Meanwhile, on Roman Sup Forums

IT'S HAPPENING

JULIUS CAESAR DEAD

HEBREWS TO BLAME

I wager that the hebrews are at fault.

o shit pol was right again

Hebrews? Those are just Phoenicians who hid out from Alexander in the mountains.

Fuck these Punic traitors. We let them join the empire and this is what they do.

SEND IN THE LEGION

it was the nubians, for sure, ever since we wrecked their capital all they do is complain and plot to overthrow us

>Lusitania

How's that whole "civilisation" thing treating you now, olivecucks?

Oh believe me, jute, we, members of the legion stationed in Gallia, are ITCHING for WAR with your pitiful tribes

One day after we put our shits together we'll come for you and nothing will stop us from conquering Germania and making your sons and daughters talking and behaving like a true roman, thus destroying centuries of your miserable heritage

Lol Roman women can't resist the BGC

GAS THE REPUBLICANS

EMPIRE NOW

This.

this guy was seen running away from the scene

early reports says his name is samuel the hitite

(((This))) whole thread is lel

To be fair, Caesar had it comming!

AGAIN?
Fuck I hate that guy, first he LARP's as the son of a carpenter born of a virgin, hahah ya right more like putana, anyways this guy's like "I want to be King of the Jews so they will listen to me" and stops shaving, bathing, and hangs around that occult gang of Jews. The final masterpiece is the crucifixion show which everyone was fooled into believing he was killed on a cross, then check this out, he VANISHED a day and a half later.
What a fucking asshole

Iudenorum delendi sunt! Bellum gentium statim!

Seriously guys, it's not always the fucking Jews. Dont be surprised if that ungrateful coward Brutus was in on it.

Oy vey! Don't forget muh ((VI))!

>tfw have beheaded my fifth swarthy Southern manlet
GET OUT OF BRITAIN! REEEEEEEE!

>Swarthy Southern Manlet

That's literally everyone on the island before the Romans arrived.

Good luck. I'm behind seven rivers (and a sea).

Not gonna lie, former Caesar supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Caesar crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let Octavianus to get the control of the Senate.

Lol, no. It was just the Western Britons (primarily the South Welsh "Silure" tribe) that was dark. The rest were fairer, with blondes and gingers.

Classic, never change guys

Due to low prices of olive oil at about 50 sestertiuses the global economy is STAGNATING.

XIV LXXXVIII

>Who would win
>1000 years or chronicles, research and geneology
>Or some faggot on pol's fanfiction

Only provincial retards voted for Caesar
All Roman people voted for Pompeius

The pic I showed you is a facial reconstruction of a neolithic Briton.
Literally the only native Britons who were described as "swarthy" were the Welsh. The Iceni queen Boudicca was reported to have red hair.
Amusing how you talk about "1000 years of chronicles, research and genealogy" when such doesn't exist outside of the exit of your arsehole.

Daily reminder that only plebian retards supported Caesar. Come down to the forum and listen to Cicero, retards.

>118AD
>worshiping a dead kike on a stick
Topus kekus

Somebody call the Pontifex Maximus!
Mars vult!

Look I understand we already destroyed their temple, but please hear me out we need to exterminate these jewish people i fear one day they might become a menace to not only us but the entire world.

I like this version better than mine.

We should feed them all to the lions in the colleseum for all of Rome to see.

the reconstruction was only based on the skull
like the overwelming majority of neolithic west Euros, neolithic Brits were dark haired and dark eyed

Those dirty fuckers. Brutus was a shill and traitor! Send in the praetors!

The scientists responsible for the reconstruction stated that such a pigmentation was more likely.
Again, the Romans only described West Brits as dark.

Nah, they did that without any help.

ALL CITIZENS, BE AWARE THAT THE VASSAL, PRINCE HEROD, TETRARCH OF GALILEE, HAS COME TO THE CITY.

BY ORDER OF THE TRIUMVIRATE, DURING HIS RESIDENCE HERE

ALL MOCKERY OF JEWS AND THEIR ONE GOD SHALL BE KEPT TO AN APPROPRIATE

*gesticulates*

MINIMUM

>The scientists responsible for the reconstruction stated that such a pigmentation was more likely.
do you have any source on that? because unless they are geneticists and have his DNA, they are almost certainly wrong

t. Mark Antony

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I have returned from my trade journey to the North African coast and a jewish tradesman sold me a magic creature that lives in the southern land. It has very dark skin and keeps saying gibberish and also tried to attack me alot of times but I beat it with a metal rod now its quiet. How much do you think I can sell it for?

Thank god they're all dead, then (aside from fucking welsh fags), I'm proud to be 100% anglo and 0% briton.

>Empire: Numerous gods
>worshipers of man: one god
lel, christcucks btfo

CRUCIFY THE HEBREWS
INVADE JERUSALUM NOW

If letters, the Hebrews will pay for it!

Pre-indoeuropean euros were all dark-haired and dark-eyed. Something similar to what you find nowadays in Italy, Sardinia and Spain (not the moorish types but the dark-european types). Pic related is probably something very similar to neolithic europeans.

Hey guys we just found fire can we make an empire too?

I look like a male version of this girl but with darker facial hair, lighter skin and slightly lighter hair, my face, eyebrows nose and eye shape are the same as hers and my eyes are the same colour

even the Welsh don't descend from them to any significant degree, they were replaced by central European bell beakers around 4k years ago or so, the first inhabitants of the Brit isles actually closely related to modern Brits, although pigmentation-wise they would still be darker than modern Brits(but fairier than the previous ones)

DARLIN' YOU GIVE REPUB(lic) A BAD NAME

BAD NAME

you too Sup Forums

>Just finished my 25 years of service in the Roman military
I'm a citizen now guys!