DEJA VU

Was this the ultimate momentum killer for nationalism in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tU-c06Zsq1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Freeing the slaves

No.

If the brakes were lit, you must acquit.

7 months later and nobody even remembers the name of the fattie anymore.

>7 months later and nobody even remembers the name of the fattie anymore.

“HER NAME WUZ...FUCK I CANT REMEMBER. FUCK BLUMPF AND FUCK WYPIPO”

I second this

>If the brakes were lit, you must acquit.

Plz gibz riots if there’s an acquittal.

killer of white nationalism maybe

You can't kill nationalism though. Nationalism is eternal.

I ask because it seems "tiki torch white guys" is the umbrella term applied to any thing remotely nationalist in the media. I live in the south and after donald trump got elected there was a genuine feeling that the unheard masses of rural America were going to take their country back but now it seems the fear of being painted with Nazi brush has killed momentum at least in my area. How are things elsewhere?

Who cares about nationalism. The important thing is white nationalism, and it is growing faster than ever, to the point where non-whites want to become white nationalists.
youtube.com/watch?v=tU-c06Zsq1Y

Sage and report all off topic and troll threads.

No, it helped our cause since the whole thing was a conspiracy and a clear display of corruption. Whites were terrorized for daring to speak out, too. Fields was an insignificant part of the events that day.

No. A proper nationalist movement does not exist in this country.

Besides, who even remembers the land whale anymore besides Sup Forums that documents everything.

>Tiki torch white guys

Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come.

> Credit
> Too bad you've used it all

>land whale

Her name was Heather Heyer, say it.

>flag

(you) because I'm in a good mood today

"Civic" nationalism isn't a thing. Nationalism by definition is inherently racial/ethnic.

Blacks getting the internet helped spread Black awareness. All anyone had to do is go to the “black” parts of the internet and they can see how violent, stupid, and racist they are.

so many leftists dying its hard to keep track of them all

gonna need a blockchain

good point