Serious question, how do Europeans survive without one of these in every town?

Serious question, how do Europeans survive without one of these in every town?

It's so convenient and cheap to buy everything you need for the week and one place. I honestly don't know what I would do without Walmart.

I’m 32 and I’ve never been inside a Walmart. They are local to me too. Say no to kike stores.

We have french version Walmart called Auchan. The same nigger tier shit basically.

They have Toom for stuff and Aldi for food.

>buys from Amazon all the time.
Fuck off

England/Wales has a place called ASDA that's basically like a wal mart but shittier. When I lived in Wales for like a year I went there a few times and couldn't stop laughing because they have frozen faggots in the frozen section. Of course every restaurant/grocery store has faggots and it's hilarious and it's hilarious because as an american you'll be dying laughing because you see something that says FAGGOTS on a package of food and brits just look at you like what's wrong with him. funny as shit though

>We have french version Walmart called Auchan. The same nigger tier shit basically.

it's even worse here we have 4 of them lidl aldi colruyt and de weert the stifle local businesses with there dirt cheap prices.

i thought it was called Lidl wasnt it? or maybe thats a swede only thing.

>Lidl
lidl is belgian/hollands.

Wtf no Amerimutt memes yet? Eurofags are slacking.

I’ll get it started.

>Wtf no Amerimutt memes yet?
>american flag
>asking for amerimutt memes
are you a masochist?

you asked for it.

>it's even worse
Probably. But this shit is everywhere like Walmart in murica that's why i compared them. The rest hypermarket chains are smaller.

It's German.

I would have no place to shart without one.

>are you a masochist?

I like bantz.

>Probably. But this shit is everywhere like Walmart in murica that's why i compared them. The rest hypermarket chains are smaller.

fuck man in every corner of belguim there is one of these huge ugly fucking buildings.

>It's German.
lol what really? i must be retarded then.
>I like bantz.
so is it.

Auchans or Carrefours. I don't know why but the French control this sphere of the market.

>Muh Walmart
>Muh cheap food
>Muh mutt nigger stores

Go fuck yourself, mutt.

There are three of the fucking things in my city I avoid them at all costs. Just nigs and white trash.

we Canadian Tire and Loblaws in every town, works good here

GIVE ME MORE NUGGETS

GIVE ME MORE WHITE GENES

I NEED YOU PERCENT SO THAT I MAY SURVIVE

I WILL NOT BE DENIED

That's somehow more ugly than a Wal-Mart.

Didn't think that was possible.

Why is it when someone here doesn't like something or pretends to not like something they need to apply some sort or kikery to the establishment.
Walmart was founded by an anglo christian for fucks sake.

>I want a snack what should I eat?
How about fruit or vegetables
>Fuck fruit and vegetables. Fuck your kike produce.

>There are three of the fucking things in my city

there are four of them in my TOWN in my fucking small town.

You’re a goddamn liar.

You fell for the produce Jew?

Eating rocks is the only true Aryan diet user.

>Eating rocks is the only true Aryan diet user.

pfft fucking pleb every true woke aryan knows you only need faith in odin to survive.

Is it true Americans have to pledge their allegiance to their corporate overlords from an early age?

You've been enriched.

As much as I despise them every now and then I'll have to stop at one for something, I like to feel the palpable aura of sadness in the store. If you stop and focus you can feel it pressing against you, like a breeze, but sad and full of failure.

Teach me your patrician ways user.

zozzled

we have equivallents

Yes, we have to recite that pledge from grades 1-12. If we refuse, then we get spanked in front of the class.

>I like to feel the palpable aura of sadness in the store. If you stop and focus you can feel it pressing against you, like a breeze, but sad and full of failure.

you hit the nail on the head i went there once ONCE to buy some shitty 8 euro chink headphones i could smell the poverty and deppresion from here the colruyt so fucking cheap the don't even have automated treads for the food so the have to check the products one bu fucking one it took me 30 minutes to finaly gtfo.

