Do you faggots even know what his political ideologies are?

Do you faggots even know what his political ideologies are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope

no XD

Not even he knows that, how the hell would we?

Ideology is for cucks

as long as hes pissing off liberals, thats all that matters

All they see is the blonde hair and ... bj

Give amnesty to hundreds of thousands of spics will surely make the liberals mad.
Drumpf tards really are low IQ subhumans.

>Being this fucking simple.

Doesn't fucking matter. It ain't Hillary Clinton. It ain't Hillary Clinton. It ain't Hillary Clinton. It ain't Hillary Clinton. It ain't Hillary Clinton. It ain't Hillary Clinton. It ain't Hillary Clinton.

Hahah uk makes Canada laugh

Doesn't matter as long as he is appointing conservative judges, which is doing at an unprecedented rate. Seriously, he is taking them right off the list from the John Birch Society. Fuck Congress, the judiciary is what matters.

That is why he is such a badass...because he is NOT an ideologue.

lol this one beats "as long as he is pissing off liberals..." as the funniest answer yet

Toyota just announced that they are opening a plant in Huntsville, AL that hire 4,000 U.S. citizens.

Israel first

uhm no

remove kebab
get keks at medias expense
quarantine glowniggers
remove kebab
electric pence
retake supreme court
and that is only term 1. term 2 will be yuge.

Fuck you, and this childish bullshit. Let me guess, you love Muslims. I would much rather have Jews running the mideast than Muslims.

>156255885
A leaf and a nigger don't know. Oh boy.

What is even FUNNIER as that you whiney, leftist twats dont have an answer for him, steamrolling his agenda.

Lefties are going to wear the albatross around their neck if they continue to fight for DACA over Americans and are willing to shut down the government.

You offer not ONE point, fact or arguement as to how he is an ideologue. And HE IS a badasss for his accomplishments in hius first year...how do you respong to that, ya cunt?

This

Nope. But he's appointing constitutionalist judges, destroying regulations, cutting taxes and about to build the wall and nuke our enemies. I love it.

i don't care much for different tribes of sand niggers, mr. schlomo

>agenda.
there literally isn't one

Spot on. The only thing democrats are doing is coming up with Plan F to nullify the election. And at the same time, the economy, is smoking, and not just the DOW or NASDAQ. Toyota just announced a new huge fucking manufacturing plant in Huntsville, AL. Why, because we just lowered the corporate tax rate by 15 percent.

Pic related, obviously.

it was literally him or Hillary, everyone else was a pretend candidate and given Hillary wasn't an option having
>as long as hes pissing off liberals, thats all that matters
be your reason for voting is as good as its going to get until something better comes along.

There is an article sighting his over 80 accomplishments in his first year...you wanna see it?

Even your lefty, loon pundits on CNN and MSNBC have conceded that he is implementing his agenda...but please go on with your entertaining oblivious, contrarianism!

The secret is out my friend...under decades of Democrats and RINOs who hindered our economy, it would be economic suicide to vote against President Trump in 2020!

Oh...ok. Have you been to Israel? Do you know anything about geopolitics? I didn’t think so. I'm as Aryan as they fucking come, and as long as the Jews are in Israel, I am happy, and let them fucking run the Mideast. They are smart, and just want to have their slice of the pie over there.
Don't you have school tomorrow? Shouldn’t you be studying arithmetic or some shit like that?

there literally is one, and he's doing a pretty good job at getting it done
>bring back jobs
>increase good paying jobs in black neighborhoods
>pass tax reform

in limbo:
>repeal obamacare

to do:
>repair nations infrastructure
>legalize weed
>solve the Chicago problem

ongoing
>drain the swamp
>arresting pedophiles

given that this was his first year, it was a pretty successful year

>his over 80 accomplishments in his first year
trump getting out of bed in the morning and taking a shit isn't an accomplishment

i forgot to mention all the illegals deported, generals on his side wrt NK and a record setting economy

Can't wait for him to grant amnesty and we have a Based Beaner General in the catalog next to /ptg/

ouh...edgy!

More like record stock market, less government jobs/more manufacturing jobs, lower tax bill, Gorsuch on SCOTUS, rolling back EPA regulations that is allowing the economy to boom...shall I go on?

Speaking of taking a shit, you lefties must be cramped up and constipated as hell knowing that Trump is succeeding, huh?

Whatever it is, it's going to be great.

Don't know. Don't care. We don't send each other Christmas cards. I do my thing, he does his.

Does anybody? He's pretty enigmatic as to where he actually stands.

He's appointed 20 federal judges, and one supreme court justice, and just fucking lowered taxes for people that work, and for corporations, which - and I can say this - because I am an economist, will absolutely spark economic growth like you ain't seen.

