Grind through JoJo

>Grind through JoJo
>"It gets better" they promise, stardust crusaders is gr8 they promise
>Phantom Blood is shit
>Battle Tendency was barely passable
>Finally reach Stardust Crusaders
>Literally just the same guys fighting a different stand user every single episode

You should have realized the series was trash from all of it's sperglord fans

Man you really showed them.

FPBP

Well part 4 is good

>tfw I enjoyed every part equally
>tfw phantom blood wasn't boring like everyone says

>Not liking Phantom Blood
>Not thinking Battle Tendency was amazing

What are you, some kind of faggot?

Cool, but it doesn't change the fact that JoJo is one of the most well received and influential manga of all time.

>Jojo and a negative word in the same sentence
Opinion discarded

Agreed
The part of young Jonathan and Dio was amazing, the rest was shit, I barely survived to see the end of Phantom Blood
Battle Tendency was better, but yet not good enough. I watched some long running series and I know that some of them take their time to get good, so I gave another chance
Never completed the first part of Stardust Crusaders

>ever single episode
>not reading the manga
Kys plz

>episode
>he didn't read the manga

The anime was a mistake.

You just proved my point

>>"It gets better" they promise, stardust crusaders is gr8 they promise
Who the fuck told you that? Part 3 is garbage compared to some of the later parts.

It's the opposite user
Phantom Blood is decent
Battle Tendency one of the best
stardust crusaders is meh, all the characters are more interesting and charismatic than Jotaro
Part 4, now thats is one the best arc

Also Koichi is best boy

What were you hoping to see, OP? This might not be the right anime for you.

Stardust Crusaders was a chore to get through but the payoff in the finale was totally worth it.

You listened to faggots. Part 1 and 2 are really good, but if you didn't like them you shouldn't have bothered with Part 3. It was obviously not your style.

>part one and two
>not good
nigger

Never ever ever take the "it gets better" line. If an anime has a bad beginning then its a bad anime. Life is too short to watch garbage anime (or anything else). Think of all that time you could have spent bettering yourself or doing something you think is fun.
Also if it does get better, just jump in at the good part and use wikipedia (or the specialized "____pedia") to fill in the blanks. Tru fans will hate you, but who cares.

LMAO the manga is filled with QUALITY. This guy draws for 35+ years and still can't do basic anatomy right.

What counts as the begging the first episode, 3 episodes, the first arc? Also can't the inverse be said bleach had the soul society arc and the turned to shit

>getting meme'd on by jojobronies
Your fault.

>master a-araki has improved so much g-guys!
that fucker just changed artstyles but the guy knows nothing about actual anatomy, art, composition, body language, or how to make different shapes. He develops a new face and redraws them in every single character.
He also can't write at all. Sure, he can be creative with the powers and has a great sense of suspense and pay-off, but it's the same structure everytime. Not to mention the characters have not a trace of being actual human beings, as if Araki was an alien who can't understand basic human behavior.

>summer vacations, years ago
>in a friend's house
>"hey man, wanna check out this new anime? Sup Forums said it's good"
>"sure, why not"
>laugh my ass off at Dio being the most motiveless villain
>I can even lift this heavy rock!
>NOT THE FROG
>Zeppeli dying for a whole episode
>enjoy PB as much as possible
>good times with my friend
>BT comes out
>Your next line is...
>AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD
>good times were had
>SC goes out
>Jotaro is just a boring piece of shit
>no good times
>try to watch the 90s OVAs
>can't enjoy it
>decide to just watch the Dio fight
>can't enjoy it
>try to read it
>just dropped it
>DiU comes out
>friend loses his shit, tells me it's the best part
>forces me to watch ep 1
>can't enjoy it
>I just hate JoJo because of SC
>days ago
>decide to read Vento Aureo because of some panels I saw
>is the best part ever
>made me realize DiU might not be that bad
So, yeah, basically Stardust Crusaders is a piece of shit and the worst part ever.

>characters have not a trace of being actual human beings
Remember when araki wrote a serial killer who wasn't edgy for the evluz and was just a normal person with a crazy fetish that he satisfied through murder like a lot of serial killers
Jotaro lacks a father figure and becomes a delinquent, he lacks social skills and doesn't really know how to socialize well, which causes his daughter 's resent of him

>What counts as the begging the first episode, 3 episodes, the first arc?
However long it takes for you to not be enjoying yourself. I'm not your mom. Some shows are going to be so shit you can't sit through the first episode, some will be tolerable or inoffensive enough to give it an episode or two, some will be okay enough to watch a whole arc but once that story folds up you have no real inclination to watch or read more.

>Also can't the inverse be said bleach had the soul society arc and the turned to shit
Of course and then you drop it. Personally, I read Bleach for way way way too long (I think I dropped it shortly before the timeskip?). But if a show has a bad ending just stop reading/watching it.

Great blog user. Please bring us more of your pleb opinions when you have a chance.

wait until part 7

That's just like, your opinion man!

This

Everyone who says Phantom Blood was bad are plebbit shitters.

wait until part 15

Stardust is pretty flat, except Hol Horse and Frenchie

Reminder that phantom blood was easily the best part

This.