Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dQ78FH_IZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=imaIKA-TOM0
youtu.be/vVfv1YctCLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT'S TIME FOR THE JOBBER TO GET A RAISE

We dose now.

BANGS

Let's try to add a little more to the discussion than just this. I understand this may be all someone has to say on an episode they're ambivalent about, so consider if you genuinely have something worth tossing into the mix. We're really trying to and encouraging everyone to turn these episode discussion threads around into something genuinely great. We're looking for thoughtful, comprehensive analysis. If what you have to say can fit into a tweet, perhaps that's the best place for it!

We of course encourage and welcome thoughts from everyone, but we do want to dig into your mind a little more than just this. Thank you, all!

Why do gohanfags flip out over this stupid bang?

Reminder that bangs or no bangs, Gohan will continue to job so long as he isn't wearing Piccolo's outfit.

Piccolo's outfit is the true source of Gohan's power.

>that bossa nova version of the theme
Insanely comfy

>next episode literally dedicated to Gohan
>"f-f-fuck you G-Gohanfag! xD"

Of course, Piccolo is best DB dad after all

>Up the dosage, doc.
>But Gohan-
>JUST DO IT

Fuck off. We can say what we want.

/our guy/ is finally back

WHEN?
H
E
N
?

Let's try to add a little more to the discussion than just this. I understand this may be all someone has to say on an episode they're ambivalent about, so consider if you genuinely have something worth tossing into the mix. We're really trying to and encouraging everyone to turn these episode discussion threads around into something genuinely great. We're looking for thoughtful, comprehensive analysis. If what you have to say can fit into a tweet, perhaps that's the best place for it!

We of course encourage and welcome thoughts from everyone, but we do want to dig into your mind a little more than just this. Thank you, all!

Cape included?

That's it. Im getting sick and tired of DBS' inconsistency.
Dragon Ball and DBZ was consistent as fuck. There was never a plothole at all.

But in Super there is a huge one, and by huge I mean HUGE.

Everyone saw the last Tournament between U6 and U7. Including Zeno.
That tournament was dominated by U7 fighters, they DID WON.
Not to mention Beerus is way stronger than Champa.
So you can't say "ningens lost, but the Hakaishin is stronger".

Now how the fuck is Universe 6 is superior to Universe 7???

> If you would say it's TOei's fault, I 'd believe that!

Gohanfags flip out over every turd that comes out of Gohan's ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dQ78FH_IZ8

Nice pasta, hadn't seen it before, is it an original?

Fuck off

I get that this is Super and to stop finding every flaw, but Zamasu is like SSJ level, how the hell couldn't Goku break out with ease? Or just IT?

>17 asks Goku "Is my brother on the team too?"
>tfw I thought he was talking about 16 when he first said that
>tfw I thought they were going to cut to 16 chilling with animals in the forest somewhere, and 17 explaining how he was revived after the Cell games
Those few briefs seconds were the most excited I've ever been while watching Super.

Butthurt, Sodhi? :^)

Godly Grapple is just too OP.

Reminder that Trunks is such a racist that even Vegeta is silent
youtube.com/watch?v=imaIKA-TOM0

Any word on when Limit break X Survivor is out yet?

Why is he so dreamy?

Full Nelson is OP.

#AndroidsLivesMatter

Full Nelson would be using both arms together on one opponent.
These would be considered merely a one handed choke hold.

Toei a shit

>So mad over Kanzenshuu that he has to post it on Sup Forums
So that confirms it, shitposters are the same.

Why is Rocket Punch so fucking cool?

youtu.be/vVfv1YctCLg

Goku was holding back

>Damn son, not even I'm that butthurt

infinite stamina

PLZ BE IN LONDON.

ZAMASU

>The tournament won't start until the end of May

>DBS has better pacing than DBZ, they said

What a glorious day to be a Gohanfag

no

TFS went to shit after the Frieza saga, but I when I watched this scene for the first time I laughed my fucking off. It was the first time I laughed watching Abridged in long time, and I don't think I've laughed at anything in Abridged since then

Sorry, but Gohan making some sort of grand comeback is just a meme.

I want to have Torankusu's babies.

I honestly thought 17 was talking about him when he said older brother. Then he said Krillin. So disappointed.