>for corporations, which - and I can say this - because I am an economist, will absolutely spark economic growth like you ain't seen.
My dad works at nintendo and he disagrees

>ideology
make money

Is your Dad an economist?

>"I am an economist"

Haha! Sure thing, kid. And I'm a astrophysicist. Now, go back to Sup Forums and play pretend there.

>Do you faggots even know what his political ideologies are?
>a system of ideas and ideals, especially one that forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.

Ideologies are Jewish tricks. Trump is the President of the people. He will look at every issue on their own merits and make a deal that will be best for this country.

Fuck an ideology. HEIL TRUMP.

To solidify wealth for himself and his family. Lower taxes, both direct and by inheritance, business opportunities in Israel, Saudi Arabia and Russia.
He could care less for politics as long as it doesnt benefit him directly.

no, he works at nintendo. The people at nintendo are shitting their pants right now.

These corporate tax cuts aren't all your making them out to be

Why are his hands so small?

Inferior genetics from his 100% Jew great-grandmother?

Report and Sage all off topic and troll threads.

Pro-Israel.

Everything else was just reactive soundbites to get elected.

>as long as hes pissing off liberals, thats all that matters

Conservatives in 2017. Thanks for turning politics into a sports rivalry you fucking neanderthal

America First

>Report
MOMMY MOMMY A BAD MAN MADE ME FEEL BAD BECAUSE HE KNOWS MORE THAN ME

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA. DELETE THE POST MOMMY

Fuck you asshole. I have a B.A. in economics, an M.S. in Applied Economics, and an MBA. You have no idea what you are talking about. Try me prick. Ask me anything.

"I'm a nationalist and a globalist."

Back to r/eddit, boomer

>legalize weed
>arresting pedophiles

You what now?

Sorry, I mean Trump is genetically Ashkenazi Jew. Sorry I was so vague.

Ok. Who will pay the debt with his increased upcoming deficit? Why didnt trickle down economics work with Comcast?

Oh, ok...so why are companies and small businesses so optimistic right now? Why did Toyota just announce that they are opening manufacturing plant in AL that will employ 4,000 people?

What deficit are referring to? Debt to the U.S. Treasury, or corporate debt?

Who cares? Trump is the worst thing to happen to Jews and that drives liberal snowflakes INSANE!!! Their ripping their hair out of their scalps!!! Bwa Hahaha!

youre trying to hard rabbi.
muslims are only a problem because your tribe enable them, without the tribe theyre gone forever never to be seen again

US treasury ofc. GOP always increased it and Trump will increase it even higher.

You jew cucked shit skin. Do you get all your info from memes. None of that shit is his agenda.

>>bring back jobs
Yeah, those hot coal jobs. Everyone wants to be a coal miner. Or those air conditioner jobs he saved for 2 years, and Carrier is going to lay them off after that and use the tax cute to fun outsourcing to Mexico.

>>legalize weed
He is literally doing to opposite. His administration announced it is cracking down on states with legal weed now. Starts rights, yeah right.

>>drain the swamp
He filled the White House with the slimiest lobbyists in the swamp. Is doing nothing to replace them.

Fuck it is sad you believe any of that shit you posted.

He wants good for America, but America only. Just good intentions and has the right priorities overall, but maybe not in every detail. Other countries' problems are their problems.
But whether he understands white genocide and the marxist threat, or whether he is 100% competent in dealing with those, its a different matter. We will see.

>Drumpf tards really are low IQ subhumans.
hang yourself asap. dont wait.

I thought his daughter and all his sons were married to jews. Ah yes ofc... first president to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
>Good money.... big money!

>Trump is the worst thing to happen to Jews

Since I actually follow politics, support Trump, and not a shill/cuck, I'd say I do.

>Trump is the worst thing to happen to Jews
What the actual fuck. His Jew son-in-law is under investigation for taking bribes from Israel.

Trump bent over backwards to announce that he wants Jerusalem to be the capitol of Israel.

Fox News calls Trump our first Jewish president.

Trump is genetically a Jew and he is proud of it.

I'm not a fucking Jew. But I am so sick of the bullshit you people read on Sturmfront and shit like that, but have not idea about history or geopolitics. Did you know that originally, Hitler did not want to kill the Jews? He wanted to resettle them in Madagascar. You guys read and listen to too much childish bullshit.

there were at least 2 major stings in 2017 for pedo ring busts in the US from the FBI
I attribute this to Trump because of his FBI house cleaning but have no clue one way or the other if thats true or if it was in the works since Obama.

