Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall have eternal life

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall have eternal life

yes but only after you die lol

I don't want eternal life though

You don’t die, only your corrupted physical body does.

To believe in him is not simply saying, yeah dude I believe. I

It takes so much more
>fist you say yes he was the son of god and symbolizes everything good a man can be
>therefore your entire moral compass will be formed by having Jesús as the ABSOULUTE good at the top and all your actions will be judged in comparison to him

Commit thy works unto the Lord and thy thoughts shall be established. -- Proverbs 16:3

Good explanation. Even demons believe in Christ, the question becomes what do you do with that belief?

But I wanna die OP

>Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall have eternal life

>believe in kike fairytales.
how about no?

i like jesus anyway, hes a swell guy he doesnt need to give stuff to people. he just needs better friends

This. My biggest fear is that death isn't the end.

Where are you from, user?

I don’t believe that.

Amen OP!

why not?

I pray and talk to him every day. He has kept me safe over the years desu

>its dey kikes!
Honestly using this meme as an argument is getting old. All I ever see here is jew this jew that. That is not an argument.

Jesus called out the jews for what they were doing, and they killed him for it. Please learn your theology.

Why don you not believe there is no god?

What if I don't want to have eternal life?

Peace be with you, OP.

Forgive your sins and forgive myou sins user.

May God give use strength in protecting Europe from those who wish to destroy use

You will get to it, one way or another.

Amen

He wasn't a kike. Try again.

Jews of the Bible (Moses, Joseph, David, etc.) were Israelites. Todays kikes are mongrelized converts who jerk it to the talmud. Christ rebuked them multiple times for their "kikey" ways.

Indeed
Jesus is Lord