We have had 4 major arcs in 67 eps. Kai, which removed garlic jr and pikuhan and other filler, Was 159 eps.
Dbs does have better pacing

Not a Gohanfag, but's fairly obvious he'll be "hero" of this arc. I wish he'd lose in the first 10 seconds, but he won't.

inb4 Vegeta gets eliminated before Gohan

Only because the arcs were very tiny.

>fairly obvious he'll be "hero" of this arc
Nah.

I thought CR just cocked up the translation. I imagined Sup Forums getting ready to burn everything down

It stopped being a passion project and started being a job, and like all things it goes to shit when it becomes a job

We've had entire threads dedicated to sperging over how badly they're handling the power creep (regardless if on purpose or not) in this series, but how would you even be able to make any states when you consider what Goku can do now?

>can fly, shoot lasers, and everything any respectable superhero powerhouse can do
>can pretty much feel any life form of note entering his planet
>can teleport instantly across the universe, something MAYBE only kai-kai can replicate
>is confirmed to be universe-buster if he puts his mind into it
>is confirmed since at least the battle against piccolo that he can fight/move faster than light

If Goku wasn't as retarded as they paint him it would be very hard to actually give him a challenge without resorting to Gurren Lagan levels of ridiculousness (at which point you can argue you don't even feel tension anymore)

inb4 Hit gets eliminated by Jiren

Gohan will get a big win but he won't be the hero. Gohan will be the Vegeta of this arc, and by that I mean that he will play the role Vegeta played in the Revival of F story and get cucked out of his big hero moment.

There is 30 freeza-hours left, what makes you think that the tournament will start at this year?

He could easily be something similar to Trunks in the last arc but perhaps toned down.

explain this shit

just a big episode full of homages.

Why hasn't trunks gotten his new form in the manga?

That's what the manga did though. Nobody could challenge Goku, until someone stole his body and used his powers against him

K I N O

Isn't she like 60 by now?

Nope. We're down to 23:20.

Next episode looks boring as fuck. Next one after with Tien and Roshi will hopefully be fun.

that's convenient.

'cause it makes no sense that he'd get a new form by getting super angry, this is what super saiyan was originally about anyway

They better acknowledge 16 somewhere in this arc.
17's character development only makes sense if he's doing it to honor 16

Only Toyotaro does homages, the anime is completely original hadn't you heard?

why do they insist on writing easily avoidable nonsense

Rule of Cool my man.

Clearly she's a child

Because pic related is better

Funny that U6 is the third most shittiest universe

>Hit gets completely ignored by Jiren, Goku, and just stands there, silent, hurt
>Piccolo puts his hand on Hit's shoulder, tells him "Welcome to the club."
>Vegeta crying in fetal position, shouting "KAKAROT YOU SLUT" through his sobs

>just a big episode full of homages.
No I mean 17 could have just fucking grabbed it like he did before.

Fuck he grabbed it from Gero, an android who could fight a Super Saiyan. This slob alien couldn't even stand up at 10x gravity

>Dragon Ball and DBZ was consistent as fuck. There was never a plothole at all.
Popo is stronger than Raditz.
Popo has a magic carpet.
Popo did nothing.

She used to be an adult, but now she's a kid.

Soon

Didn't that already happen?

NOMOREWARMINGUPTHISISTHEREALDEAL

>Popo is stronger than Raditz.
?

>mystic gohan and piccolo is boring

How come 17 knows who Buu is? Did the dragon automatically assume 17 was a part of their group and didn't erase his memories?

He remembers Goku's speech and giving energy

Not yet in the manga.

You know 17 has a sister, right? I'm sure she talked to him about it on the phone bitching about Goku.

but how?
why would shenron assume he's part of the group that gets to keep memories of buu?

>piccolo
No
>mystic gohan
Yes. Most useless power-up in the entire series. Fucker jobbed almost as fast as Majuub.

>muh japanese superman

They've only ever talked once since then. I doubt 18 used that time to bitch about Goku.

Yep. Popo is officially stronger than Raditz, and has always been stronger than Raditz. Manga and guides confirm.

And no, this wasn't recent.

This was back in the Saiyan arc.

But that's a lie. He stayed dead to protect it.

Probably. Krillin did wish to remove his bomb and he's 18's brother so Shenron probably lumped him in with the others.

Everyone on Earth helped with the Spirit Bomb, but afterward they used the dragon balls to erase everyone's memory of the Buu crisis so they wouldn't freak about Mr. Satan's new husband or about how they were dead for a bit

DUBFAGS BTFO

what wrong with that? he was holding them maybe just for 1 sec