Weed has been rallied around pretty hard and it would be political suicide to let Sessions undo all the work CO and other states have done to set up the industry. I could easily see this as being a part of a bipartisan deal in the near future given Trump's rhetoric on marijuana legalization. Just reschedule it on the federal level and leave it up to the states to deal with.

>Other countries' problems are their problems.
Which is why Israel's problems are our problems.

>>arresting pedophiles
Oh yeah, and he is BFFs with one of hte worst pedos Roy More and Jeffrey Epstein.

You ever notice how Trump mentions every conspiracy theory there is. He recently accused the justice department of being deep state.

But Trump never mentioned pizzagate. Because Trump is pizzagate.

He told Alex Jones to back off pizzagate, Jones publicly apologized and 2 days later Trump gave him WH press creds. Because Trump is pizzagate.

Zionism

>as long as his pockets swell
The best part will be when he either places a small patch on the wall or will promise a new one altogether for 2020 lool.

holy shit is that seriously what we look like?

No, that guy is an exception. Most of you look like him, but 15 years younger.

Now do your homework and go to bed. Larping tires you out.

Trump letting Assad take control of Syria is the worst that could happen for Israel

Nothing can be done now but wait, we'll see who's the dumbass in the future. Consider that when liberals were saying that he'd never be president while cowering in their safe spaces while soaking up lies from the MSM he was winning on the platform of the things I posted. Those things I posted were from political speeches he made during his campaign. Where do you get your info on his agenda from?
What makes you think those are coal jobs? Sounds like horse shit spewn from Jon Oliver.

He really has no choice because Russia says "no".

So is he a russian puppet or a kike puppet? Please make up your mind

Sigh...so Obama and leftists have low growth and high government debt. I can assure you that such an approach is not sustainable. Trump and Republicans have high growth and high government debt, Out of the two, which one would you want? I would prefer the Republican approach because bond markets will stay strong, and 401Ks wont tank. What would be ideal is medium growth, lower taxes, moderate inflation, and a smaller federal budget through reductions in “defense” spending, and many types of entitlements for people who don’t need them. But that isn’t going to happen given the nature of our political systems, which has evolved into an oligarchy based on rent seeking through legislation and the tax system.

Im not saying hes a Russian puppet. Russia says "no" because it has economic interests in the region (gas exports/weapon sales).

>Trump letting Assad
You phrase that like Trump had any choice. Trump did or didn't do what the Russians told him and he went along with it because he doesn't understand what is going on.

And, Israel doesn't give a shit if they have to take out Assad or someone else. To them it doesn't matter who is in that seat, they need to take them out regardless.

seems to be put the lobbyists into the positions of the people they were previously lobbying. guy is 100% neocon zionist.

populist and mild reformer, somehow extreme for most cuckservatives even.

>leaf
>in all fields

>I attribute this to Trump because of his FBI house cleaning

So you actually believe that prior to Trump there were people in the FBI protecting pedophiles? Also Trump doesn't drink or do drugs, so has no interest whatsoever about pot, and I can't recall him saying anything about it ever. Plus Obama was pro legalization, which would be enough of a reason for Trump to back Sessions on that issue.

The worst economic disaster since the depression was caused by 8 years of Republican economics.

But keep telling yourself that failed shit like trickle down will work this time even though they have never worked in the past despite repeated attempts.

Jew-cucked r/pol

adherance to the galactic codex

>Also Trump doesn't drink or do drugs, so has no interest whatsoever about pot
But Trump does fuck children with his BFF pimp Epstein. And his daughter. So he does have interest in that.

How is Trump for Israel then? Just by moving a building from one place to another?

I love him my stock portfolio is great, he runs his mouth on twitter. Every cunt over here bemoans him and how he will ruin their life. I ask them in the past year how has it changed your life? Oh have you read his twitter? Yeah its hilarious, don't like it don't read problem fixed fuckwit

>So you actually believe that prior to Trump there were people in the FBI protecting pedophiles?
I actually believe there are probably still sleepers there for the globalist pedo ring that now have to wait to get promoted up the ladder.

>All that shit you just said about weed
thats wrong though, and you only can't recall him saying anything about it ever because you haven't taken the 2 seconds to google it
youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

just because Sessions is his appointee and just because he decided to start upholding the law doesn't mean that Trump has reneged on what he said. I'll judge in the next year with what happens to CO and the other states and if they get the clamps put on them, then I'll definitely factor that into my vote.

>Do you faggots even know what his political ideologies are?
yes, probably liberalism, same as obama, not that it matters

Do you even know what country you live in?
hint: not USA

>Drumpf tards really are low IQ subhumans.
found you a bride ahmed, you can finally marry someone other than your sister

having a ugly ass hair cut and being worshipped by dicklet basement dwellers on Sup Forums?

ass-pirate