One Piece

I think that “birdlime” is the identity of Katakuri’s devil fruit. It will make perfect sense IMO, because:

1. It falls under “natural” category
2. It comes from a plant named ilex integra aka “Mochi” tree
3. It is used as ingredient of many traditional foods in Asia (fits the food theme)
4. It has sticky characteristic
5. It is used to trap birds
6. It is proverbially sticky

What do you guys think?

ODA WHERE MY NIGGA ZORO AT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX8sZPogKY8
youtube.com/watch?v=wkzsQeWszNc
youtube.com/watch?v=fi-mANOuaYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zoro opening his Sharingan eye when?

I honestly thought why the fuck is Katakuri using a sword. Zoro and Katakuri look really similar.

Did Zoro cause the slow death of the series with his autist edgefag powerlevel shit?

They already said it's the mochi mochi fruit. This i something the series has absolutely never played around with as a source of misinformation. Devil Fruits are what they're named.

Can a jap send a letter to Odas SBS and ask him "if there is a part of the story you want to do over what would it be?"

Yesterday it was Tar, today it's birdlime. Why can't it just be Starch? This is fucking retarded.

1. It falls under "natural" category
2. It is found in plants and tubers.
3. It is used as an ingredient in many foods (fits the food theme)
4. It has sticky characteristic
5&6. lolwut?
7. It's bonding is weakened by adding water.

It's all there. You guys are refusing to see the obvious.

No that was Law.

How is not being the pillar behind Luffy not vice-captainish? Luffy is the captain. Luffy has complete faith in his crewmates and will go through hell to protect them. He's also the strongest. Despite that, you have Usopp threatening to leave, jumping to conclusions when Luffy gets serious, etc...

Zoro backs him 100%. The one time Zoro was non-leaderish was back when Nami hadn't joined the crew 100% at Arlong Park. Luffy on the otherhand had 100% faith in Nami. That was failure as a leader that Zoro showed.

Usopp did realize he was wrong because Luffy did care about Merry. Luffy made a tough decision to have Merry replaced because he realized the lives of Usopp, Nami, Zoro, Sanji, Chopper, and Robin mattered. Sticking with Merry meant the lives of those would be in danger.

The bit with Chopper was for two reasons. One is for Chopper to grow mentally, and second is to have faith in your crewmates. No, it's not blind faith when Luffy has proven time and time again he will protect his crewmates and come out on top. Did Chopper really believe Luffy would become the pirate king? If he did then there would be no reason to believe he would lose to Foxy.

Is the 1k sunny even important anymore

Are you actually retarded?

Only for travel and fighting and daily life

Well, here's the thing, they literally don't care about any of your sources. Dude's a sanjifag that's completely irrational, whatever you could say wouldn't convince him. But that's just the opinion of some "zorofag" without sources, so called because he didn't agree with the statement "all Zoro is good for is strength."

I get what are you saying, the last time th Sunny was featured proeminently was in FI

Will brook live forever or is he gonna die as he would die naturally if was still a human ?

Nami is easily 2nd in command
But Zoro is probably Vice-captain in name
Nami is practically the captain. Only when Luffy directly overrides her decision does she not have direct command of the other Strawhats.

Luffy only real cares about the title of captain not the job.

Reminder that Gear 4th Luffy couldn't even beat one of big mom's flunkies without nami's help. But luffy is still going to get some bullshit zenkai boost and beat big mom because Oda is a hack who thinks birdcage is acceptable

Do you guys remember when Zoro and Nami liked to drink a lot? What happened to that?

No that was Oda.

Why the fuck were Moriah's zombies weak to salt? Was this ever explained?

Yes it was you fucking speed reader

It's just fluff. Theres old superstitions salt protects you from undead because it is pure. Oda simply incorporated that old wives tale which he often does.

Both of them still do, it's just not their most prominent gag. Hell, for Zoro it's still one of his big ones.

In universe explanation is that salt contains the essence of the ocean because salt water.

