" and i wouldnt feel worse
i feel sorry that you're so angry inside you feel the need to post that kek.
i used to be like you, proper angry at useless shite at the internet because i had issues that needed resolving

take 400ug acid and you won't be angry inside, trust.

that warmed up death feel

>i had issues that needed resolving
>had

Positive life changes are more likely to be successful and lasting if made incrementally
If you upend your entire existence you're likely to just trade being a neet loser here for being a neet loser with a dependent child and a wife who doesn't love you in Germany
The best way to improve your life is to improve yourself, not to try and trade it for a different one

Germany has lots of factories and my gf will help me get a job, i'll be working part time soon so I can save up for a bit

Plus i'm gonna go for bennies like a refugee because why not
I don't want to be a loesr anymore and my ex is literally perfect and wants me back so why not

things are only good in hindsight

could be worse

Not trying to trade it, trying to jump start it

>my ex is literally perfect and wants me back

arrse.co.uk/community/threads/i-am-chosen-as-new-face-of-blitish-army-adverts.269785/

watch the video lmao

everyone has issues
im talking about deep down anger shit.

>calling yourself useless shite
Atleast you got that right.

why the fuck not? if you've got fuck all else going for you then why the fuck not?

it is useless shite to you though isn't it
this is what you don't get
you don't know me, my fate has a 99.9% chance of never affecting you, and its words on the internet

literal useless shite for you.
not for me, because it's how i feel. lol.

Just eaten a shit tier piece of fish lads. Tfw cant afford proper food.

actually do call your mum soon though. obviously just act like everythings normal though.

Yeah he's a nutter.

Germany should have won

is video game "speedrunning" the most autistic hobby in which someone can partake?

ive been in regular contact, dont worry m8

fuck off you stupid slave morality 'good guys' and 'bad guys' no nuance american cunt

>the most autistic hobby in which someone can partake?
That would be posting in brit/pol/

was that guy from earlier serious about beefing in aberdeen?

i might just go to that, where is it?

yeh been thinking about this recently its true but does that mean things basically just continuously get worse?

It would be if there weren't people posting about British Nationalism on a Laotian Birdhouse Building forum.

no things are always fucking perfect we just don't realise it.

This man comes up to you and says he needs money as he can no longer afford his retrovirals for AIDS treatment as his local NHS department was taken over by the Islington Jihadic Brigade, do you help him?

Moloch is cancer

Once the wogs find out he's a jew, he's fucked anyway

He was an animeposter so he probably was making a headpat challenge, not an actual fight.

Say that to his face.

youtube.com/watch?v=koQ2iVu2Uo4

>And it chars my heart to always hear you calling
>Calling for the good old days
>Because there were no good old days
>These are the good old days

stick a tampon up there to soak it all up

I'd ask "Why hasn't he shared his Poz with me?"
and pull down my trousers, obviously.

remember, it's a badge of honour to be HIV POSITIVE in todays society.

I can see it now

>Tripmongs tip off Grampian Police about the fight
>A bacon wagon is sent out to the harbour on the big night
>The pigs get their gear on and move out
>Moment they get to the location of the supposed scrap, they are greeted by other men headpatting each other while making anime girl noises