Yeah Lidl and Hofer. I think they are Austrians.

Christ I can imagine how fucked a store has to be in order to the equivalent of Wal-Mart in Portugal.

Tell us more Portubro.

>Teach me your patrician ways user.
>zozzled
pfft pathetic you need at least a level 4000 understanding in the 4 dimensional hypercube to become an aryan i almost pity you mutts.

WOW! Look at all the shit they got in there! That makes my filthy American consumerist dick tingle.

There are European alternatives you absolute retard.

>when you are so class cucked that you start worshiping the burger chains who make you obese.

have amerimutts evolved?

And the whole class claps.

It's really quite awkward.

Yeah it's an excursion into depression, but also redemption. No matter how bad you think your life is, you can always say "At least I don't work or have to shop here" when you leave.

what products do they sell in there I only know McDs and KFC

Serious though, it is good people watching while you're there. I had to look up colruyt. Looks just as fun.

Where else in the world can you buy a jar of pickles, a fifth of your favorite alcoholic beverage, and .38 special all in the same place.

>"At least I don't work or have to shop here" when you leave.

what is it like working in hell?
my god the poor bastards...
almost every emotion you see in one of these stores it reminds me of dantes inferno the 6 circles of hell.

Before this thread gets deleted I want to tell you that Walmart is for niggers and sam's club is for whites. It's clearly made that way

I got amazon prime so now I have to do my freedom shits in my hallway.

>Where else in the world can you buy a jar of pickles, a fifth of your favorite alcoholic beverage, and .38 special all in the same place.

lol alcohol in the colruyt is so fucking cheap it costs less than toilet paper what the fuck do the make the stuff off?
also you can get free food there.

Cheap made in China shit, processed food, and produce that looks to be roughly three weeks past its freshness.

Not having Amazon Fresh. Fucking pleb.

F for a fallen brother Burger who can no longer shart in mart.

>Cheap made in China shit,
chinese slave laborers would be offended at how cheap the ""food"" is at colruyt.

>massive company which ruins small ones which promotes corruption and degredation
That aside we have our own ones, you know. Just that they're not one megacorporation but several lesser ones that still degrade towns and such but, not to the same extent. Satisfied?

Oh shit, I never knew you changed your national anthem.

You're really starting to sell me on this Colruyt thing man. Belgium wouldn't mind a 64ish% immigrant would they?

Asda is actually owned by Walmart.

not in my area

I also rely on Walmart for almost everything

>Belgium wouldn't mind a 64ish% immigrant would they?

where already going down the genetic shitter would hurt even a bit to have asharter join the downfall.

"Oooh say can you seeee..."

>buying from the Jew super stores
>not supporting your local family businesses
It's like you want (((them))) to win

>I also rely on Walmart for almost everything
>freedumbs eternaly

so i‘m curious user: do they really have those fat people scooters there? or is that just a meme?

Yeah I just looked Colruyt up, didn't see many nigs or shitskins in the photos. Wal-Mart is like a primate safari/freak show. Colruyt shoppers looked human at least.

Just going by an image search though. Same shit otherwise; a cold industrial warehouse serving as a store.

We have too much, there is 5 hypermarket/supermarket within 15 minutes walk from my house.

Yup. Originally for the old or handicapped.

It really is insane how much shit people can get delivered to their house these days. Dude that lives next door to me gets pretty much everything sent to him from amazon. All of his groceries and household shit.

Not even sure if it was amazon but he got a christmas tree delivered to his house and I'm not talking about a fake one. Real tree delivered in a bag to the front door.

>Not having Amazon FreshFucking pleb. .
>not sucking the ceo's cock for free shit

>a cold industrial warehouse serving as a store.
come to tielt our colruyt is a literal factory that was repurposed.

also share your walmart horror stories sharter.

are you one of the russian trolls who stole the election for Donald Trump?