Really though it's just thematic because plenty of superstitions revolve around salt

youtube.com/watch?v=QX8sZPogKY8
youtube.com/watch?v=wkzsQeWszNc

First time I've actually looked forward to an anime episode since forever

why did Franky get on the back of this slow ass climbing dragon thing instead of using his genius and assemble a super climber or something?
This is the time for him to shine and show everyone how useful he is yet Oda made him ride the fucking doodle dragon.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

It was Kanjuro's time to prove rescuing him was worth it.

Nami is 2nd in command for day to day things. When Luffy and Usopp are messing around she'll snap some sense into them. She also is resilient on sea whenever there is weird weather. However, she also has a tendency to question Luffy when Luffy is serious. When Luffy is serious he gets to the meat of the problem and is right. That's why Sanji ends up agreeing with him. She is a bit of a softy and that can be a strength, but it can also be a weakness. In her case, she decided to believe Sanji's acting when Sanji insulted Luffy and beat Luffy. She decided to back up Usopp even though it was clear that Usopp was wrong and that Luffy would never abandon his crewmates. These are examples where she fails as a leader. She is often scared (for good reason considering how much powerful everyone is) and will run away at the first sign of danger. She decided to follow Enel even after seeing her crewmates get roasted. She often underestimates Luffy. She just did the same on WCI and wanted Luffy to back down. She did the same before Luffy had faced a Shichibukai. That's failure to be a pillar to Luffy.

Luffy might just care about the title of captain, but he's the guy who wants to be the Pirate King. He has the greatest ambition of all his crewmates. He is also the person who has never lost faith in his crewmates, is not afraid of stronger opponents, and will never abandon them. That's a captain. It's important for the crew members to never lose faith in each other, especially their captain. Zoro is a backbone for Luffy.

Nah, ask if Law can take someone's dick out.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE
Wasn't this guy banned from consuming alcohol until he mastered the black blades?

MUST NOT BE TEMPTED TO WATCH BEFORE ARC IS FINISHED

halp

I can already hear Big Mom's anime laugh
Mama mama mama

I hope so, I am okay with food devil fruits as paramecia but as logia nah

Mochi as a substance is weird

Climbing Zuhinsha was the perfect time for Oda to show the crew's post time skip individual competence. They all should make a bet who would reach the top first using each crew's ability.

-Luffy should climb using his DF
-Usopp should use his super growing plants to help him reach the top
-Robin should use her DF to create a large hand to climb it
-Franky should construct something that can climb super fast
-Zoro and Law should be the buttjokes and was forced to climb zou on the asmathic doodle dragon

I seriously don't get what's happening with Oda's writing.

>animated Pudding
yes please

They did all that in the voyage to Fishman Island.

She didn't have much choice about following Enel. What was she going to do get toasted for no reason? It's not like she could stop him.

When will Zeff come back?

If Big mom got btfo this arc Brook stealing the poneygliph writings has essentially become pointless and a waste of ink.

Yeah, but she ended up doing the same shit just a few moments later. She lucked out with Sanji and Usopp going to save her, but she did make the decision to not follow Enel after thinking about what he had done to her crewmates.

Does it really matter? He will get offed in the next 10 chapters and just serves as means to hype Sanjis CoO.

Did the fix the padding already? Stretching one chapter into one episode made anime unwatchable for me.

I wouldn't know as I haven't watched this arc yet. I'm waiting for it to end because I don't want to have to deal with it dragging on and waiting week after week.

The anime is a lot better when you can binge watch it. The music and voice acting is always top notch so I can't abandon it.

Sanji would never call Zeff dad. He hates his dad.

The last couple of episodes don't even cover a whole chapter each.

This was made before the reveal

They did that shit in Fishman Island you sperg lord. I don't want to see HEY MY NEW POWERS every fucking arc. Fuck off

when the fuck did this happen?

MUH DICK

Thats one of the most graphic anime kisses I have ever seem. Gives me high hopes for the direction the series is going.

