Cook for owl

He made Fennec.

Sunaneko is the cutest.
youtu.be/vuOAfIJ56NY

This meme is shit mate. Stop

>Felicia and Takoka are legit the same thing
You fucking moron.

DA DA DA DA DA DARE DARO

Come on, everything about five is fap material.

Nice try, police.

>2 and 3 are clearly humanoid
>1 has a black hole for a face
How the FUCK

>1: normal person with animal items
>3: arms and legs are animal
And you can't read or even understand images.

I'd say anything zero and up is cancer.

>normal person with animal items
IT'S A FUCKING CAT HEAD ON A HUMAN BODY, YOU FUCKING FREAK.

Does this mean we can rape shoebill then (sorry not posting the picture because I don't want to be banned).

I guess this is how Kemono Friends dies. Lost furryshits think they are in good company

I don't know shit about BlazBlue, I'm just going off what that image says.

Some sort of trash-eating machine.

>wearing gloves while holding hands
How did they learn about safety?

Not even furryfriends, just the same edgelords who complained about the Monster Musume and Dragon Maid threads being too popular. But nope, gotta report these threads so we can have "This is blank, say something nice about them"

Please don't bring garbage from the previous thread

I assume not the same person

Oh, so you're stupid, huh? You remind me of that fucking faggot over in Sup Forums that was convinced Kirby and Pokemon weren't owned by Nintendo because different companies made them.

Its not happening stop

Now it's perfect.

How can't I with a shitty OP like that

Why do they even bother

should have never come here and stay on Sup Forums forever

wakaran

Looks like someone has decided to make bringing up furry metaposting their new shitposting tactic. It's been happening all day since that one guy who was saying people are triggered by cute animals that kept getting his post deleted.

Don't goose the moose.

I want to marry this bird

Welcome to die.

No, I'm just literally reading what the image says.
>ただの人にケモ(something)アイテム
>common person with animal items
If the person who made it doesn't know enough about that series and committed a mistake, that's his problem.

>tfw no Jaguar older sister

I came here cause I like Kemono Friends and thought it was cute. Please don't assume everyone from Sup Forums has shit taste.

Hello, mods?

Shark Friend when?

youtube.com/watch?v=_zerGNLzafU

It's your fault for being a shitpost enabler.

Gohan!

Kaban saving the park.

I want Sup Forums to leave.

Jabberjaw?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vn1pf0Xi3nU

This series has a video game. The Anime was based off the video game.

Please just shut up and lurk more. This is not Sup Forums

Yelling autistically like that causes many more problems to a thread than letting it run its course naturally. You're the only person who's finding an issue with this OP too because most people are aware that "furry" is a word that has a meaning other than fetish-related shit.
Clearing a confusion up is not enabling shitposts, unless the confused person decides to start shitposting out of shame.

Nah. I'm here to have Tanoshii.
youtube.com/watch?v=ql7GlOyNKNw

is it wrong to enjoy a show clearly aimed at kids below 10 years old?

Episode 12.2 is out.

>this is what Sup Forums thinks

How long until Kemono Friends becomes #1 ever on NicoNico.

Yes, the anime and Manga shared so much in common, right?

This was meant to be a pun on Mad Max: Fury Road which someone suggested in a thread way back when discussing KF crossovers, it has nothing to do with furries.

Which one of you keeps posting hashibirokou on /fit/?

I'm happy for you, but why would you even mention coming from Sup Forums? That's like saying you're jewish, it's like you want to derail the thread, not that the thread needs much help right now.

oh, it's the cancerous wiki spic again.

god save KF threads

STAY THE NIGHT

Shinzaki-oniisan got his own coffee art.

5 minutes.

Why would you expect a shitposter like that to have any prior experience in these threads? He probably doesn't even care about the show, he's just here to vent his autism until the mods wake up

Who?
>saying Sup Forums in a sentence makes you come from Sup Forums
Good logic, Sup Forumstard.

took like a year and a half for the other one to get where kemono friends is at in a couple months

the power of friends

>way back, discussing KF crossovers
The phrase "Furry Road' in reference to KF dates back to February,

I'm actually more surprised at the nose dive of gakkou gurashi. Seems like nips didn't like the adaptation.

youtube.com/watch?v=d-IIP75wgzg

I wonder what's the jumping power of a cat coffee cup.

How can Sup Forumsirgins not see how cancerous they are?
Why won't they just lurk?
They're worse then redditor.
We should delete this thread and stop having threads at all for a couple of days until Sup Forums gets bored and leaves.

Says the Sup Forumsirgin.

Nose dive? I guess just everyone that wanted to see it saw it.

Personally I'd rather not give a fuck about them because they'll never leave. If you see a stupid Sup Forums-tier post, you ignore it.

>prior experience in these threads
oh fuck off bandwagoning scum do you really approve of OPs that invite shitposting for the uninitiated, there was a time this threads was a cute little gathering of Friends before the likes of you memeing fucks came after you heard this was famous in Japan

It's shit.

Bad choice of words, more like lost of interest.

>now i can get fat

Mods?

In the guidebook Tatsuki literally says he thinks he was making the show for the child in adults. Like a childrens program the adult saw before when they were younger. It is also pointed out that the show was made with a late night audience in mind trying to appeal to someone who wants to unwind from the stresses of work and so on.

>気づいたのは最近ですが、僕は「けものフレンズ」を「大人の中にいる子供」に向けて作っているのかもしれないと思いました。大人の方が昔見た子供番組というか。

pastebin.com/cHRGAMKC

Someone killed all the dogs who were watching it at some point.

And then Sup Forums came charging in here.

>saying Sup Forums in a sentence makes you come from Sup Forums
No, implying that you came from Sup Forums makes you come from Sup Forums.

>I came here cause I like Kemono Friends and thought it was cute. Please don't assume everyone from Sup Forums has shit taste.
>I came here (from Sup Forums) cause I like Kemono Friends and thought it was cute. Please don't assume everyone from Sup Forums (such as myself) has shit taste (because that would be an incorrect assumption, as you can see from me).
If you're going to make two unrelated statements, don't state them in sequence as if in consequence

One metric catpower.

I love you.

>that clacking at the end

christ it sounds like machine gun fire every time

Wakaran.

So guys, given that Cerulean queen incident is explicitly mentioned in the setting vol2 guidebook and that Mine even thought of 2nd Gen Cerulean, does that mean it is entirely possible that the park was abandoned in the anime due to how Cerulean by and large have gotten even more powerful?

わかる。

So is Alpaca paying Crested I. to advertise the cafe?

Thats how shows normally look. Gochiusa only went that way because the same people kept watching the video over and over after the anime finished airing.

Only Tatsuki can save us.
There's nothing to talk about so the thread is talking about itself.
When the snake has nothing to eat, it begins to eat itself.