Thank you for your service

If Mills Fleet Farm or Cabela's don't have it then I don't need it.
> WalFart can go pound.

You're simply a fop-ish asshole, aren't you?

Canadian Tire needs to come out with its own crypto currency to replace those coupons

that‘s pretty swell. america is indeed the country of unlimited wonders. but fuck wall mart. we don‘t want that shit here. it‘s bad for the local businesses. we‘d rather have our own people peddle cheap crap from china.

I fucking hate aldi

Not just walmart though. They have them in most big stores anymore. They're quite a nuisance because the people often are not very careful how they drive them

Here hypermarket chains destroyed almost any local small stores/business. Everything belongs to the globalist kikes.
Feels owned.

MUTT PRIDE!

Yeah? Can you get an AR15, a set of tires and beer there?

Before this thread gets shit canned, all these doubles and triples. KEK has certainly blessed the Walmart.

Don't really have any stories, I generally enter a ShartMart no more then 3 times a year, sometimes zero. I haven't seen anything truly outrageous, just generic nigs, white trash, and other poorfag detritus.

I guess the funniest thing I've seen was the "greeter" that had no legs and an empty handgun holster on his wheelchair. It was just kind of surreal.

the don't even have a converer in the colruyt LOOK.

We have a Tesco in pretty much every town but I prefer to go to my local butcher/baker/fishmonger/grocer when I can

Used to have one near me in NY, loved that place. There's one in my new city but it's a trek.

>Before this thread gets shit canned, all these doubles and triples. KEK has certainly blessed the Walmart.

lmao why would the thread get shoahad?
>Yeah? Can you get an AR15, a set of tires and beer there?
no no and yes.
for tires you need to go to the suprabazar which is a store for work goods.

I cook and buy from small shops.

How can you survive eating plastic food?

Costco is like that if I recall.

Would you do us a favor OP?

sterilize yourself.

>How can you survive eating plastic food?

why do you think amerimutts shart?
>Costco is like that if I recall.
the lines can be 30 minutes long mate it's fucking horrid and it's the only store in the town where you can buy stem cards.

Friendly reminder to all non-shills that you should report slide & bait threads and threads that are off-topic.

Some examples of off-topic threads:
>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
>X BTFO.
>How will X ever recover?
>(1 post by this ID)

what a time to be alive! fat bastard road rage in the shopping isles. you should bring a couple of turtle shells and start throwing them.

i avoide any store that could even be compared to walmart, fucking nigger tier store its disgusting

im pretty sure the only ones who get mad are mutts. the rest of us find it hilarious

Ive been to Walmart when I was younger and poor. Now I try and only buy local. Its tough. I refuse to buy chink garbage if I can't help it. For electronic stuff its not easy at all

Auchan isn't like Lidl. Lidl is a discount store, Auchan a regular supermarket.

>Cheap made in China shit, processed food,
Yes, like every supermarket.

>and produce that looks to be roughly three weeks past its freshness.
Is it a russian thing ? Because, even if they lose money, the produce is supposed to be always fresh.

Some stuff like a whole perdue chicken, hams, packs of ribs is going to be the same quality everywhere but cheaper at walmart. Other than that I wouldn't do any grocery shopping there.

>im pretty sure the only ones who get mad are mutts. the rest of us find it hilarious

lol it's like the belguim doesn't exist memes i love em.

>Ive been to Walmart when I was younger and poor.
i'm too poor to even go to local stores feels bad man.

going to walmart right before college starts in the fall is god tier. 18 year old dressed like whores everywhere with soccer milfs saying shit like 'hey tiffany, do you need a lamp for your dorm?'.

the rest of the year it's ghetto blacks and white trash, but for those glorious 3 weeks in August it's all cute white chicks in daisy dukes and sandals.

This is one of the biggest destroyers of small business and self-sustenance in modern history.

If you're a true capitalist you would hate Walmart.

But we do, our Walmart is called ASDA