I know she was sucking poison out but she sucked that bottom lip good too.

when did tumblr started reading one piece
i thought they cant stand it

youtube.com/watch?v=fi-mANOuaYA

>reiju will never kiss you this way

this is bait right?

you should show some fucking proof next time faggot
Also you read through FI? the fuck?

>asmathic
Hello ESL.

HGNNN

Just like Enel fruit is called the Rumble fruit.

The tongues that these nip fucks draw are weird af.

This ESL meme is something i've seen in the bnh threads or threads with a shitload of fujoshit or shipping cancer.
Just a reminder you fucking cancer, One Piece isn't for you

One piece has a good following in tumblr

>Also you read through FI? the fuck?

Ok you reek of newfag after that quote. Please kindly GTFO

Why does she even have the power to do this of all things? It seems almost random.

>shitload of fujoshit or shipping cancer.
>shipping cancer
So it does belong in One Piece threads.

Plot Plot no Mi. Gotta establish somehow that not all Vinsmokes are cunts.
On an unrelated note: Sengoku's English VA is dead.

only tumblrniggers can survive reading through that piece of shit arc.
its worst than thriller bark and thriller bark is worse than that episode about that guy that got stuck in a chest.

>he skips arcs
Yeah, you should fuck off.

it's tumblr that skips arcs you nigger

WHERE THE FUCK
IS MY NIGGA
DRAGON

Zoro is half-asleep you twerps

Wrong.

Enels fruit is called goro goro no mi and goro is the Japanese word for the sound of thunder.

You wanna talk about FI or you wanna scream GTFO GTFO like a baby bitch all night long?

this madman must be stopped

You're lying to me Leaf
There is no Zoro post time skip

Those things are also true of mochi, except the trapping birds part. It doesn't really change anything. It's still just a sticky goop made from a plant product. Regardless, I wouldn't count on the Logia thing panning out. Katakuri didn't do anything that Mr. 3, Magellan or Trebol couldn't.

I'll post comics

3/5
Forgot to number

colored manga translation update never ever

Someone post Carrot nibbling his ear.

4/5

5/5
I want a koala/jinbe reunion pls oda

>He's unironically thinks Sup Forums supports skipping arcs

This is why you are a newfag

Dang, forgot pic

Trying way too hard, faggot.

You're only a spokesman of Sup Forums in your fucking head.

I am the god of Sup Forums

Pic very related

You wanna take a headcount? because I don't support skipping arcs either, at least not for One Piece. You might be able to argue that it's a good idea in other series, but there usually isn't enough fluff to justify skipping unless you are an animeonlyfag or something.

>that tumblr person that got mad when robin found that dumb dragon they used to climb the elephant cute

Just stop shitposting

Kek.

Seriously, for the ARMY OF EVIL they sure suck.

>hatless chopper
somehow he looks even more effeminate than before.

These are fucking atrocious

It's hard to say what's going to happen when Big Mom freaks out and Caesar tries shooting her with the missile. Maybe she won't actually freak out for some reason. Maybe she will, but the missile won't work. Maybe she will and she takes out her crew as a result. Will Luffy grab Jinbe and leave now that the picture is broken or will he stay and fight? If they stay and fight, will other members of her crew/family show up to help other than the ones here? Will Pekoms show up? If a fullblown fight takes place, the whereabouts and condition of Snack and Cracker are also important, as we don't know for certain and they're both quite strong. A lot of the people who should be on Big Mom's side here don't look like the fighting type and we already know her followers are prone to defecting. Would Pudding defect? She has a gun that can pierce the Vinsmokes' tough skin. Would she turn it on Big Mom? We also know very little of the capabilities of all of the weird-looking people who we've seen in the army/crew scenes, like the bowler hat family or the pumpkin-head or the huge-headed guy; there's even a guy who kinda' looks like Cracker's Biscuit Knight; they're all at the wedding.

The fishman arc is generally believed to be the arc that chased off lots of loyal readers of OP. We came back for Dressrosa. Stop changing the subject and submit the proof you inept.